Suburban Chevrolet

Service 877-581-9118

Home of the Trunk Monkey

Sandy Suburban Ford

by from Boring, OR |

I would highly recommend buying a vehicle from this dealership. I was treated with respect and honesty. Everything they promised they came through on and i will buy my next vehicle from them! A+++

car shopper

by from pdx, oregon |

very pushy sales person?? and he was distracted by friends visiting, too!

Great service

by from Portland, OR. |

What can I say? In and out with great work from friendly service personnel doing a great job.

Best new car buying experience I've ever had!

by from Eagle Creek |

Our buying experience was much different than most we have had at other car lots! Our sales person (Michael Shaheen) was not pushy and very straight forward! Something you won't see at most car lots. From start to finish our buying experience was easy, quick and headache free.Suburban Chevrolet will definetly be the first place I go for my next new car purchase later this next year. Thanks again Michael Shaheen and the rest of the suburban Chevrolet staff!

Quality of repairs

by from Gresham, Oregon |

My recent repair from a hunting incident was clearly refreshing. Very understanding, Parts (Dave) was quick to solve the problem, order the parts and suggest service needed, schedule repairs, and complete the repairs on time and no additional charges! All completed with a vey courteous team. Great experience!

Excellent Service on My Car

by from Gresham, OR |

Suburban Chevrolet is right on the ball for service's that were asked for and I did not have to wait all day. All the individuals at the dealer ship are considered as my family. Down to earth and oh so polite. THANKS SUBURBAN!

Fantastic Experience

by from Portland, OR |

Fantastic car buying experience for 2013 Cruze Eco, love the car and got a great deal!

Great Service, Great Buying Experience

by from Gresham, OR |

Took my wife's Blazer in on a recall. Service was as usual great! While waiting for the work to be done I got to looking at Silverado pickups on the lot and bought a new 2013. Boy was that a fun experience!

It was an awesome experience!

by from Gresham, OR |

It was a Merry Christmas for me! A pretty little red Chevolet Cruze with a big red bow was in my driveway Christmas morning! Well okay I knew it would be there, but still.... I gave them a list of what I wanted and they provided it for me. And I know if I ever have a question or problem they will be happy to help. This was actually the second purchase for us, the first time it was a used mustang, I am sure this won't be the last vehicle we get from them. Great people, great experience! Thank you All.

Service

by from Gresham, Oregon |

I recently came in to the dealership for service. They were professional and quick. I did have an issue after and addressed my concerns. I kind of expected they to pass the buck but Tim the service manager addressed my concerns with a "customer is always right" attitude and resolved it fast, professionally and with a smile! In my opinion the survey doesn't have enough stars for Suburban Ford! Thank you Tim and Suburban Ford for treating your customers with the best service I have ever experienced.

ServVisit

by from Gresham, OR |

I had a an airbag service warning on my 2011 Traverse. I called Suburban's service department and was able to schedule a time to get it in and looked at right away. Great customer service and the facilities are customer friendly as well.