Niello BMW

2020 Fulton Ave, Sacramento, CA 95825

New 866-478-4421
Used 866-455-0536
Service 888-670-0996

Niello BMW is part of the award-winning Niello Company dealerships.

Very Overpriced Service Dept.

by from Sacramento |

Had minor accident and took my car to Niello Collision Center to have the experts repair it. One month later as the days got hotter I turned on my AC. It blew only warm air. I took it to a mechanic (who does high end cars, higher end then BMW even) and was told my Freon was gone. He re-charged it and it blew cold now. He asked if the car was in an accident and I mentioned yes, a minor one. He stated this was the issue, it was either missed when repaired or was damaged my the collision center when replacing the front bumper (he guessed the second one). I took it to BMW on Fulton where they called the collision center to get authorization for the diagnosis. The collision center refused to authorize this work. I was told by the service writer he had no pull as they are separate companies. It does not show that on their website, shows all are owned by the Niello family. I asked what the diagnosis fee was that everyone was refusing to authorize and was told $350. Just to look at my AC that we already knew what the problem was- leaking Freon. My other mechanic even put dye in the Freon line to assist with finding the leak. I refused to pay the $350. I called another BMW dealership in the area and was told they charge $69.95 to do the diagnosis. That is a far cry from $350!! Needless to say I am going to get my car back and take it to the other dealership. This is the worst experience I've ever had with Niello, but not too surprised as I was quoted $800 high on a brake job there a few months back as well. Do yourself a favor and avoid these price gougers who also don't stand behind their work!!

Niello BMW responded to this review

June 3, 2014

MB, thank you for taking our call and working with our team. We are pleased to hear that we were able to find a solution to your Freon issue, and that you are happy with the service you received. We value your business and look forward to our next opportunity to serve you.

Returning leased vehicle

by from Davis Ca |

Excellent service amazingly friendly and helpful. Todd helped us return our lased 2011 328. Wonderful experience bud my son even got some great advice.