Cutter Ford Mitsubishi

Used 866-516-4445
Service 877-364-0994

efficient, courteous and sincere

by from Kamuela |

I did my research, knew what I wanted and called ahead and had three different Ford 150 trucks brought to the front of the dealership. Obren met me in the lot and explained the differences between the trucks. I chose a one of the trucks. Aukai did the paperwork and arranged for it to be shipped to the Big Island. I wrote a check and all was complete. Both of these gentlemen were efficient, courteous and sincere. I shall recommend others to Cutter Ford of looking for a truck as well.

Great Service!

by from Haleiwa, HI |

We bough a 2014 F150 Ford for our 16 year old son. We are very happy with the truck! The service was amazing, thank you to everyone at Ford for all your help.

great experience

by from pearl city hawaii |

Chris did a wonderful job helping us find something to fit our family. Being as my wife and I had never bought a car together and it was our first new car, he made me feel very at ease and comfortable with the whole process. I would recommend them to anyone and Chris especially. He is the man and will tell you how it is right down the middle. Great salesman and will bend over backwards to make sure you drive out of there happy. Thanks again!

Magnificent Sales Performance

by from Waimanalo, HI |

Bachan Khosa's excellent sales performance really understates the magnificence of his efforts. The day began with Repair Service calling me about my car's brake lining parts discontinuance, unavailability, and costly repair, if the fabricated fix was used. I decided to "hold the repair" and have the best salesperson call me. Bachan was recommended (apparently your employees know he's the best too). He called and we agreed to meet 10 AM the next day to discuss a black Ford Flex as my choice of interest. The next day when my wife and I arrived, Bachan greeted us with a black Ford Flex parked near the sales office. We immediately reviewed the car's options, sticker price, and road handling capabilities. The same day we bought the car and drove it off the lot. In summary, Bachan offers CHOICES and not sales pressure; a NOW effort and not later; a warm FAMILY connection and not aloofness. Truly a remarkable sales performance.

Bachan Khosa Review

by from Aiea, Hawaii |

Bachan Khosa was very helpful with our buying a new car. He got us in a brand new Ford Fiesto 2014, and we love it! We've had bad experience with all cars we have had in the past, but this guy is DEFINETLY the go to guy to get a car! I would recommend, in fact I would STRONGLY and HIGHLY recommend you go to this guy. He finds what you are looking for, whether by color or size. He found the perfect car for my wife and I and we couldn't be more happier. It's a wonderful feeling having a new car when you've been driving in a hoopty for so long. Thanks again Bachan Khosa! You have made us the happiest couple ever!

Very good service

by from Honolulu, HI |

I went in for an oil change and came out with a newer truck than I already had. I had a 2013 F-150 STX ext cab and was wanting to upgrade to a 4x4 four door but didn't think much about it. Salesman Mario started talking to me and was very nice and helped me pick out the truck that I truly wanted. I left with a 2014 XLT 4x4 F-150 and am very proud of it! Great customer service, no complaints! The salesman even got me lunch while I was waiting on the paperwork! Super nice and courteous. I definitely recommend Cutter Ford.

bought a new Ford Flex

by from Ewa Beach, HI |

My second vehicle from this location goes to show facility is clean, service was great, employees are friendly and knowledgable, my sales person "Gawnie" was very knowledgable, very patient and very friendly the whole time, and answered all my questions. He showed me the different models of the flex I was interested in and broke it down to better choose what features came with what model and price range. He and his manager looked into discounts which was excellent and very helpful. Anthony the financial person was also as knowledgeable, patient, friendly, and also very funny. That being said made it easy to choose the right coverage and payments. Overall, Gawnie and his associates made it worth car shopping at their location again.

Great Service!

by from Ewa Beach Hi |

We actually started out looking at a different brand SUV but decided to stop in. Daymos (our sales guy) helped us decide on an Egde and it has everything and more we wanted. We got a great deal and ended up with a better trim/edition than we originally thought we'd be able to afford.

"Ruby" My new Ford Escape

by from Ewa Beach, Hawaii |

Archie Hernandez and the rest of the team made the experience very pleasant and virtually stress free. The process was fast and I wasn't pressured into something I didn't want. I will recommend them to everyone! Mahalo!

Purchase of 2014 Ford F150 XLT with chrome package

by from Kapolei, HI |

The facility is clean and has many vehicles in stock on the lot. Eddie, Cutter Ford/Mitsubishi car salesman, was very helpful in finding the right vehicle for my family. His manager Tony work with us to find the vehicle we are looking for with the price I desire to pay. Finally Anthony the financial consultant ensure we receive every applicable rebate and discount. The end result was we brought home a brand new 2014 Ford XLT with chrome package on the fair-market value advertise by Kelly Blue Book plus walk away with a six year maintenance and warranty. I do not have to worry about maintenance or any issues with the new vehicle because it is covered until it is paid-off. Awesome experience! A must visit dealership...

Purchase of 2008 Mazda Pickup

by from Honolulu, Hawaiih |

The experience was the best I have had when buying a car from a dealer. Your sales personnel and treasurer were friendly, professional and most helpful. There was no pressure to buy the vehicle. I will be pleased to recommend your service to my friends. J. Hagen