Sheehy Ford of Marlow Heights

5000 Auth Rd, Suitland, MD 20746

New 888-453-9107
Used 888-475-4198
Service 888-302-1925

Print this ad for an additional $200 off your best deal. Rates as low as 0% and discounts up to $11,500

Very satisfied

by from Southern Maryland |

I am very satisfied with the purchase of my 2014 Ford Focus. Our sales associate, Sonny Betancourt, was very knowledgeable about the various Ford discounts, and made sure he counted the relevant rebates that applied to me. He explained the cost estimates thoroughly, and seemed to genuinely care about our car buying experience. He made it clear that customer satisfaction is his top priority. Both he and Evelyn Betancourt took time to explain the various features of the Focus we weren't familiar with, including SYNC. Before we drove off the lot, my phone address book was loaded, and my phone was paired. We felt like we got a great deal, and appreciated the professionalism and friendliness of everyone at the dealership. We will definitely be repeat customers.

February 27, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!!!

by from Springfield, VA |

I have been looking to purchase a used car for several months and have visited many dealerships in the Northern Virginia area. At each and every place I had been too, I felt as though I was just another person who the sales person could earn a commission off of. Until I went to Sheehy Ford of Marlow Heights! I had the pleasure of working with Linda Vick, and at no point did I feel as though I was being "sold" anything but rather being helped into the vehicle of my dreams! I went to the dealership to view the certified used cars, but because of the knowledgeable staff and their willingness to help me, and of course the amazing rebates, I was able to drive away in a brand new car! The entire staff there was very friendly and more than accommodating. I truly felt as though they genuinely cared about me, my needs and most importantly my budget! I am beyond happy with my decision to visit and purchase from this dealership and I will certainly recommend Sheehy to others in the future!

Great service

by from Olney, MD |

They did a great job finding us a vehicle we wanted and for an AMAZING price. Very fair in trade-in prices too!

May 16, 2014

Thank you very much for sharing.

Forever in your Debt

by from Charles County, Maryland |

My father had been coming there for years and I always loved my foreign cars. I was introduced to Evleyn when my twin sister brought her ford focus 2012 from here. I came back again when my niece brought her first car Ford 2013 fiesta car. Evelyn was perfect. Then things took a turn for the worse in on 7/1/2013 someone ran into me while with my children in the car. And it was down hill from there one day while at work my car broke and my sister spoke to Evelyn when we were just window shopping at that time. Evelyn hugged said how sorry she was and looked forward to getting me into the car that I wanted. I started getting offers from everywhere Nissian, Toyota to name a few. After testing everything that I thought I wanted I knew in my heart that I wanted a Toyota Camery. Through it all Evelyn expressed that I should go with the Camery if I couldn't find something there that I wanted that right there sold me on a relationship with a ford and finally I found my soul mate the 2013-2014 Ford Fusion and I knew exactly what I wanted. Evelyn and Ricardo worked with me showed me what I could afford through this already stressful time. So not only did they get me into a car to be able to get back and forth to my doctors appointments they got me through what I thought was going to be a hard and more stresssful times. I know I am babbling on and on but to conclude this babble I have never been more happy and more excited with my new car. My stress has gone down and I love my new car. Ford has moved my love for forgiven cars to domestic cars. I'm in love with my Ford Fusion. Since then Evelyn the manager even Ricardo has called and asked how I love the car. And since I can't say Thank you enough......Thank you Sheehy in Marlow Heights Thank you!!!! I will forever be indebt to you guys.......it's a good thing my moms a chef uhhh I'll be back with lots of treats. And once again my heart remains with Ford wait till you see the car....Evelyn and Ricardo your the best they did a great job and Sheehy did a great job picking two people with great customer service skills.

February 27, 2014

We're so glad to hear we were able to help you out. Thanks for sharing!

