Maita Toyota/Scion

New 888-715-7795
Used 888-260-7123
Service 888-874-8527

Maita Toyota is Your Hybrid Market Place

Helped mom get the Prius she wanted

by from Sacramento |

I recently visited Maita to purchase a Prius with my Mom. As the car was for her, they listened to what she wanted and we worked to help her find the car she wanted. When the colors she wanted were not available they helped find one she would be happy with and negotiated a lease that was equitable and worked for my mom. The salesman Marco did a good job and my mom was very happy with her car. My 2nd purchase from them and 3rd family purchase of a car from Maita and they continue to do a great job serving thier customers.

Great service overall!

by from Olivehurst, ca |

As i walked into the dealer i was greated nicely. The sales representative that helped me was Tony Uzoh. He was great! He got me the car i wanted! Everything we asked him, he gave us answers. He helped out a lot. and i appreciate that. Thank you so much for your service and for getting me my dream car.

Everyone was very friendly and courteous

by from Sacramento, Ca |

Everyone was very friendly and courteous people to work with and I will enjoy to work with them in the future.

Jim was fantastic

by from Sacramento |

Jim was fantastic! Finance guy was ok, just kidding everyone was great.

The sales people

by from Sacramento |

The sales people at Maita are top-notch. They treated me with respect, didn't monkey around with the terms I needed, and were very efficient in the process of buying my new Toyota. I worked with Kal online first, the sales manager Tony, and Mario in finance--all three were friendly and professional and made the experience enjoyable. Thanks guys!

We just bought

by from Sacramento |

We just bought a 2013 Prius from Maita. The sales person she was most helpful from start to finish. Other employees were also helpful and friendly. We researched their web site prior to making an appointment. She took us right to the car my wife wanted and the deal was done. I would recommend a purchase from this dealer.

As far as I am

by from Sacramento,CA |

As far as I am concerned Maita Toyota is probably one of the best dealership so I've ever been to. They treat the customer with respect and kindness. I had a tremendous issue that I was dealing with for over three months which nobody could actually correct. Not only did Maita Toyota correct the issue which nobody else could they called and followed up with me for the entire week before and after I parked the car. I appreciate all that they did and they really took care me and my car. Consider me a very satisfied customer and special thanks goes to TAmmy and Sean for their extremely perfect customer service.

So I would like

by from Sacramento |

"So I would like to say Thanks to sean in service my wife had gottin a flat on new years eve today it was 430 he did a great job of resolving the problem at that late of day I have to say I am a proud Toyota owner they always exceed on and above we are glad we bought our Toyota at Maita of sacramento. This Place was Fun! Not Scary! I went in a couple of times last week and then drove away Happy!"

Took my car

by from Sacramento |

Took my car in for service and everyone was extremely nice. They gave me a loaner for 2 days and when I got my car back everything was working great! Thank You!

I went to Maita

by from "Sacramento,CA" |

I went to Maita just with questions about a new Prius because I had bought my 05 Prius (which I loved and will never own anything but a Prius) from them and have had all my service done there. Dave Lundgaard answered my all my questions and then told me the 2011 that I had seen online was available at a very good price and would give me close to full blue book for my 05. So I bought it that day and was very happy with everyone during the process. Dave has called since then to make sure all is well. One of the best features of the new Prius is the voice activated phone....I wasn't even looking for that and now can't imagine living without...Thanks Dave and everyone.

This review is regarding

by from Sacramento |

This review is regarding their service department. I took my wife's 2003 Toyota Rav4 in after it began experiencing a harsh shifting symptom. It was a drop-off, no appointment. The service adviser checked to see if there were any recalls, and there were none. The next day he called me to let me know there was a problem with the car's computer and that there was a Technical Service Bulletin, issuing an extended warranty for 10 years, or 150,000 miles for that specific part, if the car was experiencing harsh shifting conditions. They were able to replace the computer with a new one for free. Good honest service. They did not try to say it was a different problem and charge me for it.