4811 Madison Ave, Sacramento, CA 95841

Friendly staff, clean, orderly facilities

by from Sacramento, California |

Easiest car buying experience I've had. Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Large selection of vehicles of all types. Would definitely consider purchasing another vehicle from Performance Chevrolet.

Great and inexpensive service!

by from Cameron Park, Ca |

I had an oil change and tire rotation done it was very fast efficient and inexpensive actually even cheaper than going to a regular oil place. Also find that customer service is much better here

by from Sacramento,Ca. |

As always the service is great and you are treated like and old friend. I plan on returning for many more years. They have treated me well for over 30 years.

No Pressure - Just the Facts - Deal Done

by from Lincoln, Ca |

No unnecessary salesmanship, pressure, or game playing only the true facts and the bottom line. This was truly a wonderful experience compared to other dealers I have dealt with in the past. It is the first vehicle I have purchased without the salesperson disappearing to check with the invisible manager and get the details of the sale approved. The salesperson handled everything very professionally and with respect and honesty. I will recommend Performance Chevrolet to everyone I know and I will be back in the spring to buy another vehicle from Performance Chevrolet.

Great Experence

by from Sacramento , Ca |

I have purchased several cars and trucks from Performance Chevrolet over the years and the experiences has always been great each time. I am enjoying my new 2014 Pick up Truck.

Excellent customer service

by from Sacramento, Ca |

Great experience! Other dealerships let us down but you guys came through. Tom (sales) & Chris (loan) & their assistant (her last name was Johnson) we all exceptionally professional and accomodating and completly make our experience a wonderful one. Thank you and I love my car ! Laura & Christian Thompson

Great experience buying my car! Excellent!!

by from Sacramento, Ca |

it took about a hour 15 minutes. which was fast considering all the folks that were there. the guy who took my car in was excellent. the only thing I would suggest is when I got it back I signed the paper but no explained what was done. I read the receipt but no body said anything or see you in 3 or 6 months luckily my OnStar tells me what I need and when.

great service,caring people clean and spotless

by from carmichael,calif |

as always things were done right and as promised,everyone was friendly and willing to help with what ever we needed.show room was beautiful,new corvettes are unbelievable.

Very happy with Performance Chevrolet!

by from Cool, California |

Very professional but also made you feel at home. No pressure, no hassle upon purchasing our truck. Will go back again.

Performance Chevrolet responded to this review

October 11, 2013

Thanks so much for the kind review and congratulations on the new truck! Our staff is dedicated to ensuring a pleasant car-shopping experience for all our customers, and we're delighted to hear your praise. Be sure to come back and see us for any future needs, and don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for our latest promotions. Best, Kevin Bowers | General Manager | kevin@performancechevy.com

by from Citrus Heights, Ca |

My boyfriend has bought several cars from Performance Chevrolet. They go out of their way to help us get the vehicle we want. Everyone knows us by name. We get such good service we can't imagine going anywhere else.

Performance Chevrolet responded to this review

October 7, 2013

Thanks for leaving us such great feedback! Our number one priority is to make sure all of our customers drive away happy, and it's wonderful to hear your praise. We'll look forward to seeing you for any future needs, and in the meantime make sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for our latest promotions. Sincerely, Kevin Bowers | General Manager | kevin@performancechevy.com