John L. Sullivan Chevrolet of Roseville

350 Automall Dr, Roseville, CA 95661

New 888-689-6197
Used 888-384-8969
Service 866-868-5772

Over 700 pre-owned vehicles available! No one can make you a deal like we can and that's a promise!

John L. Sullivan dealership is the best!

by from Woodland, CA |

Salesman John Winkelman is the best! My whole experience was fantastic. Very much appreciated the courtesies extended to me by General Sales Manager Mike De La Pena and his assistant, Eric. Even Jessica (who went over the manual/controls with me) was extremely professional and quite pleasant to work with. Great team you have there! Keep them all!!!

February 3, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review of your experience at our dealership, Maria! John, Mike and Eric are all wonderful members of our team who, like all of our employees, are dedicated to making sure that each and every one of our customers receives a vehicle-buying experience that's as convenient, friendly and hassle-free as possible, and we're happy to hear that you feel you received such an experience from us. We look forward to seeing you again soon, and don't forget to visit us on Facebook and Twitter! Sincerely, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.

Service to my car went very smooth and reasonable

by from Roseville,Ca. |

My recent oil change and multipoint inspection on my car went very well.What was very nice was that the advisor-David G.Mangels kept me well informed during the service,and I feel was honest and helpful.Thank You

Service Department

by from Plumas Lake, CA |

The person that answer the telephone calls in the Service Department is worthless and the Service Department Manager does not return telephone calls

September 30, 2014

Kenneth, I would like to extend an apology for your service experience. It is important to us that we satisfy each and every customer, and you actually really help us by bringing these inconsistencies to our attention. I am concerned about this issue and would like the opportunity to mend it. If you could visit or email me at your earliest convenience, we can work at resolving this. Thank you. Sincerely, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.

Good service and quickly done

by from Sacramento, CA |

Brought the unit in for factory recall and asked about changing out trans fluide while it was in the shop. Everything done in quick order. Completly satisfied. Tnx John L.

September 30, 2014

I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about your experience at our dealership, Bob. We love hearing about customers that have a great experience at John L Sullivan Chevrolet and we're glad to hear that you're one of them. It is great to know that our team took care of your automotive concerns quickly and without hassle, and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions about your vehicle. Sincerely, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.

Great service, in a timely manor

by from Truckee CA |

very professional, I would like to commend Steve White for an outstanding job. He took care of my needs, and had it ready on time. I come 100 miles and appreciate his work.

September 30, 2014

Peter, thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every guest with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that Steve was able to achieve this value with you. If you have any further questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Sincerely, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.

Oil change

by from Rocklin, Ca |

I came in for an oil change and the Service writer took the order. He said it would take about 2 hours. After about an hour and half he came to waiting room and reviewed the checklist. It took about another half hour for the car wash. When I paid the cashier I did not receive the checklist.

September 25, 2014

Thank you so much for this great review, Steven. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our guests, and the fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Warm regards, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.

Bumpert repair

by from Roseville,CA |

our service rep did a great job in getting our car repaired. We were happy with the time spent waiting for the car.

September 25, 2014

Thank you, Richard, for using our service department and for leaving us this amazing review. We are ecstatic to know that everyone took such good care of you and that you enjoyed your visit to our dealership. Thank you for entrusting John L Sullivan Chevrolet with your vehicle service needs, and let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you. Best, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.

great service

by from roseville ca |

Steve was a great service writer always kept me up to date and gathered as much information as possible to address my concerns

September 25, 2014

Thank you, Michelle, for taking the time to give us this positive feedback regarding your experience at our dealership. We make every effort to provide the very best customer service possible, and I am so glad that Steve was able to show you what we strive to deliver. We hope that you will share your experience with your family and friends, and should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to inform us. Sincerely, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.

service

by from roseville ca |

The dealership is awesome at taking care of customers. The only problem I can complain about is the fact that we have taken our 2013 Malibu to the dealership multiple times to fix the air vents in the center and they have been replaced 4 times but are still doing the same thing. They do not stay open they close on their own when air is on.

September 21, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Melinda. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us continue to grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with the rest our team, and we encourage you to email or visit us if you would like to further discuss your concerns with us. Sincerely, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.

Good job guys!!

by from Roseville, CA |

It was for a factory recall. I waiting for the car and it took about half as long as they estimated.

September 21, 2014

We thank you for leaving us this great review, Dennis. Here at John L Sullivan Chevrolet, our goal is to provide excellent customer service for all of our guests, and we're truly grateful to know that we were able to address your concerns in a prompt manner. Thank you for coming in to see us, and please let us know if there is anything else we can do. Warm regards, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.

Car maintenance

by from Roseville, ca |

I was on my lunch break, so I had limited time. I was told to make an appointment (which I did), which would cut my wait time in half. I don't mind waiting, but needed to get back to work. I was there for about an hour and 45 minutes (didn't wash vehicle to expedite), and was told it would take about 45 minutes. I was also told that I could be taken back to work, but couldn't have a ride back to get the vehicle (I'm about 3 miles away, figure to walk next time). I don't blame the workers at all (very courteous, working fast/hard), but I do think the system can be improved from an overall company perspective (considering time). When I purchased the vehicle I was concerned that the maintenance was included, and anticipated the lengthy wait (hopefully it gets better). The waiting room chairs are pretty dirty/gross as well, and could be cleaned. My only issue is that I'm in/out Jiffy lube (or similar repair shop) in minutes. However, if I know it will take longer I simply go after work or on the weekend. My only concern with the dealer maintenance is that it takes a very long time, and hard to plan around an already busy work schedule.

September 17, 2014

Jesse, I want you to know that your feedback is greatly appreciated. At John L Sullivan Chevrolet, we continuously strive to improve as a business, and reviews like yours help us learn more about the areas in which we need to progress. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for the experience you had at our dealership. Delivering fantastic customer service is our top priority and I am sorry that we were not able to do that on your last visit with us. Please feel free to come back and see us if you would like to further discuss your experience. Sincerely, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.