Mercedes-Benz of Honolulu / smart center Honolulu

818 Kapiolani Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96813

Used 808-592-3922 Used 808-592-3922

great experience

by from Honolulu |

We had a good experience buying our first Mercedes from MB Honolulu. Dale Payson and the Mercedes team were courteous, respectful, and informative. They even turned us on to incentive opportunities. There were no high pressure selling techniques, and Dale willlingly spent as much time needed to learn all about the car. Although all comparable cars had their pluses and minuses, we chose Mercedes and recomment anyone to see what MB has to offer. A customer today, a friend forever.

Great service support from Julianna!

by from Kailua |

Juliana is the best service representative I have ever had. She is knowledgeable, friendly and always enthusiastic about her job and helping the customer!

Great Service

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

I was happy with the results, the service advisor was very thorough & knowlegable

They know service

by from Honolulu, HI |

They treat you with respect, give exact quote for service, deliver car timely as promised. Provide loaners, wash and vacuum car. What more can you ask for. When it's time to replace my car I will buy another MB because of their exceptional service. Like many I've had many cars over the years including a couple BMWs. They don't even close

I love Mercedes Honolulu Sales and Service

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

I purchased a C class new from Mercedes Honolulu in 2005 and loved it. However my business partner wanted a convertible so I traded for a CLK 320 Cabriolet. C class service was always first class and so has it been with the CLK. I've been helped by various technical representatives over the 10 years and they've always had the same DNA - thorough analysis, understandable explanations, cost saving options, excellent communications, on-time scheduling which all add up to giving you a feeling like royalty!

Wonderful people, great service.

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

Jeff Decorte has always provided excellent service whether we bring our car in for service or repairs. Very thorough.

Mercedes

by from Honolulu,hawaii |

Kui my sales representative made everything easy for my 5th Benz, nice person to talk with, did everything that he could to make sure that I was happy with my purchase . I will continue to buy Benz.

Buying a new GLA

by from Kapolei, Hawaii 96707 |

This was our 3rd car that we bought from Mercedes Benz of Honolulu. 1. ML 430 sport............bought new 2. SLK 280................... 2 yrs old 3. GLA..........................bought new All are being financed my Mercedes Financial, I could'nt ask for more to this dealership, I love the people almost all of them are really approachable, easy to deal with...and best thing also is working with the consultant.......We would like to meet the General Manager in person just to say hi to him........... Also Lito Labugen really work's hard to help us from day 1 to look and see what kind of new car we are going to buy....Thank you Lito for a great well job helping us all the way. We are supposed to go to Land Rover just to see if we are going to like the car, but we decided to stay with MB since we got use too of their management........God Bless the MB of Honolulu.

Great service

by from Honolulu |

Always provided with great service when I have work done on our car. Craig is exceptional!

Sales Service Representative - Kanoe Robinson

by from Ko Olina, HI |

Mercedes Benz's reputation as one of the finest luxury cars is enough to sell itself, and we have kept coming back for 10 years now and we're on our third MB, but what really keeps us coming back is our sales representative, Kanoe Robinson. Kanoe has become a friend and now like a part of our family with his help and service he provides each time we go in. I highly recommend that if you're looking to buy or lease a new or used MB, ask for Kanoe by name. He is a straight shooter, and will definitely get you the best deal they have to offer, and you will see for yourself why we keep coming back, and dealing with Kanoe. Thanks again Kanoe for all your help over the last 10 years, and we'll see you again in the future.