JN Automotive Group

2999 N Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96819

Buying the Camaro.

by from Wahiawa, HI |

So after moving to the island my husband and I knew exactly what we wanted when we walked onto JNs lot. Our bright yellow Camaro had everything I had dreamed of and more. James was extremely helpful and eager for me to be able to drive home with the car. The only problem at the time was the radio didn't work, but they wrote it into the contract that it would get fixed. We went ahead and bought the car and drove it home which I still loved it despite the radio issue. The next day the airbag light came on. I was not happy. We took the car back to the dealership and were ready to just give it back when Isac stepped in and went above and beyond for us. They gave us a loner car while they fixed the radio and the airbag, and by the time Matt and the service department were done, my car looked even more amazing than before. After the great customer service we were shown my husband and I would definitely go back to buy another vehicle from them.

Great car, Great service

by from schofield Barracks Hawaii |

I am Happy with my car it is my style and in my budget JN and the MILES program made it easy, the salesman Craig even came and picked me up at Schofield Barracks. Theses guys give you a great deal and excellent service.

best place to buy a car!!!!

by from Waianae Hawaii |

Easy!!!! Best Place to Purchase a car. Great customer Service

great dealership

by from pearl city hi |

my name is jesse and I purchased a mazda 5 from Myron at JN Chevy who made the whole process simple and quick while getting an unbeatable deal. Thanks you guys for all your help. If anyone I know is looking for a car I will send them to you because your sevice is exceptional.

JN is TOPS!

by from pearl city hi |

Thanks Myron for getting me and my family in a new suburban and for me a new camaro! was great working with you and JN. Let me know when you want to BBQ this time i will hook you up! I recommend this dealership and Myron for a super deal!

best all around!

by from mililani hi |

aloha to myron and jn chevy for helping get into a new car the price was fantastic and the service unbeatable.

Military dealership

by from Honolulu hi |

If you are in the military then go down and see Myron at JN Chevy they will help you get in a car that is perfect for your needs they are extra helpful to military personnel because its owned by a retired military vet. Job well done!

You are #1 with me!

by from Wahiawa hi |

See Myron at JN Chevrolet for excellent service. He is very knowledgable about his products and helped me get a new Tahoe for my family and the price was unbeatable! If you are looking for a car go check them out you will be happy you did.

Thank you JN Chevy!

by from Hauula hi |

Thanks Myron for finding the van me and my family needed and then calling us to tell us you had it preped and waiting for me to test out. I love the van and all the aloha you and your dealership has shown to us I will absolutely be a loyal customer.

Mahalo JN

by from Wahiawa hi |

My name is Mele and I am very satisfied with the sales and service department at JN Chevy they helped me get a new car for my family. Ask for Myron he's the best salesman I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.