Windward Auto Sales

46-177 Kahuhipa St, Kaneohe, HI 96744

First service since purchasing the van

by from Hauula, Hawaii |

I brought my town and country pre owned van in for its first oil change and was greeted by a friendly and courteous service writer who told me what to expect, the estimated charge and where to wait. I had to go back to work but was called within an hour to say that my car was ready and was washed. When I returned she went over the paperwork to show me what they had done, when It was suggested I return and where to pay. They have the most efficient service I have ever had. Highly recommend it.

Bob's the Man!

by from Kapolei, hi |

I brought my van in for service on Monday October 27th. Bob is my service adviser. He explains everything to me. I left their knowing that I am in good hands with him and his team. I was thinking the van will be ready by Wednesday or Thursday. Boy, I was wrong. I got a call from Bob on Tuesday, telling me the van is finish and ready for pick up. I always have a great service every time I come in. Mahalo to Bob Katzman and the service teams.

Service review

by from Kaneohe, Hawaii |

My servicing today 9/22 was excellent. Joe showed extra concern to make sure I was happy even pointing in the right direction to purchase another vehicle

Great van

by from Honolulu, HI |

I am very very happy with my van. I am so vary happy to have air in my van, because I had a van that had no air inside.

1st Servicing for my 2014 Ram 1500

by from Honolulu, HI |

I just brought in my RAM for its first check-up since I bought it a few months ago. I drove in to the Express Lane and there seemed to be some type of event going on in the garage for the employees. I waited for a good 10 minutes before someone came to help me. All the other employees were focused on whatever was going on at that time. The time for my truck to be completed was really quick. Regarding the free car washes. One day I drove from the Leeward side hoping to get a car wash and was told that the wait was 1 1/2 - 2 hours and because it was getting close to rush hour I didn't want to wait so I drove all the way back home, truck unwashed. When I went to get my servicing done I also wanted a car wash but the wait was 3 hours this time so I went home and washed my truck myself. So yah, the free car wash perk is hard to come by. They said to call next time, but not sure if some cars would be coming in for carwashes as I drove down from the Leeward side and I'd have to wait anyways. Other than that I'm satisfied with the service.

Been coming here for over 7 years

by from Honolulu, HI |

Been servicing my Grand Cherokee here since new for over 7 years now. Since it's a long drive for me so went to Cutter once. What a mistake. Where they hired some of those people? Anyway, I'm happy with the service here at Windward. Everybody is nice. From Brenda, my service rep to the ladies behind the cashier counter. But at this particular visit. I do have a couple minor issues. 1) They could have clean the interior of my car better after the repair. Since it was a AC overhaul. There were debris all over my backseats for the AC vents. 2) When I was on my way to pick up my car after I paid for the service. The person that brought out my car probably didn't realized that I was already outside. I saw him using his foot to open my car door. I know it's only a Jeep and it's only a car door. But if car doors were meant to be opened by a foot. There would be a foot print indentation on every car door just like a door handle, wouldn't it? I was about 30 feet away form the car while he saw me walking up. But the next thing I noticed was that he's nowhere to be found seconds later. He just left my car there with the door open and key inside. Anyway, not a big deal. Just make me thinking that if this is how one employee treat my car in front of me. What's behind the scene? Anyway, this is only one small incident but I'll still come back for my next repair.

Great customer service!

by from Kaneohe |

I'm not good at every 3 month service, so I was expecting a scolding. Not only did they provide wonderfully courteous service, they never once scolded me! Warned me that my wipers were getting raggedy, without pushing me to buy from them. When I said I had never wipers but couldn't work the connection, they installed my wipers AND washed my car. I'll be back in 3 months! Thank you all

Good service

by from Honolulu |

Friendly service personnel Explain clearly the repair Keep up the Good service

As always, fixed right in and out in 17 minutes

by from Kaneohe |

Been coming to Windward Dodge since 08 to service my RAM 1500. Never have a complaint nor do I ever have a reason to complain! Mahalo nui Jerry!

Fixed right

by from Kaneohe, Hawaii |

Although it took longer than I would have liked, the quality of the work was excellent. I would particularly like to commend the courtesy drivers who were prompt, courteous, and friendly.