Wittmeier Autocenter

2288 Forest Ave, Chico, CA 95928

Used 530-895-8181

Looking to buy a car see Scott Houser

by from Chico, CA |

I received the best customer service at WITTMEIER AUTO CENTER from ALL of their sales associates. Scott is the salesman whose dedication and honesty sealed the deal with the new Honda Fit. Jeff Rei the finance manager was equally fantastic in handling all the financial ends of the purchase! WITTMEIER AUTO CENTER has a vast array of Ford Chevrolet Honda and Lincoln cars on their premises. I would recommend WITTMEIER AUTO CENTER to anyone looking to buy a car. Pleasure to do business with the best! 5 stars all the way

Poor customer service

by from Chico, CA |

A few months ago, I went to Wittmeier & took the Ford Escape for a test drive - was really impressed. I looked at a few more cars at Wittmeier, but the Ford had got my attention. Back at the offices, standing at the reception, I asked the 2 young salesmen about colors that the Escape were available in. The answer I got was: you can go & look on the website. I wanted a quote on the Escape, with specific features I wanted, I got the same answer: oh, u can go & build your own car on the website, & get a price there. I asked: can't u give me some brochures then? Oh, everything is on the website, was the answer. I walked out of there, & vowed never to buy a car there. I got such good service at Chuck Patterson & Chico Nissan & Hyundai- I think the salesmen at Wittmeier had no interest in selling a car to me. I ended up buying a new Hyundai from salesmen that went out of their way to help me & that were proud of the cars they sell.

Walter L Johnston

by from CHico, CA |

Our experience with this dealer was outstanding. The sales person was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job in presenting the vehicle . I would recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to buy either a new or a used vehicle.

Great customer service

by from Gridley ca |

We purchased a 2013 Honda Pilot. Kurt could not have been more helpful. Would definitely reccomend Wittmeier Honda!

Excellent and Quick Experience

by from Sacramento, CA |

Unlike the previous reviewer, I had a very pleasant experience with purchasing my new Accord through Henry (Internet Salesperson)...I highly recommend this dealer.

poor customer service

by from Red Bluff CA |

this dealer has poor customer service. over market value pricing they lead customer on and force extended warrentis on thier customers to increase thier sales commission.They should be banned from cars.com. they never even contacted me.