Jim Doran Auto Center

Used 866-616-4484
Service 888-747-1568

Very informative salesman! Great experiencee

by from McMinnville, OR |

Kevin was so knowledgeable on the Subaru and showed me every part of the car and construction including the engine! Anticipated all my questions. Very quick process and very happy! (Didn't like the rolling customer chairs though).

Online non response

by from Albany,OR |

No response to my online request. Not sure if it's a problem with cars.com or the dealership.

Sales people and managers were best. Best price.

by from McMinnville |

Just kicking tires and found the car we had been looking for. No pressure but lots of good information and quick decisions. Highly recommend this dealer.

DO NOT GO HERE! THEY ARE LIARS!!!

by from Beaverton, OR |

They are a bunch of liars, they do not care about customer service. My financing company flat out told me that they lied to me and were just telling me what I wanted to hear to get my business. If you want a pleasant car buying experience stay away!

Very Rude

by from McMinnville Oregon |

There is a sales event going on in McMinnville Oregon at the Wal-Mart shopping center. It is a shame that they (Jim Doran) could take up so much space. It is very hard and without total resolve one can not get to the little coffee stand that already has a contract with Wal-mart for space. Leann's coffee is a very small business that relies on that space to support their business which also supports a few employees. In my frustration of trying to get to a point that I could enter Leann's, I commented to a Jim Doran representative that getting to the entrance of the coffee shop was nearly impossible. He became very sarcastic in his response of "Well I guess you won't get your coffee". It's sad to see this, in light of Wal-Marts stand on "NO" One will be able to use the property for sales and Booted the Lions Club Christmas tree lot out that so many of us took advantage of for years. I do not think this current event feels fortunate at all to be able to hold any kind of event in this space. They certainly let me know that the small business trying to survive in that space was of no concern to them..So SAD.

Fair and upfront

by from Portland, OR |

A simple and effortless process without frills and hassles, what one would expect when dealing with a dealership in a smaller town.