150 Automall Drive, Roseville, CA 95661

New 877-891-6210
Used 866-772-6963
Service 866-639-0750

Niello Acura is a 7 time winner of Acura's prestigious Precision Team Award.

Happiness at Niello

by from Sacramento,CA |

Niello has always served me very well whenever I've gone to them. I wood highly recommend them to anyone who needs any part of dealership experience.

Helpful dealer who was too far away for this buyer

by from Lake Ozark, Missouri |

The sales staff was very helpful and considerate. They returned my call as promised and discussed the process by which an out of state buyer could take possession of a vehicle. I would recommend them.

Once in a Million

by from Sacramento, CA |

Once in a million 19 Apr 2013 I was perfectly happy as I was leaving the hardware store on the 19th of March until a speeding vehicle hit my cherry 2001 Acura CLS and totaled it. I was going to drive that car until the wheels fell off, but I thought that dream ended before the last piece of chrome hit the pavement. I was wrong. A few days later the insurance matter was settled and a check was on its way. I had not given a moment?s thought to the replacement car. But as I sat in front of my computer I Googled to see what was out there and started with a search for a 2001 Acura CLS. As incredible as it may sound the first hit on my search was a 2001 Acura CLS, less miles than on my old car, with a price slightly less than the insurance payoff, placed on the market just a few days ago and it was located less than four miles from my home at Nello Audi. First thing in the morning I was greeted by Tammi Chance and lead to the car. It was identical to my totaled car. Same color, inside and out, same accessories and in cherry condition. After a ride Tammi lead me through the paperwork with the attention and professionalism one would have expected when buying a new Aud i. Within a few minutes my dream returned. I was going to drive a 2001 Acura CLS until the wheels fall off. The total experience with Tammi Chance, the financial office and the service department was exemplary. I just have one challenge and that is deciding if I want to have Nello Audi or Nello Acura servicing my car. I will make the logical decision when time comes and I do look forward to having some fun with Nello Acura on the next routing service explaining how my car has a different VIN. A very Satisfied Customer of Nello.

I'm a very happy customer...

by from Carmichael, California |

I bought a used car from here a couple of weeks ago. I was very impressed with how helpful, Brian, the salesman was. He even stayed a few hours after he was off, not knowing if I was going to purchase a car or not. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. I had such a positive experience here and I would recommend it to everyone. I love my car and feel as if I got a great deal. I will definitely purchase from Neillo Acura again.

by from Sacramento, CA |

The service at this dealership is awesome! No pressure, no waiting, no issues! Chris Knutson and the staff at Niello Acura is customer service #1. EA