Windward Auto Sales

46-177 Kahuhipa St, Kaneohe, HI 96744

Service.

by from Kaneohe |

This was the best service appt I have ever had... Brenda and the whole team was very excellent I will go back again for sure !!!!!!

When you are with the best you forget the rest.

by from Kapolei, Hawaii |

I would like to commend the employees that work at Windward Dodge for making my visits worth the effort of the long trip for repairs. I have had nothing but praise for everyone whom I have come in contact with, from the parts department, purchasing items for my 2010 Ram Dodge 1500, the sales department (michka) who was patient with me working to get a payment I was comfortable with, he was a knew employee at that time, to the service department (Brenda) who has made my visits well worth the trip, i enjoy the complimentary car wash as well, which made me smile at the look of my beast. Thank you all for the work that you do.

Leitasha tanuvasa

by from Kaneohe , hawaii |

The service was quick , fast , & friendly . Thank you for your great service

Every time constantly great!

by from Kailua HI |

Been a lifetime jeep owner of several Jeeps. This dealership / service is #1

Five Star Service

by from Honolulu, HI |

I've been doing business with this dealership for many years. I have purchased one new vehicle from them and serviced many others at their shop. I found them to be honest and straightforward at all times, unlike the crooks at Cutter Dodge where I have had bad experiences every time. The addition of the Express Oil Change service is fantastic and a real time saver for busy people. They do need to offer a better extended warranty service contract like Allstate.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Kaneohe, Hawaii |

I recently purchased a Chrysler 300 and found the overall experience of top caliber. Jai and Brandon were very professional, making sure I understood all details of the transaction, without the typical salesman pressures typically associated at dealerships. Jai was very personable and assisted me during all transactions. Frankly if it weren't for both of these gentleman, I wouldn't have purchased a vehicle from your dealership given all the other free items (like iPads, etc.) being offered at other dealerships during this Thanksgiving weekend. Windward Auto is very fortunate to have such top-notched individuals working at your small dealership.

Great Customer support / service

by from Honolulu, HI |

Bought my jeep here and had a great experience. They worked with me to get a vehicle a wanted in my price range. On top of that, their service is top notch. I've used the shuttle service and rental car across the street on several occasions. This made getting my car serviced incredibly easy and hassle free. On my last visit they had me out of there in about an hour and saved me money on the service from what I expected to pay. One time I had an issue that required a repair right before going on vacation. They worked with me to fix my car and have it ready when I got back without incurring any changes to my plans or cost. Great company and best customer service on the island in my opinion.

Bought New Car

by from Kailua, HI |

Only issue I had was I was told the the dealership does a fair trade in assessment. They do this by running the vin numbers on a sight similar to Kelly blue book and from there they would further assess your vehicle. That was not the case. They completely low ball our trade ins by about $5000. My bank ran a fair assessment value before we did the trade in. While the overall experience was good and I received my second choice in vehicles I will never buy from the dealership again.

Quick Service

by from Kailua, Hawaii |

I barely had time to get my novel out before the friendly service representative said my car was ready. Oil change, tire rotation and overall car inspection was very quick Very pleasant experience on this day.

service

by from kaneohe |

I believe the service was good. Only thing is i dony like the completion of the rust protection plan. I believe the vehicle should have been sprayed with more detail and not so sloppy. Also, surface rust spreads fast here in hawaii and looks bad visualy. So i would like to see more help and sevice for that.