Rosenthal Nissan Mazda

8525 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182

New 888-892-8399
Used 888-429-5122
Service 888-829-1215

WE ARE HOME OF VIP PACKAGE. 2 YEARS OF OIL CHANGES & LIFETIME VA INSPECTION AND MORE! CALL US AT 888.892.8399

Great experience

by from Fairfax VA |

Finally i bought my car @ Rosenthal Nissan. It's great experience buying car at.

Awesome Experience...Military Friendly

by from Hughesville, MD |

Very impressed...I have bought over 17 cars for my family over the years, and this was the most customer-friendly dealership. Our salesman was Mohamed...had an office filled with awards, and I see why. Fair, nice, no-pressure...and a reasonable deal for my daughter. I live in Maryland, but will go back. The General Manager even introduced himself and offered my daughter his card/number in case she couldn't get ahold of me...and he was sincere. Thanks...it is not often you buy a used car and feel good.

Do Not Buy From Them

by from Bethesda |

I am very dissatisfied with my experience at Rosenthal Nissan Mazda. We found a nice used vehicle but they would not negotiate on the price so I feel we paid too much. The car had a quarter tank of gas in it instead of being full. Amazingly, the xar failed inspection and we had to spend time and money having it repaired so it would pass Maryland inspection. Overall, a poor experience in many ways.

BEST OF THE BEST

by from ARLINGTON,VIRGINIA |

STAFF VERY FRIENDLY MADE IT SIMPLE TO BUY MY PRE-OWNED ALTIMA...

great store

by from MCLEAN,VIRGINIA |

This was by far the best experience buying a used car i have ever went thru...I worked with the used car manager Tim Hillard he made very easy. This dealership and there staff get 5 stars from me......

great store

by from MCLEAN,VIRGINIA |

The worst retail/service experience of my life.

by from Baltimore, Md |

I have never had such a dishonest, shady experience in retail of any kind. I was quoted a price on a car last night. I drove down to Tyson's Corner from Baltimore based on the price I believed I was getting. In the span of the hour and a half it took me to get there, the manager raised the price over $1,300 the original quote. I arrived at the dealership and they refused to honor the original price. I was even willing to meet them at $500 above the original quote, but they refused. The sales man actually lied to my face, in front of the manager, denying that he ever gave me a lower price. Save yourself the grief and DO NOT waste your time here. l am truly disgusted at how unprofessional and deceitful this place is.

Good experience but you still have to be careful!

by from Maryland Burbs of DC |

Whatever you heard about Rosenthal's reputation is all true. They are a problem to deal with if you do not have the stomach for negotiation. If you do your research, understand what is realistic in a car purchase, and put your big boy pants on, you can negotiate with them and get what you want. Regardless of how you perceive the deal, you should be prepared to walk away at any time, even from the desk of the finance person. Once you show them that you're not going to take their tactics, which are well known, then they will work with you. Remember, while you are taking this personally it's business. Take your emotion out of this and conduct this as a business transaction. That is what Rosenthal is doing. It's business, not a date. Treat it as such! During my negotiation, I almost walked out twice--the second time I was putting on my hat and coat asking for the key to my car back. I told them what I wanted for my trade, which I thought I was being reasonable and they were trying to low-ball me. I had a backup and knew the market because I did my research. I told them what the research said that how I was going to use that research and they backed down. In this "Carmax" world where people have become afraid of their own shadow and will not negotiate, having you out there helps me. You pay "full price" so it can offset my negotiation. I am sure Rosenthal made money off of my transaction, even for a used car, but in the end I got my deal because I educated myself while everyone else will pay the sticker price. If you live in a world where everything is negotiable and you can separate your emotion from the business of buying a car, then I recommend Rosenthal. If you're Ok with taking whatever they're offering, you have good credit, and just want to go with the flow, then I recommend Rosenthal. For everyone else, Carmax is more your speed and you should go there instead of Rosenthal.

