Larsen Motors

830 NE Highway 99, McMinnville, OR 97128

New 888-519-5794
Used 866-698-8567
Service 888-480-3012

Come see us today! It will be worth the drive !!!

Wonderful dealer

by from Silverton, Oregon |

This a wonderful dealership. My cousin has bought 2 new vehicles from them and feels the same. I have purchased a very used older truck and I got great service as well. They let me drive the truck home (about 50 miles) for my husband to see it and keep it overnight so my local mechanic could check it out. I checked "quality of repairs" as not applicable because they are keeping it a week to repaint the hood. They appear to be very honest and not pushy.

Wonderful dealer

by from Silverton, Oregon |

I would recommend this dealership

by from Ridgefield, Washington |

I recently traded a Jeep Wrangler for a Corvette at Larsen motors. The people I dealt with here were honest and truthful about all aspects of my used car purchase. They knew all required for me to register and license my car in Washington state and sent all required paperwork to the auto license facility. Buying a car from this dealership was a pleasure, and it was worth the 50 mile drive from my home. I would definately buy from Larsen motors again.