John L. Sullivan Chevrolet of Roseville

350 Automall Dr, Roseville, CA 95661

New 888-689-6197
Used 888-384-8969
Service 866-868-5772

The largest Chevy selection in Sacramento! No one can make you a deal like we can and that's a promise!

John L. Sullivan dealership is the best!

by from Woodland, CA |

Salesman John Winkelman is the best! My whole experience was fantastic. Very much appreciated the courtesies extended to me by General Sales Manager Mike De La Pena and his assistant, Eric. Even Jessica (who went over the manual/controls with me) was extremely professional and quite pleasant to work with. Great team you have there! Keep them all!!!

February 3, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review of your experience at our dealership, Maria! John, Mike and Eric are all wonderful members of our team who, like all of our employees, are dedicated to making sure that each and every one of our customers receives a vehicle-buying experience that's as convenient, friendly and hassle-free as possible, and we're happy to hear that you feel you received such an experience from us. We look forward to seeing you again soon, and don't forget to visit us on Facebook and Twitter! Sincerely, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.

Great Service

by from Roseville, CA |

Joseph and his team Vito and Ron were great at getting me in my truck in a quick manner and within all my requests. Excellent service!!

January 30, 2015

Chester, thanks for your kind words! We appreciate Joseph as well as the rest of our staff and we are thrilled that they were able to accommodate all of your needs. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Thank you again and take care! Best, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com

Great service and quick turnaround

by from Citrus Heights, CA |

I brought my car in for an oil change and to take care of a few computer recalls, they said it would take about 3-4 hours. After 2 hours my car was ready. They were awesome.

January 29, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Alexandria! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Best, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.

Excellent Service, Great Staff

by from Sacramento, CA |

I was there on Friday for my regular oil change and maintenance check and as always, Dave was super friendly and helpful. I then saw our salesman Joseph Youbiba and made an appointment to come Saturday to get my husband another vehicle. Joseph was there bright and early Saturday morning and made our buying experience painless, easy and fun! This is the fourth vehicle we've purchased from John L. Sullivan and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

January 30, 2015

Crystal, it was a pleasure to read about your fourth car buying experience with John L Sullivan Chevrolet. Congratulations on your purchase! It's delightful to know that Joseph could make your experience painless, easy and fun. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com

JLS Repairs

by from Sacramento, CA |

My tech Ruben G. took the time to explain the issues with my vehicle and what I should address in the future. My advisor Bill D. kept me informed and offered me all discounts that he was allowed (everything helps). It's really convenient having rentals available onsite.

January 28, 2015

Hi Eric and thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that Ruben was so knowledgeable during your visit to our dealership, and that he gave you some insight on your issue! We will be sure to pass along this great feedback to Ruben and Bill. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Best, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.

excellent service and john l sullivan

by from roseville, ca |

every one i dealt with went out of their way to be not only friendly, but professional and the work that was promised was completed in the time that was ageed upon

January 29, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Mark! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing friendly and professional service. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Best, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.

Great Service!

by from Roseville, CA |

The service staff was very helpful to us in working with the company that sold us our extended warranty. As a result, 75% of the work we needed done was covered by the warranty. The staff kept in touch with us throughout the process right up to the completion of the repair work. We were very pleased with the outcome.

January 28, 2015

John, thank you for leaving us your review. We train our staff to go the extra mile and give the customer a positive experience. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from John L Sullivan Chevrolet. If there is anything more that we can do, please come back and see us again. Take care! Best, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.

Greatest Experience in Purchasing New Vehicle

by from Roseville, CA |

Had the most greatest experience buying our new cars. Fred Walker and Ron (Financing) were so awesome. We did not feel pressured and they made us feel very warming. As long as J L Sullivan continues to have team members like Fred and Ron.... I will not hesitate to purchase another vehicle from them. :)

January 27, 2015

Angela, we are committed to providing top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. It's delightful to know that Fred and Ron made your visit welcoming and pressure free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. At John L Sullivan Chevrolet, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Best, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.

Great Service

by from Roseville,ca |

I came in for my first oil change since I bought my new car and the chevy team took good care of me and my new car, They checked my tire pressure and washed my car and it was all don in a short period of time. Thank You chevy team

January 27, 2015

Joseph, thank you for writing such a great review about our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your service experience was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied with the service work performed on their vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.

Helpful, friendly, efficient

by from Roseville ca |

Ryan was extremly helpful. I truly appreciated his professionality, and attentiveness. The entire staff was welcoming, overall we had a great shopping experience. Thanks!!

January 24, 2015

Giovanny, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your latest purchasing experience at John L Sullivan Chevrolet. We're glad to hear that Ryan and the rest of the sales team were able to give you a great shopping experience. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new car! Best, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com

Great service

by from Roseville CA |

Our needs were addressed professionally. Despite the fact the problems were "recall" issues they were handled promptly and with no hassle.

January 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Roger! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to accommodate all of your needs. At John L Sullivan Chevrolet, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a professional and hassle-free service experience. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Best, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com