Infiniti of Honolulu

Service 866-711-2678

Infiniti. Inspired Performance.

Poor Response to Serious Inquiry

by from Honolulu, HI |

I left a message for a sales rep and sent an email regarding a particular SUV for sale. Never got a call back and received email auto response stating someone would contact me - never happened. So went to dealership and was told SUV was sold. Makes Infinity look bad compared to BMW, which I never had any problems with their dealership.

Execellent Service!

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

My 2010 Infinity M35 went in for a scheduled engine maintenance and monthly detailing. During the maintenance inspection, it was discovered that the radiator fan shroud was cracked and it was recommended to replace it. The shroud was not a stock item but would be shipped to the dealership immediately. I took the car back a few days later and had the shroud replaced. When I picked up my vehicle, everything was explained to me in detail and I left completely satisfied with the work performed and excellent customer service displayed to me. I've owned a fair amount of vehicles and when compared to other service departments I've had to deal with, King Infinity of Honolulu is the best ever!

wonderful experience

by from Honolulu |

I had a great experience purchasing my new Infiniti at King Infiniti of Honolulu. Appreciated the no-hassle environment and got a more than fair offer on my trade in. Love my new car! :)