Cutter Ford Mitsubishi

Used 866-516-4445
Service 877-364-0994

efficient, courteous and sincere

by from Kamuela |

I did my research, knew what I wanted and called ahead and had three different Ford 150 trucks brought to the front of the dealership. Obren met me in the lot and explained the differences between the trucks. I chose a one of the trucks. Aukai did the paperwork and arranged for it to be shipped to the Big Island. I wrote a check and all was complete. Both of these gentlemen were efficient, courteous and sincere. I shall recommend others to Cutter Ford of looking for a truck as well.

Great car buying experience!

by from Aiea, HI |

My wife and I were in the market for a sedan. Having purchased an Explorer from Cutter ford recently we decided to return. Once again their customer service was exceptional and even the manager was involved in our sale. He was more than helpful finding us exactly what we wanted and getting it to a price point we could manage. Our sales rep Bashan listened to what we wanted, found it, and worked with the manager to make the process as painless as possible. If you're in the market for a new car, stop by Cutter Ford and see what they can do for you! P.S. They got a 4 on facilities because they are under construction. It had little effect on the sale and the areas open to the public were clean and serviceable!

Great service by sales people, went the extra mile

by from Kaneohe, HI |

Everything went very well except for one hitch with finding the key to one of the vehicles we finally bought. It all worked out and the sales consultants (Bachan, Charley and Chris), sales representative (Sean), and financing (Ernie) were very helpful, accommodating, and went above and beyond to make us happy. They even helped us get the second vehicle home once the purchase was finalized. I highly recommend this dealership and particularly the employees mentioned.

Great service from Bachan

by from Waianae, Hawaii |

Our experience with Bachan has been great we're happy with our new flex. Bachan provided us with excellent service and we will definitely recommend Bachan to others. Thanks Bachan hope we can someday bring you some mango.żżż

Concerned and informative

by from Aiea, Hawaii |

Pat, Dom, Anthony, Barry, and Sean truly took care of their parts making sure we were comfortable, informed about our purchase, gave us the best deal they could, and found a great loan rate to be able to pick up the vehicle we wanted.

great service by Bachan Khosa

by from Honolulu, Hi |

I didn't feel pressured at all by Bachan. Very patient and polite all the way thru the whole whole transaction. It was a great experience with him. I will refer him to my friends.

Awesome Experience

by from Aiea, Hawaii |

These guys were friendly, knowledgable and didn't come off pushy. Bachan Khosa made me feel comfortable and confident In the F-150 I bought. Ernie Salazar was courteous and made the whole process smooth. Thank you

Aiea Cutter Ford - Purchase of a new Ford Flex

by from Aiea Hawaii |

I would like to thank the following for the excellent customer service and being friendly and informative: Kellie Walroth, Bachan Khosa, Sean Rodrigues, Anthony Guevara Kellie for always being there for repairs to my Windstar and introducing me to Bachan Khosa. Bachan for finding me a brand new car witnin my price range. Sean for assisting Bachan with his knowledge. Anthony for making financing so easy and within my price range. Thanks to all of you for making it easy for me to buy a brand new car. Aiea Cutter Ford has the best customer service!

Great buying experience

by from Honolulu, HI |

This was the best vehicle buying experience I've ever had. From the first internet email to the final shake of my salesman's hand before driving off, everyone and every interaction was positive and pleasant. Obren was my internet contact, Joe the sales manager, Ernie with the paperwork, and of course the super salesman Bashan made the entire process a memorable experience. I will definitely give them any future business.

Great People!

by from Pearl City, Hawaii |

I went to the dealership blind. I was met by a gentleman named Joe Aquino. Joe was very easy going and had so much patience! I gave Joe what I can afford and he showed me various cars within my limit. He was easy to talk to and has sense of humor. It made the buying process peaceful that I forgot how long I had been there. I was able to walk out with the car I like!

Great Service

by from Ewa Beach, Hawaii |

Charley was my salesman. He was very friendly and had outstanding customer service skills. The dealership also helped me with my trade in. I will definitely recommend Charley to my friends.