Select Auto Imports

Select Auto Imports

5630 South Van Dorn St., Alexandria, VA 22310

Used 888-231-5695

Washingtonians number ONE choice for Premium Certified Pre-Owned Luxury & Exotic Imports since 1986

Client For Life!!

by from Lanham Maryland |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I have had wonderful experiences before, but this one puts the icing on the cake. Their approach is unlike no other. Fred Nejad greeting me with such a warm and inviting smile. I am very loyal to my sales associate, so when I'm ready to change cars or upgrade, I'll be calling Fred to do the shopping for me, then await his call to come and pick up my new car :) Robert, the sales manager was an added plus, he too made my husband and I feel like family. Mike the finance associate explained everything thoroughly and made sure I was comfortable with everything. I'm going to be selecting Select Auto Imports from now on. My experience was so wonderful, if they ever need a spokes person for a commercial, I would do it for free!!! Thank you so much Fred, Robert and Mike. Sincerely, T. Ellerbe

Mr. & Mrs. Marshall

by from Alexandria, VA |

Mr. Naser, what can I say, you must be a mind reader/magician/salesman, you somehow gave us what we truly wanted without even asking us want we wanted. We went to the BMW dealership, the Mercedes Dealership, Cadillac and Ford Dealerships, we have been looking for our second choice vehicle for about a month. It's truly unbelievable that you were able to give us our first choice vehicle without even knowing what it was. My husband and I are so happy with our GL550, you have won our loyalty and we will never go anywhere else to buy a car again. It was so nice having just moved her from Santa Monica, CA to find you by accident, you guys are really the best. It was nice coming back two days later, Mr. Naser was off, but they still helped me and took care of my issue within 5 min. We tell our family and friends about how amazing our experience was with you, and if anyone should ever need a car we will send them directly to you. Thank you so much, Andre & Sue.

Excellent Services

by from Forestville, Maryland |

Fred Nejad and other select imported staff provided excellent services to me and my spouse when deciding to purchase the Mercedes Benz C300. I will rate the entire process at a 5 STAR. Pleasant atmosphere, and just a very welcoming environment. I will refer other's to select import for purchasing new/used vehicles. Regards, Mr. & Mrs. Carlos Johnson

Great Dealer!!

by from Uppermarlboro, MD |

Select Auto Imports has earned my car buying loyalty! They are very welcoming and knowledgeable. The selection of luxury cars is exceptional! Thanks Fred you were GREAT!!!

Excellent Experience

by from Rockville, Maryland |

I have had so many bad experiences buying cars that I purchased my prior car on the internet. This time I had the BEST experience. They have gain a customer for life and I'm telling all my co-workers and friends about this dealer. I saw the car online and contact the dealership. Eliseo quickly contacted me, we had a great conversation and the next thing I know I was on the beltway going in Alexandria ( driving in Thursday afternoon DC rush hour). He was quite pleasant on the phone and greeted me with such a warm welcome - as did all the everyone there, when I arrived. I purchased the car the next day. The finance manager was a hoot...she had me laughing so hard, I forgot I was spending my money. I had a overall great experience. My brother-in-law went with me and now he's talking about buying a car from these guys - and he's not in the immediate need for one. Thanks for everything Select Auto Imports and just know, you have a repeat customer for life!!!!

Excellent Service

by from Arlington, VA |

Buying a car from Brian and Select Auto Imports was a thoroughly enjoyable experience--a combination of words that I wouldn't normally use together. But our experience with Brian and Select Auto was effortless, transparent, and we consummated the deal in minimum time. In less than 24 hours I was driving my new car. They made it fast, easy, and convenient. I would definitely recommend Brian and Select Auto and I will definitely return for my next car.

Excellent Experience

by from Leesville, Ohio |

As an out of state buyer, I was cautious. Eliseo and Robert were both excellent communicators. Eliseo reviewed the car per my request and was honest and up front about all aspects of the deal. Upon my arrival at Select, we were treated well. We found a broken buckle that was fixed immediately without hesitation or negotiation. I will not hesitate to purchase another vehicle from Select. I had many miles (about 500) to make sure my car was in good working condition before I arrived home. I am very pleased with all aspects of the service with Select and would recommend them highly.

Fast and smooth process

by from Aldie, VA |

First contacted Robert via the online text messaging. He provided me with the details regarding the car I was interested in. I met with Hassan at the dealership the next day. Both Robert and Hassan were great and helped me with the buying process. Very quick and straight forward. I love the car and will definitely do business with Select Auto Impotts again in the future.

Great Service

by from Bowie MD |

Just took delivery on my 750 and I must say this was on of the greatest buying experience I've ever had. The staff and management was committed to me and made me feel like I was the only customer that day. Fred was great.

We found our new store!!!

by from Virginia |

We'd been buying cars for almost 23 years, and this dealership has a very strong welcome when we walked in. We bought a 2011 BMW 328 xi, and very satisfied. Me and my wife, very sure to come back and buy again. Mr. Nazer, and his whole team including the managers, shows great respect , a very positive customer service A+. Thank you A-team for our new car, we are enjoying it everyday.

The Best Buying Car Process Everrrrr

by from Waldorf, MD |

Fred Nejad's meet and greet was the best ever. Just meeting Fred for the first time seems as though we have been knowing him for many years. With his expertise of luxury vehicles, Fred knew that was our dream car, The car we that was our future, Fred brought out the car of our dreams that was in hiding and awaiting for us. PS. Deborah is the best .....finance department. and gifts...really Robert....The best "Select Auto Imports" David and Deborah Beaner