Gresham Toyota-Scion

950 NE Hogan Dr, Gresham, OR 97030

These guys are great

by from portland, oregon |

Adrian and Jarvis were great. They made the process easy and I will definitely be coming back.

I found the Tacoma I want at Gresham Toyota...

by from Portland, Oregon |

No other dealeship took me seriously thinking that I am just a shopper. At Gresham Toyota I was greeted with respect and Oli and the manager found the car I wanted and ordered it for me. All other dealerships were not interested in taking deposit or even taking the time to search for my specific needs. I would like to thank Gresham Toyota management and I will refer anybody in the market to buy a vehicle. Thank you, Auxilio Touralba

Michelle

by from Carson, WA |

It was a very wonderful experience buying my, 2014 Toyota Camry from Gresham Toyota. I would like to thank the staff:Cameron Katzenmeyer Sales and Leasing Consultant,Scott Moser Sales & Leasing Consultant, and David Delay Business Manager; for all the hard work they all put into the experience that went into the process of purchasing my Toyota Camry.

Great service from Cameron K.

by from Portland, OR |

We recently bought a new Toyota from this dealership and Cameron K. was our salesperson. He was very helpful and got us a great price. He explained all the features of the car and got us exactly what we wanted. He was fast, professional, and friendly. We would recommend seeking Cameron out if you want to buy a Toyota.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Portland Or |

I talked to a lot of dealers while looking for my new 2016 Tacoma and they all said they couldn't find the exact build I wanted and were giving me all kinds of stories on how I should take what is available on the lot and pay MSRP because "nobody" is giving deals on Tacomas. I was not in a rush to get my truck, but it was really frustrating to hear the same thing over and over and actually slowed my interest in looking a bit. That's when I ran into Lonnie at Gresham Toyota. He found the exact truck I wanted and I mean exact - nothing extra I didn't want and nothing I wanted missing. During the process he worked with me on delivery dates and as I changed some of the options I wanted. I had never been to the dealership or met Lonnie until the day my truck was ready to be picked up. I was really pleased with the price Lonnie had quoted me, but I was really nervous when I went in to pick my truck up. I was worried that there would be some hidden fee or custom order charge or something. Nope - nothing - nada. I paid exactly what Lonnie said I would when I ordered the truck. I live in SW Portland - not exactly close to Gresham, but don't let the distance discourage you. We have a Highlander and this is my third Tacoma - I have bought from a different Portland area Toyota dealer each time because it hasn't been a good experience in the past. This buying experience was awesome and when I'm ready for my fourth Tacoma or a replacement for the Highlander I will start with an email to Lonnie at Gresham Toyota and will see him again when it is time to pick up my new vehicle. Seriously, he is amazing and I keep telling friends how I did the whole deal over email and the phone and he found what no other dealer could. Lonnie if you happen to run across this - Thank You!

Shig was great

by from Hillsboro Oregon |

Thank you Gresham Toyota I had great experience with Shig and waleed and these guys made it so easy and painless Thanks guys

Great work by Oli

by from Beaverton Oregon |

Thank you OLI AND WALEED you guys made the experience so good. Thanks

Great experience

by from Portland Oregon |

Great people great experience.. I purchased a vehicle from RAY and he was so respectful.. I enjoyed his way of selling and his manager Waleed he was kind.. Thanks

Johnny is so great

by from Gresham, OR |

Talk about great customer service! Johnny is so nice and super fast. It was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Really fun! I love my Prius!

Trustworthy and polite

by from Gresham, OR |

Lonnie was so great! He really knows a lot about the Toyota product. Very nice older grandpa. Very trustworthy and polite. We strongly recommend him.