Elk Grove Toyota Scion

9640 West Stockton Blvd., Elk Grove, CA 95757

Used 800-952-5335

2015 tacoma purchase

by from Sacramento. CA |

The whole process was smooth and all the info was provided up front. Highly recommended.

Great car buying experience

by from Elk Groce, CA |

I bought a new 2015 Toyota Rav 4 from Elk Grove Toyota in May 2015. I still cannot believe how smooth and easy the process was, from start to finish. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't experience it, first-hand. First, I shopped around for vehicles and did test drives until I decided on the one, a 2015 white Rav 4, XLE AWD. Next, I emailed four Sacramento area Toyota dealers and explained the vehicle I specifically wanted and asked for their best discount. Then, I called my local dealer, Elk Grove Toyota. I spoke with James Mcgaha and inquired if they had the vehicle I wanted, he confirmed they did. I told him about my best price email and he said he would beat that price. I made an appointment for the next morning and went in. There was zero haggling. I was so pleased. He gave me the discount via my email evidence and I was happy. James was very easy going and I was happy to be his customer. No pressure or anxiety! The vehicle wasn't ready to be sold just yet as it had recently arrived via transport and needed to be sent thru the service department (which was closed that day, a Sunday). That was no problem, I was glad it was brand spankin new. James explained the service department would open again on Tuesday (Monday was a holiday) that it was his scheduled vacation day so he introduced me to his cohort, Jeremy Coffelt, who would help me from there. Jeremy gave me excellent customer service. I was just waiting to see where the pain point of the new car buying process would appear. Guess what...the whole process was pain free! I returned Tuesday night and we did the test drive. A lady named Sam helped me set up my phone to the car stereo and explained the instrument panel, etc. to me. A man named Chris helped me with the other add-ons (warranty extension, etc.), all super nice people and a pleasurable experience. I was in and out in 90 minutes! I CANT BELIEVE IT! It was super-easy. James has followed up to ensure I am a happy customer and I am pleased to say that I am truly happy and will continue to sing their praises. The whole easy experience from beginning to end was all thanks to the excellent team at Elk Grove Toyota.

Enjoyable car buying experience

by from Elk Grove, ca |

I bought a new Toyota from Elk Grove Toyota in May 2015. I still cannot believe how smooth and easy the process was, from start to finish. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't experience it, first-hand. First, I shopped around for vehicles and did test drives until I decided on the one, a 2015 white Rav 4, XLE AWD. Next, I emailed four Sacramento area Toyota dealers and explained the vehicle I specifically wanted and asked for their best discount. Then, I called my local dealer, Elk Grove Toyota. I spoke with James Mcgaha and inquired if they had the vehicle I wanted, he confirmed they did. I told him about my best price email and he said he would beat that price. I made an appointment for the next morning and went in. There was zero haggling. I was so pleased. He gave me the discount via my email evidence and I was happy. James was very easy going and I was happy to be his customer. No pressure or anxiety! The vehicle wasn't ready to be sold just yet as it had recently arrived via transport and needed to be sent thru the service department (which was closed that day, a Sunday). That was no problem, I was glad it was brand spankin new. James explained the service department would open again on Tuesday (Monday was a holiday) that it was his scheduled vacation day so he introduced me to his cohort, Jeremy Coffelt, who would help me from there. I was disappointed as I was convinced this new person wouldn't treat me with the same first class customer service I received from James. Turns, out, I was wrong. James gave me excellent customer service. I was just waiting to see where the pain point of the new car buying process would appear. Guess what...the whole process was pain free! I returned Tuesday night and we did the test drive. A lady named Sam helped me set up my phone to the car stereo and explained the instrument panel, etc. to me. A man named Chris helped me with the other add-ons (warranty extension, etc.), all super nice people and a pleasurable experience. I was in and out in 90 minutes! I CANT BELIEVE IT! It was super-easy. James has followed up to ensure I am a happy customer and I am pleased to say that I am truly happy and will continue to sing their praises. The whole easy experience from beginning to end was all thanks to the excellent team at Elk Grove Toyota.

Tundra Ltd.

by from Auburn, ca |

It took three calls with Scott Nannini to equip,price and order my truck. best exprience ever and I'm an old duffer. no hassle and great knowledge of product. I got exactly what I wanted and I love my truck. FYI, I've been in retail sales and service for forty years and been very successful and these folks are top notch. Darrell

Awesome.

by from Elk Grove, CA |

Quick decision making and quick buy... EZ wasn't pushy at all, good listener and patient with us and he even drove one of our cars back home.

best car-buying experience ever

by from Sacramento CA |

We bought a 2015 Prius on 5/23/2015 and it was the most relaxed, no-hassle experience we're ever had. Our sales person, Bill Gann, was knowledgeable and helpful. He told us everything we needed to know about the various Prius models and options. Even though it was a very busy day, we never felt hurried or pressured. People there took their time to make sure everything was right and that we were satisfied. I will recommend this dealership to all my friends and we are certain to use it again.

Elk Grove Toyota Scion is a great dealership

by from Orangevale, CA |

The dealership was very friendly and helpful. Our saleswoman, Lillian, was awesome! We would recommend her to anyone. She is very honest and hard working!

sam was awesome!! very up front and honest.

by from sacramento ca |

sam was very nice and helpful. He showed me a few options, and helped me to find the car for me!!

Great service

by from Elk Grove, CA |

Everybody was friendly and the buying process was quick.

Patrick was awesome!

by from Elk Grove, CA |

In and out of the dealership in an hour and a half. Got the car we wanted, the deal we wanted in less than five minutes!