John L. Sullivan Chevrolet of Roseville

350 Automall Dr, Roseville, CA 95661

New 888-689-6197
Used 888-384-8969
Service 866-868-5772

Over 700 pre-owned vehicles available! No one can make you a deal like we can and that's a promise!

John L. Sullivan dealership is the best!

by from Woodland, CA |

Salesman John Winkelman is the best! My whole experience was fantastic. Very much appreciated the courtesies extended to me by General Sales Manager Mike De La Pena and his assistant, Eric. Even Jessica (who went over the manual/controls with me) was extremely professional and quite pleasant to work with. Great team you have there! Keep them all!!!

February 3, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review of your experience at our dealership, Maria! John, Mike and Eric are all wonderful members of our team who, like all of our employees, are dedicated to making sure that each and every one of our customers receives a vehicle-buying experience that's as convenient, friendly and hassle-free as possible, and we're happy to hear that you feel you received such an experience from us. We look forward to seeing you again soon, and don't forget to visit us on Facebook and Twitter! Sincerely, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.

Service with a capital S!!

by from Orangevale, CA |

Your quick lube guys were really friendly and helpful and took care of all of my concerns and even replaced a bolt that had fallen out. Actually the parts guy helped with that. I went in to buy the bolt and do it myself and he said he would take care of it when the car was up on the rack. Excellent customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!

They know their product at John Sullivan Chevrolet

by from Fort Bragg, CA |

Have nothing but good things to say. I contacted Sean Sullivan thru a friend and he got me exactly what I wanted. I could only make it over on a Tuesday, which was Sean day off, he came in anyways and helped us thru the process. Everyone was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. I'll definitely be back in the future

Excellent Customer Service

by from Roseville, CA |

Had an appointment at 8:30 a.m. and was out but 9:15 a.m. Not too long of a wait and they took care of everything I asked them too.

great service

by from Antelope CA |

i came for a motor oil change service. they inspected my vehicle, changed the oil, and even while i was waiting offered me a free ice cream, which was very nice of them. i am very pleased with their service.

Help during my vacation.

by from Roseville, CA |

I was on vacation in your area when I had my trouble. Your service representative was very helpful in narrowing down my possible problem area. The specialist who worked on my truck did an excellent job diagnosing the problem and got us on our way. I don't get this kind of service at home. You folks ROCK!

Mel is the standout employee!

by from Roseville, California |

Mel was an outstanding representative of your company. His friendly and personable approach made me happy to be at your dealership. Steve my service advisor was efficient and friendly. And lastly Zach who brought my car out was a really nice young man. My only issue is that no one told me it would take an hour to drop my car off, check-in, drive to Enterprise, and get my rental. The time to do all of that should have been explained when I made the appointment. Overall pleased that my ignition recall is fixed.

July 16, 2014

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your review with us. Your feedback regarding your visit with us will be taken into deep consideration so we can identify the areas of our service that needs improvement. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with the customer service that you have received from our staff, and if there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to visit us. Sincerely, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.

Fantastic People, Funtastic Place.

by from Sacramento, Ca. |

Joseph was Fantastic. He really knows his trucks. He put us in the truck we needed. He really understood us. THANKS A MILLION JOSEPH! Jessica was outstanding too, She knew everything about our truck and showed us how to use it! Too Helpful, in a good way! I was Greatly impressed with all aspects we went through. Thanks to everyone at John L. Sullivan. The Lynn's, Larry and Tammi

July 16, 2014

Larry and Tammi, all of us at John L Sullivan Chevrolet congratulate you on your new truck and appreciate the opportunity you presented to earn your business! Joseph and Jessica are a great addition to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with them. Their ability to connect with customers, product knowledge, low-pressure sales techniques and friendly personality make them an irreplaceable member of our staffs. We will be sure to pass along this great feedback to them. Best, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.

Over promised.

by from Sacramento,CA |

Everything was great except when you have a 9:15 appointment that should take about 30 minutes you don't expect the car to be taken after 11:30 and get back after noon. Also in the rush to get it done and back to me as I was in a rush not sure if they did the multi-point inspection or just oil and tire rotation. Not too concerned with that though.

July 16, 2014

Cameron, on behalf of our sales team here at John L Sullivan Chevrolet, I wholeheartedly apologize that you feel like your time was wasted and that you needs were not meet. We strive to make sure that we satisfy every customer and take their time very seriously, and I am committed to mending this situation. Please contact me at your convenience so that we can resolve the issue. Best, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.

Bevieg

by from Sacramento, CA |

I requested that they DO NOT adjust my seat and notes were placed in strategic places and they did not adjust my seat. It took me 3 months to get it where I wanted it and I wasn't about to fool with it.

July 14, 2014

Thank you, Beverly, for taking the time to provide us this feedback. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your comments will be reviewed by our team, and please don't hesitate to call us if you have further questions or concerns. Sincerely, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.

Great buying experience

by from Roseville, CA |

Your sales and finance folks went above and beyond to exceed any of my expectations. Not only did they put me in the car of my dreams, they made it so affordable I could not say no. I was not anticipating trading on my old car so soon after buying it, but your people made it possible. Thank you for all you've done. I AM LOVING MY CAMARO! :)

July 10, 2014

Michelle, thank you for writing this fantastic review. It's great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with such a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there's anything else we can do for you. Best regards, Joy Sanders, CSI Manager, joys@chevyworld.com.