Pacific Honda

188 S Beretania St, Honolulu, HI 96813

New 855-285-8619
Used 855-275-6196
Service 855-330-3603

"Biggest selection", "Best prices", "Best service"

Hapy Customer

by from Honolulu, HI |

With my busy schedule it's important to me to be able to schedule my service appointments early and have the service completed timely. I've been working with Lee Ann Shishido since I purchased my 2012 Civic and she has been able to get me in first thing when the service department opens at. She brightens your morning when you bring your car in at 0630 with her cheerful personality. She takes care of business quickly and sends me on my way and calls immediatley when the car is ready. This week I asked if i would be able to have a quick turn around and my B1 service was completed and car ready for pickup in 60 minutes. The service was truly outstanding. It's a pleasure to work with a true professional believing in customer service. She's a definite asset to Pflueger Honda.

October 16, 2012

It is our pleasure to serve you! Mahalo for your review~Pflueger Honda Service Team

Great Dealership!!

by from Waipahu, HI |

I've bought a lot pf cars in the past 40 years - all of them new off the showroom floor. My car-buying experience at Pacific Honda was easily one of the best. Service after the sale continues to meet that same high level of commitment from the dealership. Our salesman Holu went the extra mile during the sale. When I needed service later, Wes Katekaru responded immediately. This is the kind of commitment that is rare these days. Give these guys a chance to garner your business; you won't be disappointed!!

Stan Lum

by from Aiea, Hi |

One of the most time consuming things to do is buying a car. Stan Lum at Pacific Honda made this a very simple process. We came in talked to Stan Lum and he did everything. He showed us the car we wanted, took us for a test drive and told us everything about the car. Stan Lum offered us a price we couldn't refuse. The whole process took about 2 hours. We are very happy with the car and very happy that we had Stan Lum take care of us.

Kalai mukawa most pleasant,patient,professional

by from honolulu hawaii |

my new black CRZ took about a month of in and outs , he was pleasant and not like some other guys who are just in it for the sales and pressure you , there was the same car at another dealership with a better feature i wanted , but i ended up buying it on May 8th from Kalai Mukawa ONLY because of his service... he is an inexpendible asset to honda

Thank you !!!

by from Honolulu, HI |

I have been a Honda customer since 1994. I really appreciate the service and connection that LeeAnn Shishido offers me whenever I need to take care of my Honda cars. Cars that I love and genuine, quality service are important reasons why I continue to be a Honda customer.

Another Excellent Service Experience

by from Kanehe, Hawai |

Just got my 10 year-old Accord serviced at Honda yesterday and it was as easy as always. My wife was in a hurry and dropped it off at 6:45 am and she was in and out in no time. LeeAnn took care of her and called soon after to get approval to service what issues they found. The car was ready within a couple of hours. LeeAnn always takes care of us and makes these possibly stressful visits comfortable for us. Thank you again.

Lee Ann Shishido

by from Honolulu, HI |

Lee Ann Shishido continues to provide me with knowlegable, prompt and courteous service. Unlike the reputation that other "dealership" service departments have of over-charging, suggesting servicing that is not neccessary, etc., all just to make money: Lee Ann Shishido and the Pflueger Honda Service Team have demmonstrated to me that the Customer's best interest come 1st! Mahalo and Aloha Lee Ann!!!

Pflueger's excellent service

by from Honolulu, HI |

I am so lucky to have the Pflueger Honda service department to take care of my car's maintenance and repairs. From the time you drop of the car, you're met with a friendly staff. Lee Ann Shishido is professional, efficient and gives great service advice. I trust them to always provide the best quality of service. The location is so convenient to just drop off the car and walk to work. Pflueger maintains the highest quality of customer service and everything is always so clean. This is the 3rd brand new car that I've purchased from a Pflueger dealership over the past 23 years and they do "treat you like family". Thank you so much! :)

November 2, 2012

Mahalo happy customer-km and thank you for choosing us to serve your automotive needs! Be sure to check the website for updated deals/specials~Sincerely, Pflueger Honda Service Team

Superb Service

by from Honolulu, HI |

I have been going to LeeAnn Shishido for over 25 years to oversee my Honda repairs. LeeAnn is professional, friendly, courteous and almost feels like family at this point. When I check in, I know I'm leaving my car and service decisions in capable and responsible hands, and on top of that, it's wonderful to see LeeAnn. The repairs are always done on time and are complete. Everything requested is done satisfactorily. If a part must be ordered, I'm given an expected delivery date and notified when the part arrives. Repairs are done within the written estimate or I'm called prior to completion with a revised estimate. LeeAnn has saved me money by letting me know when I can wait to the next visit to take care of a particular problem. I've never had the impression that she wants to sell me something I don't need. That's just not her. She is honest and straight-forward. Repairs at the Service Center are done correctly the first time, and I'd like to say a special thank you to Paul Kamau who was the last technician who worked on my car, identified an intermittent problem and repaired it. I also LOVE Pflueger Honda's shuttle service that does everything in their power to get you where you need to go, and when you need to get there. The new shuttle driver (whose name I'm sorry I don't have) used his personal cell to contact me when Verizon was down, and waited outside my building for some time so that I wouldn't miss my pick-up, hoping I would soon get his message and appear. It's just superb service for your car and makes car maintenance and repair tolerable, and in fact maybe even nice!

October 23, 2012

We are delighted to serve you Evelyn! Thank you for your review~Pflueger Honda Service Team

Pflueger Honda Service

by from Hawaii |

I had been waiting for 20 minutes without being recognized by any Service Consultant, so I moved to another area. Lee Ann Shishido greeted me with a smile. She shared her professional knowledge in getting everything done on my 10-year-old Honda Civic. My car needed Recall service and it was done quickly and efficiently. I always use Pflueger Honda and especially like getting Lee Ann to be my Service Consultant. Mr. L. Wong was the Certified Technician and I left the dealership knowing I had received excellent car care. Thank you, Lee Ann and Mr. Wong for working at Pflueger Honda!

October 19, 2012

Aloha Honda Honey! Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experience. While we are delighted to hear of your satisfaction with Lee Ann & Les, we are disappointed to hear that you waited 20 minutes without being acknowledged. We appreciate your input as it helps us to improve. Thank you again for allowing us to serve your automotive needs~Your Pflueger Honda Service Team

Excellent Service! Super Helpful and Personable.

by from Makakilo |

My husband knows LeeAnn Shishido for more than 20 years now, within this years He purchased 3 new cars through her help and received excellent maintenenace services from her. My husband gave me his last purchased car and suggested to continue with LeeAnn Shishido for maintenance Advisor. He told me to just call and talk to her directly. And Yes! truly she is personable, knowledgable, and super Helpful. Thank you LeeAnn for your prompt and effecient service. You are Super Good!!!

October 6, 2012

Hi Maura~we are delighted when our customers have happy experiences with the purchase or service of their vehicle(s). Thank you for choosing Pflueger Honda...Home of the Happy Honda Lover's!