Windward Auto Sales

46-177 Kahuhipa St, Kaneohe, HI 96744

Been coming here for over 7 years

by from Honolulu, HI |

Been servicing my Grand Cherokee here since new for over 7 years now. Since it's a long drive for me so went to Cutter once. What a mistake. Where they hired some of those people? Anyway, I'm happy with the service here at Windward. Everybody is nice. From Brenda, my service rep to the ladies behind the cashier counter. But at this particular visit. I do have a couple minor issues. 1) They could have clean the interior of my car better after the repair. Since it was a AC overhaul. There were debris all over my backseats for the AC vents. 2) When I was on my way to pick up my car after I paid for the service. The person that brought out my car probably didn't realized that I was already outside. I saw him using his foot to open my car door. I know it's only a Jeep and it's only a car door. But if car doors were meant to be opened by a foot. There would be a foot print indentation on every car door just like a door handle, wouldn't it? I was about 30 feet away form the car while he saw me walking up. But the next thing I noticed was that he's nowhere to be found seconds later. He just left my car there with the door open and key inside. Anyway, not a big deal. Just make me thinking that if this is how one employee treat my car in front of me. What's behind the scene? Anyway, this is only one small incident but I'll still come back for my next repair.

Great customer service!

by from Kaneohe |

I'm not good at every 3 month service, so I was expecting a scolding. Not only did they provide wonderfully courteous service, they never once scolded me! Warned me that my wipers were getting raggedy, without pushing me to buy from them. When I said I had never wipers but couldn't work the connection, they installed my wipers AND washed my car. I'll be back in 3 months! Thank you all

Good service

by from Honolulu |

Friendly service personnel Explain clearly the repair Keep up the Good service

As always, fixed right in and out in 17 minutes

by from Kaneohe |

Been coming to Windward Dodge since 08 to service my RAM 1500. Never have a complaint nor do I ever have a reason to complain! Mahalo nui Jerry!

Fixed right

by from Kaneohe, Hawaii |

Although it took longer than I would have liked, the quality of the work was excellent. I would particularly like to commend the courtesy drivers who were prompt, courteous, and friendly.

Service.

by from Kaneohe |

This was the best service appt I have ever had... Brenda and the whole team was very excellent I will go back again for sure !!!!!!

When you are with the best you forget the rest.

by from Kapolei, Hawaii |

I would like to commend the employees that work at Windward Dodge for making my visits worth the effort of the long trip for repairs. I have had nothing but praise for everyone whom I have come in contact with, from the parts department, purchasing items for my 2010 Ram Dodge 1500, the sales department (michka) who was patient with me working to get a payment I was comfortable with, he was a knew employee at that time, to the service department (Brenda) who has made my visits well worth the trip, i enjoy the complimentary car wash as well, which made me smile at the look of my beast. Thank you all for the work that you do.

Leitasha tanuvasa

by from Kaneohe , hawaii |

The service was quick , fast , & friendly . Thank you for your great service

Every time constantly great!

by from Kailua HI |

Been a lifetime jeep owner of several Jeeps. This dealership / service is #1

Five Star Service

by from Honolulu, HI |

I've been doing business with this dealership for many years. I have purchased one new vehicle from them and serviced many others at their shop. I found them to be honest and straightforward at all times, unlike the crooks at Cutter Dodge where I have had bad experiences every time. The addition of the Express Oil Change service is fantastic and a real time saver for busy people. They do need to offer a better extended warranty service contract like Allstate.