Harrold Ford, Inc.

1535 Howe Ave, Sacramento, CA 95825

Used 877-200-4423 Used877-200-4423

Excellent Customer Service and Professional

by from Sacramento, CA |

When shopping for a new car, we visited 3 dealerships, Harrold Ford was by far the most friendly, helpful and easy to deal with. I felt no pressure from the Sales Person, Credit Manager or GSM. After picking out a car, we told what we were willing to pay and monthly pymts and they worked it out without hard sales tactics. They treated you like family. This is the second time I purchased a vehicle from them. 4 weeks after I purchased the vehicle, I returned to Harrold Ford for servicing and they still recognized me and was very concerned about why I was there. Asked how I liked my car etc. a competitor was actually frustrated with my insistance of a particular vehicle and I could hear the frustration in his voice, thats why I went to Harrold Ford, I remembered they were excellent when we purchased our 1st vehicle from them.

Thanks a million!

by from Sacramento, CA |

Despite of constant love and care, the roof of my beloved Toyota Yaris started to peel. So, I brought it to Frank Consulo, again, and it was renewed - like new - in just five days. Each and every time they fix those cuts and bruises all over my car, I hope NOT to see them for a very, very long time. Doesn't work this way... This time, on Friday morning, March 18th, I checked my phone messages only once, and it was one, from Frank: "Your car will be ready today." My work has very little to do with phones, it was a busy day, and even though I tried to- finish my job as quickly as possible, as well as - fill up my rental,clean it up and return - get to Harrold Ford, on Howe, to pick up my Yaris... I was LATE! Frank and his office co-workers were locking their gate for weekend!! Oh well, I got my car and saved the day. Thanks, Frank Consulo and the team!!

My Harrold Ford Review

by from Sacramento, California |

I have not been in and out of a dealership so fast. The process time did not take as long as I had expected. I was able to purchase the car I wanted with a interest rate that is acceptable. My only compliant is not having the monthly payments set at the amount I asked for. All in all it was a great experience. I will be recommending the store to family and friends.