Beaverton Toyota Scion

4300 SW Murray Blvd., Beaverton, OR 97005

New 866-596-8992
Used 888-513-4917
Service 888-287-6182

Please contact our Internet Department Manager at 888-513-4917 for further details

Beaverton Toyota

by from Vancouver, WA |

We were met By Stan as soon as we arrived, he was very helpful and willing to show us about the vehicle we wanted to buy, Stan open it up and showed us all about this vehicle, he took us to test drive it and was patient while we learned about it. We decided to buy it, the price seemed ok, when the number guys Andrew came with trade in numbers and the NO negotiation posture for a used car, unfortunately that was a deal breaker, so we decided to go else where, Stan walked us to the door and ask us if we were interested on other models, he even called the next day with more information, Stan likes his job and to do good by you. We ended up buying what we wanted for a good price At Jet Chevrolet in Federal Way, WA. well worth the drive.

Purchasing a Prius 2

by from Beaverton OR |

I went to purchase a new Prius and planned to pay cash. I had been to the dealership once before and was handed to a new sales person who had to asked someone else about almost every question I had. I returned the following week and asked for the new sales person as he had been helpful the first time (his name was David). It took over 45 minutes for him to arrive on the scene so I waited. We then went to look for the particular color of Prius I wanted. He had provided me with a print out of the Prius 2 price and amenities the previous time I was in the dealership. When he shared with me that the blue Prius I wanted was more in price, I pulled out the print and showed him the price I was willing to pay. He said he was told he could not negotiate the price. At this point, he brought over another more seasoned sales person, Francot, who then negotiated a price. Once we settled on a price, it took more than an hour waiting for a finance person to do the paperwork. Although I am happy with my Prius, I was not happy about spending over four hours doing something that could have been accomplished in a hour, I would recommend that they make sure their sales people are well versed in the cars they are selling and that they have enough finance individuals to accomodate their clients particularly on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Thank you.

Beaverton Toyota

by from Beaverton, OR |

We take our Toyota Matrix and Rav 4 here for service and are very happy. I also spoke with Stan Grimes, a new Product Specialist, about possibly buying a Prius. He was very helpful even though in the end we decided to hold on to our other Toyotas a little longer.

Had a great experience

by from Beaverton, Oregon |

Franchot was our rep and did a great job. He found us a car in our price range and at the monthly payments we wanted. We didn't have to go through the back and forth ordeal that other dealerships put you through. I was very, very pleased with our experience and with our new car!

Great choice

by from Beaverton, Oregon |

My husband and I bought a used Corolla. The staff was nice and very attentive. We left with a car on the first visit!

Bizarre and Shady Business Practices

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Negotiated from out of town to buy a Prius. Their price seemed a bit too good to be true as listed on cars.com. When I finally got them to provide a quote, I made an offer. They said they'd get back to me but never did. I had to keep calling until finally they told me they were not interested in a cash offer. That the only way they'd sell me the car was if I drove in from Los Angeles, and that they wouldn't reserve the car for me. So why negotiate and send me a quote in the first place, when I've announced I'm an out of town buyer? Seemed like a bait and switch scheme. Offer a ridiculously low price on a car, get me to the dealership, then tell me they sold it and pressure me to buy something more expensive. Only to get me to the dealership they realized they'd have to take a deposit and accept an offer, so they shied away. Read the yelp reviews on this place, they're more telling than the cars.com reviews.

Quick and Easy Experience

by from Beaverton, OR |

I had a quick and easy experience with my wife while looking for a new car. We upgraded from our Corolla to a new Camry. We got a great deal on the trade in. I barely even noticed the construction that was occurring at the time. I've been back since to get a car wash, and the new completed construction looks very nice. I will definitely go back for the next upgrade!

Very Happy with my Prius C

by from Beaverton, Oregon |

Very happy with my experience here. I worked with David Stephens who was so pleasant to work with that he was part of the reason I went with this dealership, even when other dealerships could match the price. No pressure, lots of info, and plenty of patience. Would gladly recommend.

2009 Scion tC

by from Portland, Or |

I had David Stephen as the sales person he was very frendly and not high pressure, David made the entire process very easy.

2008 Tacoma

by from Wilsonville Oregon |

I stopped by Beaverton Toyota three months ago looking for a specific Tacoma, and I since they didn't have it in stock, I asked Juan Orozco to find me a 4x4 Tacoma manual transmission and call me as soon as he gets one. Juan found me one and call me right away. Now I'm a happy Tacoma driver hahahaha and it's certified