Maita Chevrolet

9650 Auto Center Drive, Elk Grove, CA 95758

New 866-413-6654
Used 888-545-2154
Service 888-882-5304

Maita Chevrolet is your ultimate resource for anything and everything Chevy.

Service was great and the truck was ready on time

by from Sacramento CA |

They had the truck I was looking for, buying was easy, the service was great and the truck was ready on time. I would recommend Maita to everyone.

Maita Chevy Experience

by from Elk Grove, CA |

The sales consultants Mark and Caesar were very nice and helpful at all times. Ceasar showed us the cars we came to see and helped narrowed down the best choices. Mark walked us through the application process, explained the details of the car, and engaged in conversation with us while waiting to sign.

Car service

by from Elk Grove, California |

Danny was very helpful and explained recall issue well. Felt respected and appreciated as a customer. There was a bit of a wait at first but when it came to my turn I was attended and taken care of to make sure all my questions/concerns were addressed.

Great service very orderly

by from Elk Grove Ca. |

Sales staff and all were very nice and helpful with all our questions! Easy to deal with, very Friendly and knew the cars!

2006 Hummer H2 A/C problems

by from Elk Grove, CA |

My service manager Alfredo listens well, explains well, communicates well about every concern. He should be used to train new service managers.

Love our Vette

by from Sacramento Ca |

Our "host" Ramiro was a gem. We loved that he didn't push us and his candor was most appreciated. Buying a vehicle can be stressful. Ramiro did a great job relieving our stress and anxiety.

Excellent customer service

by from Elk Grove, CA |

We were glad to have David Ziemann as our salesperson for our third vehicle purchase in a row! It has been several years since we last purchased a vehicle but it felt like it was just yesterday. David provided no pressure friendly helpful service! He's the reason we return to Maita Chevrolet!

Excellent Customer Service at Maita Chevrolet

by from Elk Grove, CA |

The service manger Danny Guerrero made us feel at ease, and showed great customer service by listening to me explain what my concerns were with my car. He made sure of what was going to be covered by the warranties, and made the arrangements for us to have a rental while our vehical was being fixed. Then he kept us informed of the work progress as well.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Elk Grove, CA |

Bought my truck at your dealership in 2004 and have always used your service department for maintaining it. Brought my 2004 Silverado Crew Cab in for an oil change and scheduled maintenance. I was greeted right away by Service Consultant Nick Kotsovolos who I always do business with. I like his communication skills, no pressure pitch to fix things, just the truth if one does or does not do the maintenance. And all documented on the service documents. Nick maintained communications with me throughout the day by calling me at home giving me updates on the progress of the many maintenance areas being serviced. I want to compliment Maita Chevrolet Management in hiring such an excellent employee. Over the years I have had numerous experiences with automobile Service Consultants and Nick in my opinion is an experienced and excellent employee providing customer advice and service "second" to none. An employee like Nick builds trust and great working relationships, and you bet I will be returning to see him again when my truck is in need of maintenance or repair. Thank you.

Repair Service

by from Sacramento, Ca |

I was kept informed in what was needed and when the work was done. Good explanation of what was done.

Great, fast, friendly exemplary service

by from Elk Grove, CA |

Everyone from Cesar in sales to Anthony and all in finance we're awesome. They were extremely helpful and fast. I would buy another car from them again!