Tony Honda

Service 888-789-3105

Experience the Difference

2015 Honda Fit

by from Honolulu, HI |

Go there to buy a used car and end buying a 2015 Honda Fit. Great deal!!!

Andrew is the BEST!

by from Waipahu,HI |

Has my car oil changed at a Midas only because they are right next to where I work. Found out one of my tires had a bubble, and needed to be replaced ASAP. Was gonna be charged $200. I called Tony Honda and spoke to Andrew. I informed him of my road hazard coverage and he took care of the rest,hassle free! Best experience with a dealer ever! They replaced my tire without a penny coming from out of pocket. I highly praise Andrew for his customer service and overall attitude. If doing seervice, ask for him, he'll take care of you. Thank you Andrew! THE BEST!

March 8, 2013

Aloha grdagustin, Tony Honda strives to exceed our customers expectations, our service advisor Andrew Jameson is a prime example of that. We're more than happy to hear how Andrew Jameson went the extra mile to give you the service you deserve! Thank you for your kind words.

Always great service at Tony Honda

by from Mililani, HI |

My Honda Pilot has over 150,000 miles on it and it runs great thanks to Wade Szameitat and the Service department at Tony Honda. I trust Wade to tell me what needs servicing on my vehicle and he always gives me a good price. I've never had any problems with my Pilot. When it comes time to purchase another car/truck from Tony Honda, I will trust Wade to take care of that vehicle as well.

March 8, 2013

Aloha tshibata, It's great to hear how your Honda Pilot has drove over 150,000 miles! It shows the great quality Honda vehicles and also the great quality of care Tony Honda Service Department provides. We're glad to hear our Service Advisor Wade Szameitat has given you exceptional level of service. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment. Thank you for your patronage.

Awesome service!

by from Aiea, HI |

Whenever I get my car serviced, Sean was always the person I see. He is friendly, helpful and gives good service! He is a GREAT asset to this company!!

February 26, 2013

Aloha geemarie, here at Tony Honda we strive to provide an exceptional level of customer service. We're happy to hear how helpful our Service Advisor Sean Kikuchi was to you. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

great service

by from mililani,hi |

Kory was wonderful to share this experience with. He made getting my first car very memorable! He was very friendly and listened well to what i was looking for.

February 26, 2013

Aloha kkedro, we value your feedback, thank you for your business.

Honda Service

by from Pearl City, Hi |

Sean was professional and courteous from the start. He helped made sure he applied discounts to keep prices satisfactory and complimented the rental car. I appreciated that he listened to what my needs were.

February 19, 2013

Aloha Tricia, we at Tony Honda strive to provide an exceptional level of service. We're pleased to hear our Service Advisor Sean Kikuchi has provided you with a high level of service. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Thank you Tony Honda!

by from Waipahu, HI |

I went into Tony Honda today to look at the Honda Fit, which I ended up purchasing. I was greeted by a sales consultant, Bryan Juan, who ended up assisting me with most of my purchase and trade-in transactions. Bryan is relatively new to the dealership but I would never have guessed as he was so personable and knowledgeable about the car and I felt completely comfortable talking with him. He didn't hassle or pressure me at all. Since I was referred to the dealership I briefly met with Larry Moody and Mike West and was given really great pricing. Larry and Mike were just as friendly, welcoming and helpful as Bryan. Buying a car is a long process with lots of paperwork to go over and sign so needless to say I was pretty exhausted by the time I met with Marco Gonzales for financing. Like the other guys Marco was friendly and answered my financing questions easily. After taking care of all of the sales and trade-in paperwork and getting my insurance documentation squared away, Bryan brought my newly detailed car around front and I was on my way. I cannot thank the great guys at Tony Honda enough. I highly recommend this dealer for your Honda inquiries and purchases.

February 13, 2013

Aloha KymW, mahalo for your review. We're glad to hear our sales consultant Bryan Juan, general sales manager Larry Moody, sales manager Mike West, and finance manager Marco Gonzalez gave you an exceptional level of service. We look forward to seeing you in a few months for your first service appointment.

Excellent service

by from Oahu, Hawaii |

Wade is an outstanding representative for Honda. He always makes me feel welcome and values my patronage. He always puts his best foot forward and concentrates on what needs to be done. His suggestions and guidance for the particular type of services necessary are straight forward, honest and not ficticious to attain financial gain for the company. His communication skills are excellent and has a way of putting everyone at ease. From his informative ways to his dashing smile, Wade is a wonderful representative to work with. He has definitely gained a loyal customer in me.

February 13, 2013

Aloha Mary Jane, We're excited to hear how our Service Advisor Wade Szameitat has given you with an outstanding service! At Tony Honda we strive to provide you with an exceptional level of service. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

The Service Dept. is a 5 star Service Department

by from Waipahu, Hawaii |

Just added my boy protection to my new Honda.. What a great first experience with the service department. Gary was not only helpful and understanding of my needs but he went beyond by offering valet service. Because we lived close by he offered to pickup and drop off a loaner and bring my car in to get it's new look put on. This saved me so much time and the crazy traffic I would have had to fight to get out there after work. When I got my baby back it was not only washed but the little nick I had gotten in the first 2 weeks that made me sad was gone.. I didn't even tell Gary about it but he saw it and took the initiative to fix it for me. I was so Happy to have perfect care again! This is the first time I am totally happy after buying a car from any dealership. I usually wonder for days if I made the right decision but this time I know I did.. Mahalo to Tony Honda Group and their extraordinary staff!

Excellent Service

by from Wahiawa, Hi |

I been working with Iven for short period of time my girlfriend, daughter and I bought 6-vehicles (all together) from him and Tony Honda just for the past 3-years. Recently I brought my friend and recommend to see Iven and they made my friend super happy (easy transaction thanks with Marco as well). I came by to thank Iven & Marco personally and guess what happened I ended trading my Yaris for a Pre-own Frontier. I highly recommend Tony Honda to my friends & family. A please see Iven for your automotives needs either new or used vehicle. Hope this simple review helps other(client) to go Tony Honda. Good luck to you and Tony Honda!

February 11, 2013

Aloha Eacedo, at Tony Honda, we strive to provide an exceptional level of service. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the experience you have with Sales Consultant Iven Cunanan and Finance Manager Marco Gonzalez. Thank you for your business and your referrals to family and friends, we appreciate it!