Sheehy Ford of Springfield

Service 888-428-3302

Sheehy It's Easy!

Sheehy Ford is Best

by from Springfield, VA |

Sheehy Ford in Springfield, VA provi.des the best car buying experience I have found at any dealer. The salesman, Jerry Boykin and his manager Russ went out of their way to locate the exact vehicle we were interested in. There was no hassle or long waits. When it came to financing, Tony was able to find us able to find us an even better rate than our credit unions. If you wanted to be treated fairly and as a respected customer, buy your car from Sheehy Ford of Springfield, VA.

January 20, 2014

Thank you for the outstanding review! We truly appreciate receiving great feedback from our customers. We are pleased to hear that you felt our dealership had the best car-buying experience of any dealer! Thank you for sharing your feedback, we look forward to seeing you again soon! Enjoy your new car!

great experience

by from Alexandria, VA |

We are loyal to Ford and this dealership. We have bought two cars from them and recently brought a friend in who was looking for a used car. Alex Assefa worked with us to find the perfect car. Even though the sale was very small, we were treated with the same courtesy, time and level of customer service we have come to know with our other purchases. Thank you, guys! You have a new customer in our friend, and she loves driving Miss Daisy!

Service to Sales

by from Springfield, VA |

I came in for a service appointment on 29 January 2015, saw the notice in the service area, and asked for an appraisal on my 2031 Ford Fusion Hybrid. Reagan Hairston was immediately available to offer his assistance...which had me working hand-in-hand with Alex Assefa, and Don Winstead. I am the proud owner of a 2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid! I guess it does not pay to bring a vehicle in for a service appointment, because, your 'ride' can change in an instant! I appreciate the team's help in getting this totally unplanned event/sales transaction done! Thanks so much!

February 13, 2015

CMH- Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your feedback and loyalty to the Ford brand! I am so happy to hear that we were able to get you a good value for your trade to help with the purchase a 2015 Fusion! Enjoy the new ride, Dan Matysek General Manager danmatysek@sheehy.com 703-922-7900

Love Sheehy Ford of Springfield

by from Alexandria, VA |

I love Sheehy Ford of Springfield. Whenever I go to this dealership I feel like part of the family. I wouldn't buy a vehicle anywhere else. Joh Polifko, Misha and Alex are the best sales management team ever! The finance department with Sabrina are helpful and care about their customers. I have my Ford serviced at Sheehy too. Shane Mullins and her team really make me feel like I am important and that helping me is number one. I send everyone I know to Sheehy Ford of Springfield.

November 19, 2014

Wow, thank you for the wonderful review! We are very fortunate to have such a professional sales management team with John, Misha and Alex. I will be sure to pass along the compliments to every here at Sheehy Ford of Springfield and thank you for recommending us to others. Your business is truly valuable and we look forward to seeing you again!

Best Experience on Buying a Car

by from Annandale, Va |

Sheehy Ford in Springfield, VA provides the best car buying experience I have found at any dealer. The salesmen were very polite and managers were wearing the bow tie. The salesman, Max Mammadov and his manager Russ Helped us search the right vehicle we liked went out of their way to locate the exact vehicle we were interested in. There was no hassle or long waits. When it came to financing, Tony was able to find us able to find us an even better deal from ford than out bank. If you wanted to be treated fairly and as a respected customer, buy your car from Sheehy Ford of Springfield, VA.

