Cutter Chevrolet

711 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96813

New 866-956-1599 New866-956-1599
Used 888-460-6162 Used888-460-6162
Service 888-375-5875 Service 888-375-5875

"Are You Ready to Chevy?"

Great Service!

by from Kaneohe, HI |

Good service, good people, good price. My Hyundai Sante Fe had a power steering problem that my regular car guy couldn't handle. When I approached the Sales area inadvertently, Brad Eisen the GM personally walked me over to the Service Department and offered to follow up with my issue. The Service Advisor, Kawika, assured me that his department could fix the problem-- and they did, at a reasonable price. I got several calls from Brad and Kawika on the progress of the repair and cost which put me at ease. My car continues to run well! I have no reservations in recommending this dealership... in fact, when it's time to trade in ol' Betsy, I will be returning to Cutter Chevy!

Very disappointed custome!

by from Honolulu Hawaii |

Bought both from Cutter Gmc and Cutter Chevy. When selling the cars they are awesome. Once you buy it the customer service is the worst ever. I already traded in my Gmc and soon I will get rid if this Chevy. Worst service ever!!!!!!

Purchased Traverse

by from Schofield Barracks, HI |

Took a long time to run the paperwork, even though we knew what we wanted when we walked in. Process is lengthy, took about 3.5 hours to buy a car.

Cutter Chevrolet responded to this review

April 18, 2012

We are extremely appreciative of how customers can relate to our customer service, length of time sometimes is a little longer, but this is a large purchase and we want to make sure everything during the process is correct

Thanks Ashley!

by from Honolulu, HI |

Thanks Ashley!

by from Pearl City, Hawaii |

I just bought a pretty little HHR there last week. Ashley was my sales lady. She was great. She never ONCE tried to upsell me or even push to the top of my budget, she took me to a number of Cutter dealerships across island to see different cars, and was a pleasure to deal with. I really feel I got a very good deal and the process was rather smooth as far as car buying goes. Everybody was respectful and helpful and polite.

Impressed with Cutter...

by from Honolulu, HI |

Just bought a used car from here and had a good experience. The salesman, Dirk, was really friendly and helpful and made shelling out money for a car much less painful. The manager, Joe, was very welcoming and even called after the sale to make sure we were taken care of. The dealership itself is a little shabby (the waiting room is pretty sad looking), but I guess it's hard times for American car companies. If you're looking for a Chevy, or any other used car (they have trade-ins), I'd recommend coming here.