Honda Windward

45-671 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744

New 888-844-5827 New 888-844-5827
Used 888-898-8127 Used 888-898-8127
Service 888-804-0767 Service 888-804-0767

We will Make a Believer out of You!

Bob Laudick

by from Haleiwa Hawaii |

Bob Laudick made the the process of buying out new Honda Odyssey a breeze. Hi customer service and attention to detail was outstanding and follow through incredible. We love our new car...Thanks Bob!

December 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We truly appreciate your business. We hope you both enjoy your "Surf Mobile"

Bob Laudick and 2016 Accord LX

by from Kauai |

After an initial mix up about me being from a neighbor island and the availability of the car we wanted, things went pretty smoothly. Bob was very helpful and friendly. We were just informed that the car should be shipped to us soon. Anxiously looking forward to it.

Kid & Family Friendly

by from Honolulu, HI |

Everyone at Honda Windward was super helpful and patient with me and my 3 young kids trying to find the right minivan for our family. We all love our new Honda Odyssey SE! I was really happy Honda Windward had a Kids Play Area for my kids to stay busy while my husband & I did all the paperwork. Bob Laudick was very patient with our situation of an insurance total loss & car replacement. I was happy he could take most of the info over the phone. It made our signing paperwork time easier and the van was ready for us to go! The kids were so happy to ride back home through the mountain watching DVDs & playing video games with their new wireless headphones! Mahalo Honda Windward & Bob Laudick:)

Bob Laudick

by from Wahiawa, HI |

Just bought a 2014 Jeep wrangler. I found the Jeep online, called Bob and made an appointment to see and test drive the Jeep. When I arrived the vehicle was ready and waiting, I spent some time looking it over before driving, and Bob didn't rush me or try any sales tricks to make me hurry and decide weather or not to buy. Went on a test drive, and Bob made sure I drove long enough to make sure I was comfortable with the Jeep. I told him I was getting my own financing through Navy Federal for a better rate, he said that's fine and didn't pressure me into leaving a deposit or trying the old " well it might be sold tomorrow" trick, he said fine and placed a sold sign on it. The next day my wife called and said we'll be over later with the check from our bank. When we arrived it was pouring rain, but Bob had the jeep in the service area, highly detailed and ready for us to inspect, finished up some quick paper work, Bob made sure I had no questions about the Jeep, and I drove off a very happy customer. I've had some really bad experiences with other dealerships in the past, and was expecting the same old sales routine and was shocked at how pleasant the how process was from start to finish. So I recommend calling, making an appointment with Bob, and ensuring the vehicle your wanting to see is there and not pending a sale from another salesperson, it happens, and get with your local bank and see what your financing options are before trying to buy so you won't be surprised when meeting with the financing person. Do this and make sure you "only" deal with Bob Laudick and you'll leave a happy customer.

Not a happy camper

by from Honolulu, HI |

Was contacted by Bob Ludick and set up a time for a meet to try and Order a 2015 Honda Civic SI. When I arrived, Bob was busy and held up by another client, which is understandable. They got another sales agent to help me. When I told him I wanted to order a 15 SI, he acted like I didn't know what I was talking about. After about 20 minutes, he came back and told me there are not more SI's going to be made for 2015. I said, can you guys try and find one someplace in the mainland, and have it shipped here, he stated he would have Bob look into that. Until this date, I have not heard from Bob. My initial contact with Honda Winward, I informed them what I was looking for. Instead of telling me over the phone, or email they could not help me, I was believed to think I would walk in, tell them what I wanted, and 8 weeks or so later, be driving off with one. Now I have to hold out for the '16 version, that is if I like the style and purchase one. However, I will not purchase it from Honda Winward.

December 11, 2015

Aloha, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciated the opportunity to assist you with looking for a 2015 Honda Civic Si. The Civic Si is a very limited production vehicle and Honda gives a very limited number of them. At the time you came in there were no more 2015 available to us. We took some time to look in Honda's dealer site to see if we were going to lucky to receive an additional 2015. Unfortunately, we were not. Then we checked if any dealers on the West Coast had any which they were willing to trade...same result. Honda dealers do no like to give up Civic Si models. Roger stated to us he was ONLY looking for a 2015 Honda Civic Si and we had no supply and no more were being built. We offered to place an order for a 2016 model but he stated he did not want the 2016 model. We are sorry we could not get what he wanted as we would like to be able to put him in a great Honda from Honda Windward. We can not control the supply of the vehicle especially when the model year has finished and the vehicle is no longer in production.

See Bob Laudick for your new Honda

by from kaneohe, hi |

It's nice to be back in a Honda. Bob Laudick of Windward Honda made the sales process a lot less stressful than it could've been. He's very professional and knowledgeable about the benefits of leasing a vehicle vs buying one outright. We also appreciated that he was respectful throughout the process and mindful of the financial significance to us, the buyers. If you want to know if leasing a new car is right for you, go talk to Bob.

December 11, 2015

Thank you for the opportunity to personally assist you and thank you for taking the time to write a review. We hope your Civic meets all of you needs! Enjoy! Please send your friends to see Bob Laudick!

Honda Windward Second Time - Mahalo to Bob Laudick

by from Honolulu, HI |

This is my second car purchase from Honda Windward and I can confirm they have the best customer service. Bob Laudick is a great salesman and makes sure he gets to know you and befriends you so he can provide the best service to you. After you buy your car, the entire staff at Honda Windward is outstanding. They do everything to make sure your maintenance visits are accomplished quickly and your are completely satisfied. Mahalo Bob Laudick and the entire staff at Honda Windward.

Great Experience at Honda Windward

by from Kailua, HI |

I love my new Honda Civic from Honda Windward. They are all so helpful and nice at the dealership and really went out of their way to help me find the right car at a price I can afford. Bob Laudick especially was great to work with and spent time with me to make sure I was buying the right car for me. He was so helpful in explaining the features of my new Civic, as well. He's wonderful to work with and made me feel very comfortable throughout the process. So, if you're in the market for a car, definitely go see Bob Laudick at Honda Windward.

June 21, 2015

It was a pleasure to work with you, too. I hope you enjoy your Honda Civic and I look froward to assisting you throughout your ownership! Mahalo! Bob Laudick

Great sales and service!

by from Honolulu, HI |

Bob Ludick is a great salesman and also a great friend.

FIT Happy

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

As a returning customer at Honda Windward I was VERY PLEASED with my experience of purchasing a pre-certified FIT! Bob Laudick was great and helped me find the car that "FIT" my lifestyle and budget. I highly recommend his expertise to anyone searching for a car because he stays in touch after the sale is complete and follows through with questions you may have regarding your car. Wow! The customer service at Honda Windward is OUTSTANDING! Everyone from the sales team, management, and service department treat you with a smile and are very timely (and honest) with repairs and servicing!