My Experience.

by from Nokesville, Va. |

I recently purchased two vehicles from Sheehy Ford of Springfield about a month apart. The first was a certified pre owned 2012 Focus titanium sedan, the price was fair and the salesman Joe, sales manager Misha, and finance manager Ben all were knowledgeable, professional, and a pleasure to work with. On my second trip I worked with salesman Richard, Joe and Misha again. Misha found the Escape I wanted in the price range I wanted to pay with no long negotiations that are typical at many dealerships with all of the running back and forth haggling over pennies. I had the pleasure of working with Finance manager Lauren for the Escape with the same positive results. Overall I had a great experience and would recommend Sheehy of Springfield to anyone. With both vehicles, I am very satisfied the Focus is consistently averaging 32.5 MPG commuting and over 37 MPG on highway trips while being comfortable and the handling has exceeded my expectations (this thing acts like it?s on rails)! The Escape is 4 wheel drive with the 2.0 EcoBoost engine, around town I get 23+ MPG and on a recent 390 mile trip it averaged 29.1 MPG! Also with the EcoBoost 2.0 if you need to go you can all while being comfortable and confident. I can also recommend both vehicles highly.

September 27, 2014

Dale, thank you for your kind words about our staff at Sheehy Ford of Springfield, I will be sure to pass it along to everyone. We are glad to hear that your customer experience in both cases was excellent. Thank you for your loyalty and enjoy your new Focus!!

Excellent Service

by from Lorton, VA |

We've been a Sheehy Customer for a loooong time. We bought several cars and traded some with them. We recieved nothing but excellent service all around. From the dealers to the Service department. They are professional, courteous, attentive, knowledgeable, and patient. Now that we are retiring and moving out of the State, we are goung to miss this kind or service. Sheehy even bought back the last car we bought from them. The process was smooth and worry free. Beau Proctor made the easiest and fair offer and the final process took less than 1 hour. We have recommended them to all our friends. Best of luck and thanks for all the years of excellent Service.

September 26, 2014

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. Your kind words and continued loyalty to Sheehy Ford of Springfield are truly appreciated. It's great to hear you experiences all around have been so enjoyable. We will miss you as well and hope you can find a dealership that feels like home in your new town. Best of luck and thanks again for your loyalty, business and compliments!

Worse Dealership service experience of my life

by from Alexandria, VA |

The service counter person was not only unprofessional and rude but Insulting and sarcastic as well. I've dealt with dozens of dealerships all around the country and have never had a negative experience prior to this. There are too many other quality dealerships around. I refuse to deal with a "service" manager who laughs at a customer when they have the audacity to question a charge. I believe this business to be dishonest and will continue to spread this message to any and all who care to listen.

February 3, 2015

Stacee- I am very troubled to hear about your experience while servicing your car, I take all of our reviews very seriously and would like to discuss your experience in more detail. Please feel free to reach out to me at your convenience, sinamohabat@sheehy.com. Once again I am truly sorry, Sina Mohabat, GM.

Love them!

by from Springfield, VA |

I worked with Joe, Misha and Lauren. This was my first time every buying a car and I have also only been in this country for 3 years. Car buying is stressful and confusing. I came to Sheehy Ford twice. The first time was to test drive and get pricing. I thought another store had a better price but Sheehy doesnt add back in college and military like the other dealership. So not only was their price better they were upfront about their pricing from the beginning. At no point were they pushy and explained everything in great detail so I understood. They also went out of their way to bring me in a car from another store immediately so by the time I was done with finance my new car had arrived. I am very thankful to them for taking as much time as they did so I understood how everything worked. I love my new car and am so happy with the whole experience.

Started out good...

by from Alexandria, VA |

Tina was great, service was easy to deal with, but then we got to titling... I had to call three times then email a supervisor to even get the titling person (Yuris) to respond to me. Then she let's me know that there are other forms they need (why did no one call?!?). Get those filled out, then the next day she comes up with MORE things that she forgot she needed. We were going to purchase a car from them again this summer, but no way is that going to happen now.

Smooth sailing

by from Fredericksburg, Va |

My husband was looking to purchase a new vehicle, and he was using the USAA auto circle. He was contacted by Christopher Barr within sec, and that's where it all started. Mr. Barr is certainly a professional and he made us feel very comfortable throughout the car buying process. We arrived right before closing and departed well after hours while not being rushed or feeling pressured to make a buy. We are extremely satisfied with our new addition, F150-FX4. Thanks