Windward Auto Sales

46-177 Kahuhipa St, Kaneohe, HI 96744

Excellent Customer Service

by from Kaneohe, Hawaii |

I recently purchased a Chrysler 300 and found the overall experience of top caliber. Jai and Brandon were very professional, making sure I understood all details of the transaction, without the typical salesman pressures typically associated at dealerships. Jai was very personable and assisted me during all transactions. Frankly if it weren't for both of these gentleman, I wouldn't have purchased a vehicle from your dealership given all the other free items (like iPads, etc.) being offered at other dealerships during this Thanksgiving weekend. Windward Auto is very fortunate to have such top-notched individuals working at your small dealership.

Great Customer support / service

by from Honolulu, HI |

Bought my jeep here and had a great experience. They worked with me to get a vehicle a wanted in my price range. On top of that, their service is top notch. I've used the shuttle service and rental car across the street on several occasions. This made getting my car serviced incredibly easy and hassle free. On my last visit they had me out of there in about an hour and saved me money on the service from what I expected to pay. One time I had an issue that required a repair right before going on vacation. They worked with me to fix my car and have it ready when I got back without incurring any changes to my plans or cost. Great company and best customer service on the island in my opinion.

Bought New Car

by from Kailua, HI |

Only issue I had was I was told the the dealership does a fair trade in assessment. They do this by running the vin numbers on a sight similar to Kelly blue book and from there they would further assess your vehicle. That was not the case. They completely low ball our trade ins by about $5000. My bank ran a fair assessment value before we did the trade in. While the overall experience was good and I received my second choice in vehicles I will never buy from the dealership again.

Quick Service

by from Kailua, Hawaii |

I barely had time to get my novel out before the friendly service representative said my car was ready. Oil change, tire rotation and overall car inspection was very quick Very pleasant experience on this day.

service

by from kaneohe |

I believe the service was good. Only thing is i dony like the completion of the rust protection plan. I believe the vehicle should have been sprayed with more detail and not so sloppy. Also, surface rust spreads fast here in hawaii and looks bad visualy. So i would like to see more help and sevice for that.

Excellent

by from Honolulu |

after I paid for my repairs I waited about 10 minutes before someone walked up to me for assistance.

April 5, 2013

Hi "JohnS". Thanks for the great review and we're working hard to make sure our customers aren't left standing around. We look forward to seeing you again soon at our MOPAR ExpressLane!

Wonderful experience

by from Kaneohe, HI |

The staff was very friendly. Even though I had a long wait at the detail shop after my oil changed was completed, the staff kept me informed and entertained while waiting. Great job.

April 5, 2013

Aloha "vifvrai"! Thanks for your kind words, and we're working harder to expedite our detail process. Stay safe and we'll see you in our MOPAR ExpressLane for your next oil change.

Great Sales Team, Awesome Customer Service.

by from Waimanalo,HI |

I would highly recommend, Windward Dodge, to my friends and family. Great buying experience.

April 5, 2013

Aloha Kaleo! I'm glad you received such excellent assistance from our Trusted Advisors. Windward Dodge Chrysler Jeep looks forward to helping you and your family again in the future!

Vehicle Service

by from Kalihi |

Fast efficient service with the customer's best interests in mind. The staff is friendly and helpful.

April 5, 2013

Thank you "Football" for the kind words. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Good luck

by from Hawaii Kai |

Be careful when dealing with this dealership as they employ all the sales tactics. They do not post pricing of their cars @ cars.com, they immediately ask if you have a trade in (why does it matter if I have or don't have a trade in?), when you call to inquire about a car you saw @cars.com, they will not tell you the price of the car over the phone...you have to come into their dealership to get pricing information (why bother posting online then?) They say on the annoying radio commercials they can pay you up to 4k more then your car is worth (I can't verify this but I assume they are somehow tacking it back into your car loan) I didn't get a good vibe from the phone call so I didn't bother going to the dealership. The sales guy said they do things differently @ that dealership and that was probably the one honest and straightforward answer I got from the phone call. I wish there was a Caramax out here in Hawaii.

December 1, 2012

Joseph, you are correct in that we do not offer pricing online or over the phone. Our inventory is posted on Cars.com so people can see what we have available at our stores right now. This months ad campaign is called "The Early Bird Gets The Deal!" where customers receive up to $4,011 MORE than their vehicle is worth when they it in for a qualifying vehicle at Windward Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. (expires 11/30/2012) So yes, we are doing things different here at Windward Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram & Hyundai. We are Hawaii's Dealer For the People! Buying a car can make some people nervous. It's scary out there. That's why we created our Car Buyers Bill Of Rights. When you buy a car from Windward Dodge Chrysler Jeep it's a whole different world than when you buy somewhere else. Shopping at our store is fun and worry free because when you're here, you're entitled to some exclusive benefits you won't find anywhere else. 6 Big Reasons To Buy Your Next Car Here... 1. You Have The Right To A No Bully Car Buying Experience* "No Bully Buying Process." 2. You Have The Right To A Free Engine Warranty* All of my vehicles come with free Lifetime Engine Warranty. 3. You Have The Right To Love Your Car* It's simple: if you don't love your car after you drive it home? come back and we'll find one you do love. 4. You Have The Right To The Most Money For Your Trade* "Transparent Trade Appraisal Process." 5. You Have The Right To A Fair & Easy Credit Approval Process* "For The People Credit Approval Program" 6. You Have The Right To Drive on Safe Tires for Life* "Safe Tires for Life Program." *See Dealer for complete details.