Performance Chevrolet

4811 Madison Ave, Sacramento, CA 95841

great experience at Performance chevy

by from Sonora, Ca. |

I called to check prices for a 2013 grand sport Corvette. They quoted me pricing on the phone as well as giving me a blind offer for my 2007 Corvette. When I arrived, Tom, my salesman, was very thorough and quick in getting me through the process. The exact price and trade-in value was what was quoted on the phone. Kendal in finance was also outstanding to work with. All in all a great experience since I drove over two hours to use this dealership. I will definitely recommend this dealer to all of my friends and family!!!!!!

Excellent Service, Great Atmosphere

by from Carmichael, CA |

The character of the service department is great, the mechanics are talented and diagnos the problem accuretly. Repairs are quick and the location is great.

Best service ever.

by from Sacramento,Ca |

As always, I feel that I'm treated with respect by not making me feel stupid. Thank you Performance Chevrolet/GM. Thank you Service Rep Chad

Great Service

by from Sacramento, California |

I am the caregiver for my 97 year old Mother so it is extremely difficult for me to get into a shop for maintenance. Your staff made my stay easy and the work was complete and in a timely manner. I am also greatful to the individual who took the time to wash my car inside and out. That alone was a special gift to me and I truly appreciate their efforts.

Great Service, Clean facilities

by from Elverta CA |

I purchased my 2006 Trailblazer at Performance and have had it serviced there all the time. The staff have been very courteous and helpful. I appreciate them treating me as one of the family, always with respect and kindness.

GREAT SERVICE

by from SACRAMENTO, CA |

Just wanted to say that our service rep Trevor is excellent. He has always been extremly friendly and helpful when it comes to providing us with excellent service and support. One time i cam in for an oil change and he noticed a different kind of noise coming from my engine. He had them check it out and it had to do with the time chain or something like that. there was a recall or fix ticket out there for the Regal. To me that was above and beyond the regular sevice. Reall have appreciated all that he has done and also the service techs that have fixed the items with our bumper to bumper protection. thanks again, Steve and Mary Underly

Grewat service, clean facilities.

by from Elverta ca |

I took my 2006 Trailblazer in for maintenance. I was pleased with the service I received. They treated me kindly amd courteously. The facilities are still in the process of remodel and it is a beautiful job.

Ed from Siskiyou County

by from Weed, CA |

I stopped by Performance Chevrolet while my wife was shopping nearby. I did not intend on making a purchase at that time. I knew what I wanted (having previously purchased six Chevrolet pickups since 1976). Although I wasn't in the mindset to purchase the truck, Cheyenne and James presented an informed but relaxed atmosphere that made it comfortable to choose from your large selection. Then while meeting with management, they continued with a relaxed but professional air. It was actually the quickest and more pleasant purchases we have made. James responded the following day to pick up my trade in and was again, a pleasant encounter. Thank you.

Performance Provides Top Notch Customer Service

by from Fairfield, CA |

Performance Chevrolet is an excellent dealership with which to work with; they treated my wife

Quoted a price.

by from Carmichael CA. |

QUOTED me a price for a car. Immediately tried to sell me a more expensive auto.Pushed hard for finance by sales people and when i said i would just pay cash for the car they said they could not honer the QUOTED price!! p.s. It was not because tax and licence were not included in the price because I made it perfectly clear that I understood it would increase the final amount of the car.

Performance Chevrolet responded to this review

July 25, 2013

Hello, Unbelievable: My apology for not seeing and responding sooner to your pricing issues. I would hope that you have noted the other comments/scores submitted by our customers in the interim. We do apologize for not properly meeting your needs and possibly not communicating clearly. This, truly, is not our policy and practice where our intention and desire is to meet the purchase objectives of our customers. I would hope that we have another opportunity to work with you toward a satisfactory transaction and outcome.