Gresham Toyota-Scion

Service 888-495-2079

WOW, That Was Easy!!!

Best Toyota dealer ever

by from Gresham, OR |

Gresham Toyota is the best Toyota dealer ever. They were straight to the point with no fussing around with numbers. We loved our salesmen Kenny Shonk and Adrain Blair, they knew exactly what we wanted and didn't push us into something we didn't. Since they are a dealership which is in the CUDL program (Credit Union Direct Lending) we did all of our financing at Gresham and didn't have to run to the credit union to go sign papers. This is the second new Toyota we bought from Gresham and will definitely be back in the future. Thanks for my new gas saving Corolla

Great Experience - Highly Recommend!

by from Portland, OR |

I recently purchased a 2015 Toyota Camry and the experience was superb. Vlad was my sales rep and the guy was a prime example of sales done right; extremely knowledgeable on Toyota vehicles and the available deals for different types of consumers, interested in servicing the needs of the customer first, and very friendly. I never once felt pressured during the experience yet I was able to walk out with a new car that same day. He helped me find the right car at the right price. The finance director, Dave, was also very helpful and helped us close the right deal. HIGHLY recommend going to Toyota Gresham and working through Vlad - 5 Stars from me!

Great Experience - Highly Recommend!

by from Portland, Oregon |

It doesnt get better than this

by from troutdale, OR |

Came in to buy a new 4runner. My sales rep was Vlad Olenin. I've bought quite a few different cars from different dealers and this was my best experience thus far. Vlad was very helpful, knows Toyotas very well and is very friendly and not pushy at all. His manager was also very helpful and was able to give us a very fair amount for our trade in. We were in there late in the evening and Vlad, his manager and the finance guy was there til the end of our transaction. Highly recommend Gresham Toyota to anyone looking for a new Toyota or any other used car. Special thanks and recommendation to Vlad Olenin for the fast, easy and smooth purchase.

Fantastic Experience!

by from Estacada, OR |

I had a GREAT experience here at Gresham Toyota thanks to Hunter Duffy! He made sure we have a fantastic experience!

Great Experience!

by from Oregon City, OR |

Scott Moser and Jim Lane were comfortable to deal with. We felt no pressure and got the best deal we could find... AND we looked!

Hard to see how it could be better!

by from Eugene, OR |

I drove a relatively long way to check out a very nice price on a car I was interested in. Worth the trip, in every respect. The rep I worked with, Asia, was great - Helpful, knowledgeable, patient, and not pushy or forced in the least. All information and transactions were completely transparent, and easy to understand. Perhaps best of all, she was always willing to go the extra mile with any request I might have, or whatever was needed to make this an excellent buying experience. If I were going to buy another car tomorrow, Gresham Toyota would be the first place I'd head!

Very Helpful!

by from Gresham, OR |

Adrian and Hunter were both very helpful! Matt made my financing much easier! Thanks you!

Dan was Super!

by from Gresham, OR |

Dan was super! He was very friendly and helpful! He helped me pick my dream truck! I will recommend him to my family and friends!

Very Helpful

by from Boring, OR |

A fantastic job by Ray and Jim! Very helpful! Thanks!!

Awesome experience

by from oregon city, oregon |

Had an amazing experience buying my new 2015 Limited 4 Runner from Dan and Nick. We got the best deal after shopping around and they went above and beyond what we were expecting. We will always buy from Gresham Toyota in the future. Thanks, Guys!