Harrold Ford, Inc.

1535 Howe Ave, Sacramento, CA 95825

Used 877-200-4423

My Harrold Ford Review

by from Sacramento, California |

I have not been in and out of a dealership so fast. The process time did not take as long as I had expected. I was able to purchase the car I wanted with a interest rate that is acceptable. My only compliant is not having the monthly payments set at the amount I asked for. All in all it was a great experience. I will be recommending the store to family and friends.

Excellent Customer Service and Professional

by from Sacramento, CA |

When shopping for a new car, we visited 3 dealerships, Harrold Ford was by far the most friendly, helpful and easy to deal with. I felt no pressure from the Sales Person, Credit Manager or GSM. After picking out a car, we told what we were willing to pay and monthly pymts and they worked it out without hard sales tactics. They treated you like family. This is the second time I purchased a vehicle from them. 4 weeks after I purchased the vehicle, I returned to Harrold Ford for servicing and they still recognized me and was very concerned about why I was there. Asked how I liked my car etc. a competitor was actually frustrated with my insistance of a particular vehicle and I could hear the frustration in his voice, thats why I went to Harrold Ford, I remembered they were excellent when we purchased our 1st vehicle from them.