Terrible after sales support

by from Alexandria VA |

I bought a used car (2012 Acura RDX) from Sheehy Ford, Marlow Heights on Nov 23, 2013. I would like to compliment the sales staff as they were great and respectful. In the past, I always bought new cars and considering this was my first used car the sales staff was very patient in answering my questions and I had a pleasant experience. I was off to Boston the next day and didn't had a chance to drive it. When I came back and started driving the car I noticed some cosmetic issues for which I contacted the used car manager (on Dec 2) . He asked me to bring the car so he can look at it. The major issue was with passenger seat where the leather was damaged on the lower portion of the seat. As it was covered under Acura warranty he took all the details (interior color, VIN, etc) and told me that he will call Acura dealer with the details and that he will let me know when I can drop the car. About 10 days passed by and I did not hear from him. I decided to call him myself (on Dec 11) to get the status and the first question I asked him was why he didn't call me from the past 10 days when I was waiting for his call. His tone was rude to me and without giving much explanation he asked me when I can drop the car. I said I can drop the car on Friday (Dec 13), but he suggested Monday (Dec 15). One of my official trip came up and I had to leave on Monday so I called him again and requested if I can drop the car on Friday instead. He said yes you can, but he will only be able to send it to Acura dealer on Monday. I drove to Sheehy on Friday and asked him to fix the following - Passenger car seat leather Scratch on the left side mirror Get Acura all weather mats Rust on rear right roter black patch on driver side sun visor Some scratches on the media screen He took a note of everything and arranged a loaner for me which I had to go pick up myself. I am not sure if that's normal, but in the past I always got a loaner at the dealer. I had to wait for 30 mins to get a loaner at enterprise-rent-a-car as no cars were available. I drove back with the loaner and called him few days later to get status on the car. He said he will call me when it's ready. I got a call from him on Thursday (Dec 19) that the car is fixed and is ready for pick up. I went there on Firday (Dec 20) to pick up the car and below is the status on the fixes - Passenger car seat leather - Fixed Scratch on the left side mirror - Fixed Get Acura all weather mats - He forgot about them Rust on rear right roter - not covered under warranty black patch on driver side sun visor - he forgot about it Some scratches on the media screen - not covered under warranty He fixed #5 immediately. I usually have a habit of taking a picture of odometer when I leave my car for service or for repairs (pics are attached for your review). When I checked the odometer the car was driven 191 miles. I left the car with 14,856 miles and got it back with 15,047 miles. On top of that the gas was showing almost empty when I left it with near to full. I went back to the used car manager and asked him how come the car has been driven 191 miles in a week's time and why he did not fill up the gas to the same level when I left the car. He was very rude in answering my simple question and then I had to ask for his supervisor. He started defending himself by saying that the dealer was far away and then the leather work was done somewhere else, but in all his justification the total was not coming to 191 miles. And, for the gas he said he forgot about it and that he can get it filled up. I had a terrible after sales experience at this dealer.

New Ford Escape 2014

by from Forestville,Maryland |

My car buying experience was the BEST I have ever had at Sheehy Ford in Marlo Heights!!!! When I walked in the door I felt completely at home! Smiles were genuine,and the people were honest!!!! My car salesman was the best I have ever had! He was very attentive to my needs and was totally honest about everything from the beginning to the end of the whole process!!! He made me feel like if the product wasn't a good fit for my budget that he'd make sure I got something that did fit. He wasn't pushy, explained everything I needed to know about the deal, and he never left my side! Michael Lancaster is the man to see if you need a car cause he works for the costumer!!!!

william

by from pasadena md |

I am always so happy with the way I get treated at Sheehy Ford of Marlow Heights. I bought my Fusion on Feb. 18th and have never been disaapointed by either sales or service when visiting this dealership. I would suggest you visit this store. Linda Vick is the best for sales and Les Ashburn is the best Service Advisor ever!. I have even met the General Manager everytime I come in she is welcoming her customers as if they were part of her family. 2 thumbs up.

September 6, 2013

Thanks for the two thumbs up! We're always aiming to provide the best customer service for our customers, and we're so happy to hear it continues to bring you back! Thank you again for the great review, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Ms. JO

by from annapolis, md |

I purchased my 2010 Ford Escape from Sheehy Ford of Marlow Heights and continue to have it service here even with the 45 min commute. The wait time is usually better than expected and the Team members that wait on me are exceptional. Everytime I come in I am treated like family. I recommend this dealer to all my friends and family.

September 6, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review! We're so happy to hear our service is worth the commute and that we are able to get you in-and-out as quickly as possible! Thank you again for the kind review, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

New car

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

I traveled an hour to this dealer and I have no regrets. The sales team was AWESOME! I have brought a lot of cars from near by dealerships and have never received the service I got here. I got the car I wanted on a price I could afford with an AWESOME rate! I wouldn't change a thing. I will be going back when I want another car.

Happy Customer

by from washington, dc |

My sales person Glenda Bradley was very helpful. She welcomed me with open arms. She understood my needs and helped me pick out hte perfect Fusion for me. I love my car and the staff at Sheey in Marlow Heights! Thank you for the excellent service! I will by my next car there!

outstanding customer service

by from district heights md |

I just purchased a new infinti a week ago. The customer service was outstanding. I love the color of the vehicle which is red. This is my first luxury vehicle. The buying experience was vey good. They took good care of me from the beginning to the delivery of the vehicle. I have received a lot of compliments on this vehicle. The car rides very smooth. Sheehy of marlo heights you are the best. Keep up the good work. I am a very satisfied customer.

June 17, 2013

Thank you for telling us about your experience, Jean! We are so glad that your car-buying experience was helpful and enjoyable. We hope you continue to love your new Infiniti. If you need anything else regarding your new purchase please do not hesitate to contact us or stop back in. We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Sheehy Ford of Marlow Heights