Carr Chevrolet

15005 SW Tualatin Valley, Beaverton, OR 97006

Drop Ins Are Welcome

by from Portland, OR |

I drove in on the off chance that the service department would have time for me. And they did. I needed some light bulbs replaced, oil added and the door repaired. I got that and a service maintenance. I was in and out in less than an hour. I purchased my car from Carr seven years ago and I have never had them let me down. Love the guys in service.

Customer

by from Beaverton, OR |

I was treated professionally by the service manager, he checked with me while I was waiting. The waiting room was clean and spacious . My car was returned to me in the time that I was told to expect it.

Great customer service

by from Beaverton, OR |

Great customer service!! The service department is always on time and kept me up to date in the progress of my car.

Frances

by from Beaverton, OR |

It was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Earl Piluso

by from Beaverton, OR |

the oil change and service on my car was performed promptly

Great Service, not so excited about cost

by from Beaverton, OR |

We purchased our suburban from Carr Chevy about 7 months ago. Unfortunately, I have spent more time in the service department than I'd hoped. Our service guy is awesome, he is very thorough,explains things well, and seems to go the extra mile of actually taking part in getting my vehicle fixed. Carr has been easy to work with this far, and as far as I can tell have been honest with my repairs. The only thing that I have a big problem with is the bill I get. I am all for those guys making money, but wow! I am shocked every time I look over the labor billing.

Excellent service

by from Beaverton, O |

The service was good and really fast I order a piece since long time a go hopefully this time I can receive it

Do not shop here!!

by from Milwaukie, OR |

DO NOT EVEN STOP HERE! We ran into the most annoying cocky sales person ever (Adam Mlady) He was so pushy and annoying. Talking like he was God's gift to selling cars. He tried playing games with us like wanting us to drive past his managers so it would help him get us a good deal. I eventually told him I had enough and left. When we finally purchased our vehicle at Damerow Ford, the sales person there knew who I was talking about (mentioned him by name). The guy must have quite the reputation. Never going back. Would buy from Damerow Ford again.

repair

by from waldport or. |

repair was done on time and the finish job was excellent. would recommend carr chevrolet to any one.

Carr Chevrolet responded to this review

August 24, 2012

Thanks for the nice review and thanks for choosing Carr Chevrolet for your automotive needs! :)

How N O T to buy a new car

by from Beaverton |

I went by the chev dealer for a cup of coffee and a biscuit as they had their 100 year celebration. Sure enough there where a lot of cars of old and new on display. The Sonic caught my eye and I sat in one. A salesman approached and I made the mistake by saying this is what I wanted. We looked at my present car. Next minute I was asked for my car keys for the car to be test driven. That was the last time I ever saw my car. After signing several papers I was told that the trade in value was $ 2300,00 and this was exactly the car that the dealer wanted and I should not worry. I was then taken all around to see several more people and had to sign more and more papers, all for good reasons I thought. I am a foreign citizen and over 79 years old. The more I asked about my car I was told not to worry that everything was alright. I have bought new cars in Germany, South Africa but was never ever treated like this. I was worked on with unrelenting pressure and by the time I realized what was happening it was to late. I had no more energy to fight back. When I asked what type of Sonic I was getting I was told that I was getting the car I test drove and the car I wanted. At no stage and no where in all paperwork is there a mention that I was getting the Sonic LS which was advertised for around $ 14 000,00. Finally I was asked to sign the contract and I nearly fainted , they had the audacity to ask me yo pay $19 000,00 for a car with a MSRP of $ 14 000,00 . When I refused to sign and asked for the deal to be annulled the sales manager gave me some legal term which frightened me and I finally signed for $ 17 000,00. Which I feel is still $3000,00 to much and surely above the advertised Price. So NEVER EVER WILL I BUY ANOTHER CAR FROM THIS DEALER IN BEAVERTON