Sheehy Ford of Marlow Heights

5000 Auth Rd, Suitland, MD 20746

New 888-453-9107
Used 888-475-4198
Service 888-302-1925

Print this ad for an additional $200 off your best deal. Rates as low as 0% and discounts up to $11,500

Happy Customer

by from washington, dc |

My sales person Glenda Bradley was very helpful. She welcomed me with open arms. She understood my needs and helped me pick out hte perfect Fusion for me. I love my car and the staff at Sheey in Marlow Heights! Thank you for the excellent service! I will by my next car there!

outstanding customer service

by from district heights md |

I just purchased a new infinti a week ago. The customer service was outstanding. I love the color of the vehicle which is red. This is my first luxury vehicle. The buying experience was vey good. They took good care of me from the beginning to the delivery of the vehicle. I have received a lot of compliments on this vehicle. The car rides very smooth. Sheehy of marlo heights you are the best. Keep up the good work. I am a very satisfied customer.

Sheehy Ford of Marlow Heights responded to this review

June 17, 2013

Thank you for telling us about your experience, Jean! We are so glad that your car-buying experience was helpful and enjoyable. We hope you continue to love your new Infiniti. If you need anything else regarding your new purchase please do not hesitate to contact us or stop back in. We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Sheehy Ford of Marlow Heights

Good Service

by from MD |

I came into see about a car, and was helped from the start.I told them what i was looking for and the ball got going from there.I got my car,and would buy again there.

Sheehy Ford of Marlow Heights responded to this review

November 7, 2012

Bob, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us, as we are always humbled to hear what our guests have to say! We understand that buying a car can be a frustrating process which is why we do everything we can to make sure it's as simple and stress-free as possible. We're truly happy to hear that your experience was so positive and that you'd come back for your future vehicle purchases. We thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Regards, Sheehy Ford Marlow Heights