Sheehy Ford Lincoln of Gaithersburg

901 N. Frederick Ave., Gaithersburg, MD 20879

New 888-431-1472
Used 888-471-4585
Service 877-259-2237

Sheehy It's Easy! Over 10,000 vehicles in stock! Why Click anywhere else!?

A Great Experience

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

I had a great buying experience here. In fact, I'm not sure how it could have been better. I'd done a lot of research before walking in the door. The price on the new car was totally fair. The price they gave me on my trade-in was totally fair...more than I'd expected. I bent on my policy of never trading in a car. I was tight on time and wanted to see what they'd give me. Bottom line: This was a very positive experience. I got a solid deal and they made money as well.

Sheehy Ford Lincoln of Gaithersburg responded to this review

February 27, 2014

Thank you for sharing!

Sheehy Ford of Gaithersburg

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Service has always been great. They are always polite, informed and reasonable. JD is the best! (but everyone else is also great!). We've bought 5 cars from them so far and always go back. We feel we get excellent deals and of course excellent service.

Exemplary service!

by from Catonsville MD |

I had to buy a second car in two months due to my 18 year old totaling his first one and wasn't looking forward to starting over. I had an appointment with Kate Van Arnum at 6 and they closed at 7. Kate was incredibly patient and accomodating through the entire process and we didn't leave until 8:30. We never felt rushed and she made the purchase painless, I would also like to thank Michael in finance who worked miracles even with the bank closed! I will certainly look to Sheehy first when it comes time for our third car. Hopefully not too soon!

great service

by from Frederick, MD |

Great service and VIP Oil lube filter....got in about 15 minutes ahead of schedule. Also did a courtesy reset of the key code. Joe Walsh great advisor and good to work with. Dave Lewald sales manager also friendly and professional to work with. this was my last visit to Sheehy as I am moving out of time zone. I hope 8 can find a Ford Dealer even half as close to professional,courteous and respectful down in Dallas.

Always Taken Care of

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I highly recommend this dealership! More specifically, Joe Walsh! I had a tire blow out recently and had to have my car towed. I paid the extra money to bypass other service locations strictly because Sheehy is unlike any other. Everyone is always very kind and helpful and there is never any headache. I know when I take my car to Joe, I don't have to worry about anything.

Awesome Location!

by from Germantown, MD |

I drive a 2005 Taurus and always go to Joe Walsh for service. He always makes sure my car is in perfect condition.

Ask for Kate Van Arnum

by from Gaithersburg |

Let me just start this off by saying I buy a new car about ever 2 years. So needless to say I know all the games. I emailed Sheehy in regards of a 2015 F150 and Kate replied to my email. She definitely made this one of the fastest and overall best experiences buying a car. From sales to finance there were no games and my wife and I were in and out. Kate was able to get me exactly what I wanted for my trade and the price I wanted for the truck. Sheehy had the dealership renovated recently and I have to say it is the cleanest and most comfortable car dealership I've been in. If you're in the market for a new Ford, Lincoln, or a used car go to Sheehy and ask for Kate you won't be disappointed.

Excellent customer service, Nice establishment

by from Gaithetsburg MD |

Brandon Evans displayed great knowledge of how things work and excellent customer service

Work with Kate Van Arnum

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

We worked with Kate Van Arnum when trying to find the most affordable options for Ford Fusion. She was patient, answered all of our questions, and made the actually made the process fun. We never felt pressured and the whole deal took a lot less time to work out than we expected. And what you see on their website is what you get - they don't try to sneak anything into the price after you get to the dealership. Everything is already laid out for you online. We will definitely go back for a trade-in/second vehicle when the time comes, and we hope to be able to work with Kate again. She's awesome!

2015 Mustang GT - Enough said - Go drive one!!!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

While, this is not my first car from the same dealer (Sheehy ford of Gaithersburg), I couldn't resist not returning back when new Mustang came out. They not only beat CarMax?s, but they even matched the price of new 2015 Mustang from another Ford dealer and made the experience that much better. The whole process was smooth. Kate, my salesperson was courteous and did all in her power to work out the deal for me to afford monthly payments and get a great rate while at it from financing. Traded in 2011 Mercedes E350 4Matic for a 2015 Mustang 5.0 V8 !!!! Love the Benz but no one delivers power with such simplicity as American Built Muscle Car. Great Service, great price, and beautiful lineup of all new Fords.

I just bought an Explorer XLT

by from Gaithersburg,md |

I was well taken care of by my salesman. He was kind, respectful and quite knowledgeable (Brandon Evans) I was most appreciative of his style. I did not feel pressured at all and enjoyed his sense of humor as well as his tolerance of my myriad of questions. Everyone I worked with at the dealership was professional. tolerant a d friendly. Definitely a dealer I would recommend working with.