Gresham Toyota-Scion

Service 888-495-2079

WOW, That Was Easy!!!

Best Toyota dealer ever

by from Gresham, OR |

Gresham Toyota is the best Toyota dealer ever. They were straight to the point with no fussing around with numbers. We loved our salesmen Kenny Shonk and Adrain Blair, they knew exactly what we wanted and didn't push us into something we didn't. Since they are a dealership which is in the CUDL program (Credit Union Direct Lending) we did all of our financing at Gresham and didn't have to run to the credit union to go sign papers. This is the second new Toyota we bought from Gresham and will definitely be back in the future. Thanks for my new gas saving Corolla

We enjoyed buying at Gresham Toyota

by from Damascus, OR |

We enjoyed buying our 2010 certified Tundra from Gresham Toyota! Dennis was polite and followed up with us to make this deal. Jim made our purchase possible in record time. This is the 2nd Tundra we have bought here!

Vlad gained our trust.

by from Fairview, OR |

Vladilen helped us in looking for a new SUV. GREAT experience! He fully gained our trust and we'll absolutely use him again and tell others to come here!

We would recommend Gresham Toyota

by from Oceanside, OR |

Raymond and Steve were very halpful and explained everything very well! I would recommend them to friends and family!

I'm blown away by Gresham Toyota!

by from Damascus, OR |

I'm blown away, far more than I ever would expect from a dealership. I'd recommend them to everybody I know! Salesperson was Adrian Blair in the Internet Department.

Low Stress Experience

by from Gresham, OR |

Our experience seemed to go smoothly. Vlad, our salesperson was very knowledgeable about the model of car we purchased. That was very helpful to us. Overall, our experience was pretty much low stress.

Great purchasing and service experience

by from Camas, WA |

I purchased a 2009 Toyota Venza (certified) from this dealership. I worked with Kamran (a fairly new sales person). He was very disarming and made me feel relaxed, not pressured at all. About a month after the purchase, I heard a knocking noise (only because I was driving over frozen show after a storm). I did some web research and found that there was a service bulletin for the steering column noise (not a warranty item). I called the dealership, and since the car was Toyota certified, they totally covered the repair. The part alone was $1200. I was very pleased. Great place to buy a car from.

The whole experience was great

by from Estacada, OR |

The whole experience was great. They were ready to answer any questions that we had, we ended up buying two Tacoma. NICE,FRIENDLY,NOT PUSHEY!.They were great to work with..Kimberly put up with me emailing her with all my questions, and Dan and ted explained things the way we could understand....

I would do business with this dealer anytime

by from Scappoose, OR |

We were looking for a new Toyota Sienna AWD van. Kenny met us in the parking lot and showed us the vans. There was NO pressure to buy. Kenny showed us the vans and described the various features. He asked is we were interested and we said yes. He came out with the invoice that showed what the dealer paid, the invoice, and the MSRP. They offered us a very reasonable and fair price. We transacted the whole business in an hour. They had to get the color we wanted from another dealership. It took longer to get the van to the dealership than it did to pick out the model and the color. We left that afternoon with exactly the van we wanted and one of our preferred colors. I would do business with this dealer anytime.

purchased my truck on the spot

by from Vancouver, WA |

I had sent an email to the dealer regarding my trade in situation. Not only did Dan return my email with enough information to answer my question but he also called me to see if he could offer any further assistance. When I went in to meet with Dan he was a great salesman and was not pushy. He answered my questions but did not pry or try to steer me in any direction. Because of this, I purchased my truck on the spot from Dan even though I had intended to make the purchase a few days later.

They really do stand behind their slogan

by from Troutdale, OR |

I knew exactly what I wanted. Kay had to search for it and he did. They really do stand behind their slogan f we don't have it, we can get it for you