Rosenthal Nissan Mazda

8525 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182

New 888-892-8399
Used 888-429-5122
Service 888-829-1215

WE ARE HOME OF VIP PACKAGE. 2 YEARS OF OIL CHANGES & LIFETIME VA INSPECTION AND MORE! CALL US AT 888.892.8399

Great experience

by from Fairfax VA |

Finally i bought my car @ Rosenthal Nissan. It's great experience buying car at.

Do not buy Warranty

by from Vienna Va |

They were very difficult and sold me 2000.00 Dollar Warranty. Second service date and they charged big money. I decided to forgo my bumper to bumper warranty and take my car somewhere else for service. Most people will keep paying those big service charges to keep the warranty intact. I decided to forgo the warranty so that i cut my excessive service charges.

Rude and obnoxious

by from VIENNA, VA |

I wanted to take an opportunity to share my unpleasant experience during my visit to the dealership on Sunday 24 May around Noon. I am in the market for a new car for my teenage daughter and went to your dealership as she was interested in the Rogue Model SV. We took a test drive and asked for an Arctic Blue Color SV with a tan interior. We were told that none were available in a 300 mile radius. We agreed to go with the in stock Arctic Blue S and were given an out of door price. Since my information on the vehicle was limited to the interest expressed by my teenager that same morning, I candidly informed Mr. Firoze (Salesman) that I need an hour or two to research the best price online before committing to the car, but he kept insisting I make a deal right away or will not specify the price.. After promising I would come back within the next few hours after making sure I was getting the best possible deal (as any responsible customer does) AND that I would not be going to any other dealerships, Mr. Firoze still seemed hesitant, so I tried to negotiate with him. Mr. Firoze returned back with Mr. Mike Sun (Sales manager), who expressed his displeasure at our offer by accusing me of plotting to take his estimate to another dealership and have them give me a better price, then said, "We don't have a deal" and abruptly walked away. This was witnessed by Mr. Firoze at your end and by my teenage daughter and wife. Later during the day Mr. Sun called me and when I candidly shared with him my displeasure at his behavior, his response was that I should have "done my homework before coming" to his dealership and had "wasted both his and his salesperson's time." A simple apology would have been enough, but he was unwilling to admit any wrongdoing on his end. I am extremely shocked by his behavior; I have bought cars a number of times from other dealerships before and have never experienced the rudeness or lack of customer service comparable to that I saw at Rosenthal. I send an email to the General Manager Mr. William Gray and have yet to receive a response. The only reason I am narrating the entire incident is to allow you an opportunity to know the facts so that such behavior is not repeated with any future customers.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from ALEXANDRIA VA |

I am from New York. I Know Mohamed from Last 20 Years and i Bought 6 Car from Mohamed from my self and other for my family and friend. We bought car and Mohamed drove from VA and come to NY deliver the car. This what we called the Customer service. He is one of the Best Salesman and our best family friend. This is the reason we keeo giving over business to Mohamed Wadood from Last Ten Year. Whenever we need New or Used car we Consult Mohamed Wadood. I will recommend them to other who need car as many as i can find.

Awesome Experience...Military Friendly

by from Hughesville, MD |

Very impressed...I have bought over 17 cars for my family over the years, and this was the most customer-friendly dealership. Our salesman was Mohamed...had an office filled with awards, and I see why. Fair, nice, no-pressure...and a reasonable deal for my daughter. I live in Maryland, but will go back. The General Manager even introduced himself and offered my daughter his card/number in case she couldn't get ahold of me...and he was sincere. Thanks...it is not often you buy a used car and feel good.

Do Not Buy From Them

by from Bethesda |

I am very dissatisfied with my experience at Rosenthal Nissan Mazda. We found a nice used vehicle but they would not negotiate on the price so I feel we paid too much. The car had a quarter tank of gas in it instead of being full. Amazingly, the xar failed inspection and we had to spend time and money having it repaired so it would pass Maryland inspection. Overall, a poor experience in many ways.

BEST OF THE BEST

by from ARLINGTON,VIRGINIA |

STAFF VERY FRIENDLY MADE IT SIMPLE TO BUY MY PRE-OWNED ALTIMA...

great store

by from MCLEAN,VIRGINIA |

This was by far the best experience buying a used car i have ever went thru...I worked with the used car manager Tim Hillard he made very easy. This dealership and there staff get 5 stars from me......

great store

by from MCLEAN,VIRGINIA |

The worst retail/service experience of my life.

by from Baltimore, Md |

I have never had such a dishonest, shady experience in retail of any kind. I was quoted a price on a car last night. I drove down to Tyson's Corner from Baltimore based on the price I believed I was getting. In the span of the hour and a half it took me to get there, the manager raised the price over $1,300 the original quote. I arrived at the dealership and they refused to honor the original price. I was even willing to meet them at $500 above the original quote, but they refused. The sales man actually lied to my face, in front of the manager, denying that he ever gave me a lower price. Save yourself the grief and DO NOT waste your time here. l am truly disgusted at how unprofessional and deceitful this place is.

Good experience but you still have to be careful!

by from Maryland Burbs of DC |

Whatever you heard about Rosenthal's reputation is all true. They are a problem to deal with if you do not have the stomach for negotiation. If you do your research, understand what is realistic in a car purchase, and put your big boy pants on, you can negotiate with them and get what you want. Regardless of how you perceive the deal, you should be prepared to walk away at any time, even from the desk of the finance person. Once you show them that you're not going to take their tactics, which are well known, then they will work with you. Remember, while you are taking this personally it's business. Take your emotion out of this and conduct this as a business transaction. That is what Rosenthal is doing. It's business, not a date. Treat it as such! During my negotiation, I almost walked out twice--the second time I was putting on my hat and coat asking for the key to my car back. I told them what I wanted for my trade, which I thought I was being reasonable and they were trying to low-ball me. I had a backup and knew the market because I did my research. I told them what the research said that how I was going to use that research and they backed down. In this "Carmax" world where people have become afraid of their own shadow and will not negotiate, having you out there helps me. You pay "full price" so it can offset my negotiation. I am sure Rosenthal made money off of my transaction, even for a used car, but in the end I got my deal because I educated myself while everyone else will pay the sticker price. If you live in a world where everything is negotiable and you can separate your emotion from the business of buying a car, then I recommend Rosenthal. If you're Ok with taking whatever they're offering, you have good credit, and just want to go with the flow, then I recommend Rosenthal. For everyone else, Carmax is more your speed and you should go there instead of Rosenthal.