Select Auto Imports

Select Auto Imports

5630 South Van Dorn St., Alexandria, VA 22310

New 866-607-0468
Used 888-231-5695

Washingtonians number ONE choice for Premium Certified Pre-Owned Luxury & Exotic Imports since 1986

The Gold Standard

by from Churchton |

I've written numerous testimonials about Select Auto imports. The bottom line is that those write-ups describe a business that takes immense value in providing the best customer service and highest qaulity product. There success does not come easy. It takes a talented staff lead by a formatable Chief Exectuive, Mike Haji. I have been purcahsing premier luxury vehicles at SAI for over 14 years, and the key is that I continue to come back again and again. Loyalty is clearly a two-way street ... and SAI has proven that adage with every purchase I have made. My sales specialist, Naser Ziarmal, exemplifies SAI's value propositon with his dedication "to providing a truly unique car buying experience" and working hard to establish SAI as the premier source of luxury used cars in the National Capital Region. And they do. Mike and his staff have set "the bar" very high and that's why I believe they are the Gold Standard in the luxury car dealership industry. I promise you ... you won't be disppointed.

luxury Automobiles and Excellent customer service.

by from Fairfax, VA |

Excellent service and most important very honest and helpfully. The owner Mike is Gentleman and so as his sales reps Fred is outstanding and efficient. If you are into luxury vehicles this the place to shop.

Attentive, professional sales staff

by from Alexandria, VA |

Robert Samerele, the sales manager at Select Auto Imports was recommended to me as the man to see when in the market for a luxury used automobile. Robert greeted me courteously and professionally, assisted me in selecting an automobile that met my needs and then turned the process over to my sales representative, Fred. The process was then smoothly and efficiently managed by Fred who saw to it that all my questions were answered and that any minor details with the automobile that I chose were quickly taken care of. I am now the owner of a late model, low mileage luxury sedan that meets all of my personal expectations, thanks to Fred and to the staff of Select Auto Imports. I would highly recommend Select Auto Imports to anyone in the market for a quality luxury seed automobile.

Outstanding Experience

by from Alexandria, VA |

My sales rep was Brian Villanueva. He was totally professional in all his dealings with me and my wife. I saw a vehicle that I knew my wife would love; but I was leary about the financing, down payment and monthly payment issues. However, their Credit Manager, Debbie was able to put together financing that made this purchase possible; plus, she was a real "peach" to work with. Afterall, it's not often that a buyer enjoys time spent with a credit manager; but I totally enjoyed working with her. Everyone I met with at Select Auto was a pleasure to work with. We are extremely happy with our purchase and actually enjoyed the buying experience.

Mercedes Cls550 purchased at Select Auto from Hass

by from Upper Marlboro, Maryland |

Hassan and Nassir are both the best sales associates you could have. . The owner is good too. The only sell the best quality cars in the area! ! If you want the best certified vehicles in the area, check Hassan out. . The prices are great and the quality is the best. . Count on it. . I'm referring all my friends! Thanks. .I have the best looking car and best riding car for the best deal in the area! ! Check them out. Rich in UPPER Marlboro.

Superior Service

by from Leesburg, Virginia |

I have always been skeptical of the salesperson who tries to use fancy language and tricky gimmicks to win over mine and my wife's business. We both work in industries that pride itself on offering superior service to its customers. This was our experience at SAI! Our car sales rep, Brian Villanueva, delivered superior service that far exceeded any car buying experience that we have ever encountered. We began the process of making our purchase of a 2012 Diamond white metallic S550 4 matic mercedes online. Brian's communication and attention to detail both online and in-person was exemplary. He made us feel valued as customers. He incorporated no high pressure tactics. He allowed us to ease into this transaction at our pace, which was a refreshing change from any previous car buying experience that we've ever had. Brian was on his A-game from the beginning of the process and even after we drove off the SAI lot . I can assure you that we will refer ALL of our family and friends who are interested in purchasing a luxury car to Brian and the SAI team. It was the best experience ever!

Amazing!

by from Lusby MD |

After losing my beloved Cadillac in a traumatic rear-end collision I didn?t think I would be able to love again. Like most ?car guys? my relationship with my car is strong, each receiving a name and the utmost care that?s borderline obsessive. After a brief morning period, I reached out to Select Auto Imports where I met Brian Villanueva, a man who understood my fragile mental state. Brian consoled me and told me that ?Everything is gonna be OK?. I was nervous, apprehensive and needed to move slowly. Brian and I had numerous counseling sessions where we made great strides in my recovery. He showed me that it was ok to love again. That?s what my Cadillac would have wanted. When he thought I was ready, Brian introduced me to her?.. A beautiful bright white 2013 Mercedes Benz E350. I?ve never been one to believe in love at first sight however, Cupids shot was straight and true. I fall in love every time I step foot in the garage. I can?t thank Brian enough to Brian for his patients and professionalism. Good service is still available in America and I found it at SAI. Best car buying experience I?ve ever had. There is no doubt where I will go first for my next car. Thank You Kevin Frisbie

Excellent Experience

by from Occoquan, VA |

My buying experience was fabulous! Fred's initial phone contact was very professional and he treated me with the upmost of respect. I was in an auto accident and my car was totaled and I had to buy a car quickly. Select Auto even made the arrangements for the rental to be picked up so I could drive my new auto away. Everyone at the business was kind and friendly and I would definitely refer friends to this dealer.

Exceptional dealer

by from Alexandria Virginia |

Fred provided exceptional service. He and hhis team made us feel comfortable and Fred assisted us with finding the perfect car for our budget. They were not pushy and made my husband and I feel like family. We are so satisfied with the servicie. We decided we will never purchase a car from any other dealership.

VIP Treatment at Select Auto Imports

by from Waldorf, MD |

My car buying experience with Select Auto Imports was excellent. My sales rep Fred was very courteous and respectful in ensuring my desires and wishes in my new car was met and fulfill. I received First Class and VIP treatment throughout the entire process starting on day one. My heart was set on one particular car and they made sure I was able to purchase that particular car. They stayed in constant contact with me and answered all my questions and addressed my concerns in an expedient matter. On the day of purchased, I was really amazed at the small about of time it took me to complete the purchasing process (paperwork), by my calculation it was only about 20-30 minutes. I did not trade my old car in so I was stuck with an dilemma of how I would get both cars home. The owner (Mike) offered me a driver to drive the old car to my house, outstanding treatment. Not only did they detail the new car but they detailed and cleaned the old car as well...I was told I was getting the VIP treatment and truly it was just that...VIP TREATMENT!!! Thank you Mike, Fred and your team at Select Auto Imports for making my car buying experience a GREAT ONE especially since I had not purchase a new car in 9 years. GOOD JOB!!!!!

Best car buying experience ever.

by from Charleston. SC |

This was the best car buying experience I have had by far. I have purchased brand new cars and never got the same service and courteous treatment that Brian Villanueva and all of the Select Auto staff provided, from my phone conversations to the vehicle pickup. Since I was out of state Brian went out and took a phone video of every inch of the vehicle and texted it to me, it was like I was there looking at the car myself. Once I made my decision they arranged to pay for my airfare to DC and Brian was at the airport to pick me up, he even took me to Starbucks first for a morning beverage! He took great strides to provide me with all of the features and functions of the car before I left to drive it 8hrs home. Mike and Debbie who provided the paperwork and financial processing were also very friendly and professional. The entire experience was flawless and will definitely bring me back for my next purchase as well as recommend Select Auto to all my friends.