Maita Chevrolet

9650 Auto Center Drive, Elk Grove, CA 95758

New 866-413-6654
Used 888-545-2154
Service 888-882-5304

Maita Chevrolet is your ultimate resource for anything and everything Chevy.

Good Purchasing Experience

by from Pacifca, CA |

I found a couple different pick-ups I was interested in on cars.com so I emailed the dealerships. Soon after I recieved an emails giving more information about pricing. I continued to negotiate through email sending pictures of my trade-in at the time and discussing possible pricing on the vehicles. I drove up and looked at both of the pick-ups, the one at the 1st dealership had leather and a bunch of extra options I didn't want to have to pay the extra money to buy. Then I went and looked at the truck at Maita, I told them what I was willing to pay and what I would accept on my trade and they agreed. It was pretty smooth, I thought I was going to have to haggle more but they pretty much gave the truck to me for the invoice price, maybe a couple hundred over. There was only one accountant there on that paticular day so the sale took a little longer than normal but all in all I was probably there for 4 hours. The people there treated me respectfully and I would recommend it. One tip though, do as much research as you can, not only on the vehicle you are going to purchase but also the vehicle you are going to trade.

Maita Chevrolet responded to this review

September 29, 2011

Thank you for the positive feedback. I hope youre enjoying your new truck, and Im glad to hear you had a great experience making your purchase. If there is any additional service that we can provide you in the future, please dont hesitate to contact me, Eric Wilson General Sales Manager, at 916-423-2111. Maita Chevrolet greatly appreciates your business and your comments.

Great purchase experience

by from Sacramento, CA. |

After filling out the cars.com app. I was contacted by Hedi at Maita Chevette. She was very helpful in explaining the financing process. Filled out my app. Online she looked it over and told me what else would be needed. Came in the next day with the document she needed and drove away in a new 2014 Malibu very happy with the transaction . Thank you Hedi , at Maita Chevette