Beaverton Toyota Scion

4300 SW Murray Blvd., Beaverton, OR 97005

New 866-596-8992
Used 888-513-4917
Service 888-287-6182

Please contact our Internet Department Manager at 888-513-4917 for further details

Excellent follow up!

by from Salem, Or |

I was interested in one of there cars and sent the dealership an e-mail. They responded immediately even though the car was already sold. The dealership also called to say they would keep there eyes open for the vehicle I was looking for and get in touch if one does.

AMAZING!!!!

by from Tualatin, Or |

1st time buying a New car at a dealership, and it went so well. I've heard so many horror stories and about dealerships. Beaverton Toyota was so professional and knowledgeable and answered all my questions honestly.

Out of town buyer

by from Albany, Oregon |

We live about 60 mile away so I call and worked out all the pricing details over the phone. When we arrived at the dealer the sales person was one of the best I have ever worked with. The car and the time we spent at Beaverton Toyota was perfect. Very frendly and not high pressure. Again, did I say how great it was working with their sale staff.

Not worthy

by from Lake oswego, or |

Felt like I was twisting their arm for adequete service. Was told car came from 1 private owner and then found out they bought from auction. Was tol theywould locate second pair of keys, but after a week and the run around they told us we would have to pay over 200 for a second set of keys. Never going back.

Great people, great service

by from Beaverton, OR |

They were speedy getting back to us via Cars.com. The car we were looking at was easy to find; the salesman was fantastic. Financing etc. was moderately painless, and they did a nice job of keeping us happy, making the buying process easily, and spiffing up the car before we drove it off the lot.