Best Used Car Experiance Ever

by from Ashburn VA |

Purchased a used 2006 Nissan. Best time of my life purchasing a car! Not only did I get what I wanted at the price I wanted my salesman Lance was extremely fun to work with. We connected of the back due to me being in the service and he is a Marine. I highly recommend and go in and ask for Lance he will take care of you!

Horrible! Horrible! Car Service Center

by from Falls Church, VA |

I am in a deep regret for buying my car from Rosenthal Nissan Mazda Tysons Corner which is located at 8525 Leesburg Pike Vienna, VA with phone number 1 703-442-8700. I have had my oil changed done with their Service Center for over a year ever since my free oil change contract expired. This Service Center has not always been helpful. The staff members there are either not well-trained or constantly makes some mistakes. I am quite an easy going person even when they make mistakes on my total payments or forget to do my oil change one time when I was there waiting for over 2 hours then realized the work was not done. I didn?t report to any supervisor nor write any bad report on them believing that people deserve 2nd chance. I go to do oil change mostly with Coupons they send to me and paid the price of $29.95. However, when I went there again last time on Nov. 11, 2013, as I presented my coupon as usual, this person in charge of oil change team name Steve Dukes, out of blue, said to me, you couldn?t use this coupon of $29.95, your car required different oil so called ?Synthetic oil? and should be $49.99. I thought, wait a minutes, why had no one told me anything about it since I did all my oil change here over a year. I said to this guy Steve Dukes, again ?but I have always paid the price for $29.95 so how come you decide to tell me this and want me to pay difference price now.? Steve Dukes answered with no explanation nor apology ?Your car required Synthetic Oil.? I thought to myself, what types of oil they put to my car before then? I further asked ?Why no one has ever told me about this before?? ?Why no one ever brought it up before?? Steve Dukes stated again with no facial expression, ?Well? they don?t know what they are doing.? I thought to myself, what kind of answer is this??? Steve Dukes Said again, ?Any way, you have to pay 49.99 today for your oil change.? I stated, ?I was not expected to pay this much today without knowing much reasons, but since I am already came?.? I actually stayed for the oil change. But, as I was waiting, the more I thought about it, the angrier I became. Why this was not properly explained to me before? Why kinds of oil have they been putting in my car then? This is not fair to me. They informed me that the oil changed was done. Before I paid, I decided to call out the Service Manager. I forgot to get his name; his office was right next to the Waiting/Cashier room. He came after I waited for extra 20 minutes. He suggested that I should go to his office to talk ( I see that he didn?t want other customers to hear my problems). I followed him to next door (his office) and began to tell him what had happened. But guess what he said to me after I told him the situation, how I felt and how this Service has handled the situation badly. He said to me without any apology, ?Hey, you should be Happy that you were charged less all this time.? I was not happy to hear this statement. I knew in my heart, he is not gonna be any help at all!!! I asked, ?How can you just suddenly inform me like this without any explanation? Price Suddenly Changed, how can I know when the price will keep changing again?? This ridiculous Manager told me, ?You know, Life changes, Price changes too.? I really wanted to SLAP his FACE right on the spot, but I didn?t. I showed him this Service Center?s poor rated website and said to him, ? I guess I know the reason why this place is poor rated.? I said expressionless, ?Thank You, You are not helpful.? I left furiously with my last words ?I would never come here again.? I got in my car and drove away without looking back. I was very very upset with this place. Then I checked my millage and the new stickers they put on my window shield, I saw that the oil change can only go for 2000 miles. ?This is not right, ?I thought to myself do not know whether I should cry or laugh. Will you be able to feel my pain??????????????????????????

Happy Mazda customer

by from vienna, va |

I had been in the market for a while and had been price shopping all mazda dealers in the area and rosenthal had the lowest price in the area so i went up to the dealer and was greated by the manager(Nick Bufalari) and he then directed me to his mazda specailist Arjen which was really knowledgable!!! this was the easiest car buying process i have ever experienced and when it came to negotiating Nick Bufalari was really easy to get along with and helped us get a great deal our 2014 Mazda 6!!! Thank you Nick Bufalari and Arjen for all of your help!!!