Gresham Toyota-Scion

Service 888-495-2079

WOW, That Was Easy!!!

Best Toyota dealer ever

by from Gresham, OR |

Gresham Toyota is the best Toyota dealer ever. They were straight to the point with no fussing around with numbers. We loved our salesmen Kenny Shonk and Adrain Blair, they knew exactly what we wanted and didn't push us into something we didn't. Since they are a dealership which is in the CUDL program (Credit Union Direct Lending) we did all of our financing at Gresham and didn't have to run to the credit union to go sign papers. This is the second new Toyota we bought from Gresham and will definitely be back in the future. Thanks for my new gas saving Corolla

We will be back!

by from Gresham, OR |

Cameron did an amazing job educating us on the best van to purchase at the right price. We were very pleased with his service and will be back.

Super Helpful, Extremely proffessional

by from Gresham, OR |

Robert was super helpful and extremely professional. Would recommend friends and family to do business with him at Gresham Toyota.

Would recommend

by from Gresham, OR |

Ray is excellent! Jim was low pressure. Would recommend to family and friends. A+

Got me into the car I wanted

by from Gresham, OR |

Robert Castro was very helpful! This was my first visit here and I am very pleased with my experience. He was full of knowledge when I asked questions about the vehicles. Got me into the car I wanted. Thanks Robert!

Great Job!

by from Gresham, OR |

Robert Castro worked very hard to get us into the vehicle we wanted. After several bottles of water, we were able to get the deal done. Great job!

I love my new car!

by from Gresham, OR |

Cameron did an amazing job! His outfit was on point! I love my new car! This will definitely motivate me to do better and I just can't be any happier than this!

Thank You Toyota!

by from Gresham, OR |

This was an amazing experience, I absolutely love and appreciate everything! As a first time buyer, I am fairly satisfied. I would definitely recommend!

We Had A Great Experience!

by from Gresham, OR |

We have a great experience with Gresham Toyota. This is our third car with them. The service we recieve was great. We will recommend to any one to come here and buy a car here.

Gresham Toyota ROCKS!

by from Sandy Oregon |

I bought my Corolla from Gresham Toyota! My husband Nick Bernal was actually my sales guy and I wanted to talk up him and all of Gresham Toyotya's employees!! Buy a car from Gresham Toyota!

fast, polite, considerate & respectful

by from vancouver, washington |

Robert castro & Jim lane were amazing. robert directed me to the area of vehicles in which he thought was the best fit for my buying needs and he was EXACTLY correct. He listened very carefully for what I was looking for and was so patiant and considerate the whole time. Robert wasnt pushy but very helpful and jim lane backed it with a mind full of useful knowledge. The price was very easy to agree on and there was no back and fourth(which I hate). I found that Robert was very GENUINE and helped the entire process feel comfortable. Gresham Toyota is a very respectful establishment and innovative in the way they please their guests. Thank you so much Gresham Toyota and I will be having my friends and family contact Robert! Call Him! 360-719-9442.