Sheehy Ford Lincoln of Gaithersburg

901 N. Frederick Ave., Gaithersburg, MD 20879

New 888-431-1472 New 888-431-1472
Used 888-471-4585 Used 888-471-4585
Service 877-259-2237 Service 877-259-2237

Sheehy It's Easy! Over 10,000 vehicles in stock! Why Click anywhere else!?

Buying made easy at sheehy

by from Kitty Hawk, NC |

Went into Sheehy to buy new truck and met Ron Karolick (Service Manager) He pointed my wife and me to Brandon Evans (Salesman). My wife and I talked with Brandon, and ended by purchasing a new truck, with which we're extremely pleased. Brandon treated us like we were old friends which was very comforting and relaxing. He was never pushy and answered all of our questions. I would also like to thank Ron Karolick for sending us to Brandon, who I would recommend to anyone buying from Sheehy. My overall experience at Sheehy was excellent.

Look No Further

by from Shepherdstown, WV |

From the first email to the final signature, Kevinth Nunez was outstanding. He was friendly, patient and honestly cared about earning my business. The vehicle I was interested in was out front and ready for my arrival. I was about 30 minutes late for my appointment and Kevinth was with another customer when I arrived. I was promptly greeted at the door and was handed the keys and said Kevinth would be right with me. I was in the vehicle within 5 minutes of showing up. Kevinth was aware and respectful of my limited time. The price was great. Everything felt right and fell into place.

I bought a car via phone and email for my daughter

by from Seattle, WA |

I bought the car from Seattle, WA for my daughter in Washington, DC using this dealership, with the help of salesperson Kevinth Nunez by phone and email only! My daughter just stopped by, signed the paper and drove the brand new car! The best thing is - they gave me the best price! Their internet site shows great prices, you don't even negotiate (well, I did a little - but it's almost nor required). This is the best experience I had buying the car from Ford dealership! If you don't have any trade-in, you can buy your new car using phone and internet. They are very earnest, they respect what you agreed in email 100%. good luck! Anton Podolsky.

Great Dealer

by from Gaithersburg Maryland |

John Sabila and Brandon Evans were both great guys to deal with. I got a very good deal and will go back again when I need another vehicle.

Sheehy makes buying a car easy

by from Olney, MD |

Awesome customer service. When I began looking for a car I went to other dealerships, but none of them gave me the service and support Sheehy did and because of that I purchased my second car from them.

Great car buying experience

by from Frederick, MD |

Buying from Sheehy was a great car buying experience. I worked through the Internet Sales department and everything was ready to go when I arrived at the dealership. They gave me a fair value on my trade-in and the price of the Certified Lincoln that I purchased was competitive. Since the financing was approved before I arrived, I was able to get in and out relatively quick (relative to buying a car that is ;-) . I would definitely buy from Sheehy in the future.

Shop from home

by from Bethesda, Maryland |

Would anyone actually wish that their car shopping experience had lasted longer? We came close. We have leased or purchased 4 vehicles from Sheehy Ford (Gaithersburg) over the last several years. Each transaction has been pleasant, but this last one set a new standard in professional customer service. My target was a 2015 Ford Edge Titanium for my wife. Kevinth Nunez took note of her preferences and got to work. He is very knowledgeable and professional and addressed every single question we had. I have a low tolerance for sales people who try to create false urgency or place their needs for a quick sale above my needs as a customer. Kevinth was patient and helped keep things moving so that we could get into the right car without any delays. Very quickly we settled on price, lease terms, and went over incentives. Within 48 hours of our first contact, Kevinth appeared at our home to personally deliver a loaded new Edge. He stayed to provide a full demonstration of key features. We didn't sit down to deal with paperwork until all questions had been answered. In all, the delivery process took less than an hour. My wife was duly impressed and even went onto social media to share her experience. You will not do better than a car purchase or lease with Kevinth Nunez at Sheehy Ford. Oh, and did I mention that we conducted the entire deal over email and phone until we took home delivery? Fantastic service!

Great service

by from Rockville Maryland |

David gray provided excellent service to me on my purchase of a new Ford f150, if I purchase a other car or truck I would prefer David service

Great Salesman at Sheehy of Gaithersburg

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Recently bought a 2016 Lincoln MKC from Sheehy of Gaithersburg. Brandon Evans is the best salesman I have ever worked with. He made the car buying experience! I spend a lot of time in my car wand was replacing a Taurus with almost 300,000 miles. Brandon got me into a MKC and it was a perfect fit. For the amount of time I spend on the road, I was looking for something comfortable and durable. Looking forward to getting 300,000 mile out of this vehicle with great service at Sheehy.

Twice as Nice

by from Olney, MD |

Today we leased a Ford Fusion for myself. We added this to the Ford Focus that we leased for our daughter last week. We got both from Kevinth Nunez and the folks at Sheehy Ford Lincoln of Gaithersburg because we couldn?t have been happier with the level of service that they provided to us. I went to several other dealerships and none offered the ease of process, straight forward pricing and honest dealings that Kevinth provided. It was very quick, and enjoyable again!!! I'll repeat what I said the first time, because it happened again so it's obviously wasn't a fluke. The internet site was easy to use and the price quoted for the car we selected was the same noted. Kevinth was readily available via phone and email and communicated as often as was necessary. They worked with us through the entire process, explained everything completely and we left as very satisfied customers again!!!