36936 Hwy 26, Sandy, OR 97055

Service 877-581-9118

Home of the Trunk Monkey

Sandy Suburban Ford

by from Boring, OR |

I would highly recommend buying a vehicle from this dealership. I was treated with respect and honesty. Everything they promised they came through on and i will buy my next vehicle from them! A+++

Great Service, Great Buying Experience

by from Gresham, OR |

Took my wife's Blazer in on a recall. Service was as usual great! While waiting for the work to be done I got to looking at Silverado pickups on the lot and bought a new 2013. Boy was that a fun experience!

Excellent Service on My Car

by from Gresham, OR |

Suburban Chevrolet is right on the ball for service's that were asked for and I did not have to wait all day. All the individuals at the dealer ship are considered as my family. Down to earth and oh so polite. THANKS SUBURBAN!

Fantastic Experience

by from Portland, OR |

Fantastic car buying experience for 2013 Cruze Eco, love the car and got a great deal!

It was an awesome experience!

by from Gresham, OR |

It was a Merry Christmas for me! A pretty little red Chevolet Cruze with a big red bow was in my driveway Christmas morning! Well okay I knew it would be there, but still.... I gave them a list of what I wanted and they provided it for me. And I know if I ever have a question or problem they will be happy to help. This was actually the second purchase for us, the first time it was a used mustang, I am sure this won't be the last vehicle we get from them. Great people, great experience! Thank you All.

Service

by from Gresham, Oregon |

I recently came in to the dealership for service. They were professional and quick. I did have an issue after and addressed my concerns. I kind of expected they to pass the buck but Tim the service manager addressed my concerns with a "customer is always right" attitude and resolved it fast, professionally and with a smile! In my opinion the survey doesn't have enough stars for Suburban Ford! Thank you Tim and Suburban Ford for treating your customers with the best service I have ever experienced.

ServVisit

by from Gresham, OR |

I had a an airbag service warning on my 2011 Traverse. I called Suburban's service department and was able to schedule a time to get it in and looked at right away. Great customer service and the facilities are customer friendly as well.

SUBURBAN CHEVROLET: THE BEST DEALERSHIP.

by from Sandy,Or |

Dear Friends I, William C Samuel Jr have Been Buying New and Used Vehicles from Suburban Chevrolet Since I've Been 20, I'm Now 43 Married to Catrina A Samuel in Which She Now has Experienced the Greatness / Loyalty / Honesty / Courtesy of Suburban Chevrolet. My Wife Catrina Purchased Her 2004 Envoy 4 x 4 in 2010, And I William Just Purchased My 2006 Chevy Crewcab 4 x 4, Single Wheel One Ton, This Year 2011. On Both Purchases, We Were Treated Very Well, The Vehicles are Exactly what they Told us, They Were. There was No Fast Talking, Pencil Ripping us with Figures, Or Trying to Talk us into a Vehicle that We Didn't Want, They All Worked Very Hard, More than Normal to get us into the Vehicle that We Each Wanted, I'm Impressed. SUBURBAN CHEVROLET Isn't Your Normal Dealership, { THERE The BEST OF THE BEST }. The SERVICE DEPARTMENT is also the VERY BEST in My Book as well, They Don't Rack up a Big UNESSISARY Bill on You, Saying that a Ton of Stuff is Wrong with Your Vehicle, Only Really what is Wrong with Your Vehicle, Nor do They Fix the Problem, Then Slap Down a Bill that You Maybe Can't Pay, They All there Talk to You First, And Let You Decide what You Want to Do. I had a 2000 Chevy that Needed a New Motor, So I Decided to have Suburban Chevrolet do the Job, And They Treated Me Very Well, All the Way Down the Line, I to this Date Haven't had No Problems with the Engine Swap, everything Works, Just as it did New. The Person to Talk to is { Ron King }, For He's the Service Manager, And has Been for a Long Time, You can Reach { Ron } at Suburban Chevrolet at {503}668-5555 Ask for Ron in Service. If You are Looking for a New or Used Vehicle ask For { Jimmy } He's the Best, And in Finasing Ask for { Brian or Mike } There the Best in Finasing. { NOTE } You can Reach all of these Honest Ones at SUBURBAN CHEVROLET at {503}668-5555. I Want to Say as Well Jerry & Nancy, The Owners of Suburban Chevrolet, Are some of the Nicest and Most Honest People You'll ever Meet, For They Operate and Keep a Very Good / The Best Dealership Standards that You'll Ever Find. Thank You Sincerely William & Catrina Samuel...

by from Vancouver Wa |

I purchased my 2011 Silverado in June, and could not be happier. The staff at Suburban did a great job. I just had my first oil change and received the same treatment. Also they followed up with me after the service was done. Great customer service. Thanks Patrick Thompson