New City Nissan

2295 N King St, Honolulu, HI 96819

New 888-220-7359
Used 888-331-4598
Service 888-489-9414

Great car buying process!

by from Mililani, HI |

My sales representative was Blake Nakahara. From the time we met, he was very curtious and caring. He took the time to explain the car buying process. My mother felt ill and we had to leave the dealership, Blake brought my mom a bottle of water and walked us to our car and was genuinely concerned. That meant alot to both my parents and to myself! I returned the next day and we closed the deal. He helped in pairing me with the right automobile for my lifestyle and my pocket book. He kept it REAL for me, and for that, I am truly grateful! Mahalo Blake, I love my Rogue!

Very Satisfied

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

Requested a quote online and immediately got a phone call within 15 minutes from Sunshine. She was very friendlly and accommodating and arranged for us to meet with a salesperson (Antonio Hotta) who was also very freindly, accommodating, and knowledgable. There really was very little flexibility in negotiating on a price, but they did provide a financing option that met my requirements on a monthly payment basis so I was able to purchase the vehicle my wife and I were looking for. Antonio was also astute enough to notice a few dents and scratches on the new vehicle that he arranged for New City to replace (not repair) the panels. As I write this, it's been two days and I am still waiting to hear from him to schedule a pick up. New City had indicated that the car would probably be ready some time today.

Other dealerships weren't very helpful

by from Honolulu,HI |

New City Nissan was the only dealership that took me serious. I decided to buy that day. Very happy with my car.

Great experience!

by from Honolulu, HI |

I was looking for a used Altima but this dealer called and said they had a 2003 Maxima with only 35000 mile on it. Went down there and met the salesperson (Antonio Hotta), he was very professional, had all the necessary info(carfax),showed me the vehicle which I took for a test drive. After the drive I made an offer of $$$ and he countered with $$$. Anyway we met in the middle and I drove off the lot very happy and satisfied with the great service Antonio provided and a vehicle that will probably last me another 10 years!!