Performance Chevrolet

4811 Madison Ave, Sacramento, CA 95841

extended family

by from Carmichael,California |

I have never been let down at Performance Chevrolet,from buying new corvette's to service.They are all very professional and treat you like family.Their show room is clean with a lot of history to browse through,beautiful displayed cars and someone to talk with if you wish.They always welcome you and your concerns are always put first.My kind of people.I enjoy just dropping by and seeing the new cars. Mitchell Hall

Performance Chevrolet responded to this review

October 3, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind review, Mitchell! We love seeing the new cars as much as you do! Come back and see us whenever you need anything, or even if you just want to see the cars, and be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for news and promotions. Sincerely, Kevin Bowers | General Manager | kevin@performancechevy.com

Great Experience

by from Woodland, CA |

they made the whole buying process easy. easy to work with and we felt that we got a decent deal. all in all that's what buying a cars about.

Performance Chevrolet responded to this review

September 25, 2013

Thanks for the kind words, Karen. Our top priority at Performance Chevrolet is providing every one of our customers with a pleasant and enjoyable car-shopping experience. Be sure to come back and see us if you need anything else, and check us out on Facebook and Twitter for our latest promotions. Best, Kevin Bowers | General Manager | kevin@performancechevy.com

excellent techicians and grwat service!

by from lincoln ca |

this dealership is top knotch. hey always fix my car right the first time and have very good prices compared to other dealers.

Purchasing New Car

by from Antelope, CA |

From the moment I arrived at Performance Chevrolet I was treated with the utmost respect. I was not pressured to buy something that I did not want, but was encouraged to pursue the vehicle that I was interested in the most. From the salesman Thomas Lindenthal to the Finance Manager Christopher Littlefield, I felt at ease that I was being taken care of like one of the "family", not just another customer. This was buy far the best experience I have ever had in purchasing a vehicle. I will definitely return for my next vehicle and have already told my friends. I love my new Chevy Equinox! Thank you to everyone...

Great Service!

by from Sacramento, CA |

We have been coming to Performance for years for all our Chevrolet service and parts. We have never had a bad experience and have recommended Performance to others many times. Keep up the good work!

Great place to shop!

by from Sacramento, CA |

Every person that I have come into contact with at Performance Chevrolet has been friendly and helpful. I am so very glad that I purchased from you guys. I was so pleased my daughter purchased from you as well and I would recommend you to anyone looking to purchase a car. Thank you!

Buying a Tahoe at Performance Chevrolet

by from Citrus Heights, CA |

My husband and my experience was superior. The sales staff and managers were forthright and honest, not trying to try typical sales gimmicks. The experience was not time consuming either, and they have been more than helpful and generous since purchasing our 2013 Tahoe. I had a recent negative experience at Toyota; Performance Chevrolet was 180 degree difference and would definitely refer friends and family. This is a second purchase at Performance, the last one being in 2005. It was good then, even better now.

Great service people,especially Chad Weaver,

by from Carmichael,ca |

I am so pleased with Performance Chevrolet and everything they have done for us,from buying a new Grand Sport Corvette to maintaining it.It is a pleasure to take our car there knowing that everything will be done correctly.

Performance Chevrolet

by from Sacramento ca |

Great people, they worked with me and I got the car that I wanted.

GREAT SERVICE

by from SACRAMENTO, CA |

AS ALWAYS, MY BABY (50TH ANNIVESARY CORVETTE), WAS WELL TAKEN CARE OF!