McMinnville Toyota/VW/Scion

3142 NE Doran Dr, McMinnville, OR 97128

New 866-528-4417
Used 866-885-3197
Service 888-448-5081

Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers.

Best service and sales experience

by from Salem Or |

I have been to several local Toyota dealerships and Purchased my Camry from McMinnville and have it serviced here. The drive to Mcminnville is worth it . Peggy was outstanding in the sales department and for service I really trust Michael.

Never Responded. Never Corrected Ad.

by from Beaverton, OR |

I inquired about a vehicle early in the morning in which the price seemed to good to be true. No one responded. The ad was still up later that evening, so I called the dealership to try to find out. They confirmed it was an error. I let her know that I had inquired early in the morning, and that the dealer had all day to pull the ad, if they felt it was inaccurate. She wasn't that concerned, and said that the wrong price had been listed on the ad for days. She didn't know why it hadn't been taken down. I assume that it is just their marketing technique to get people to call/email their dealership.

no service

by from beaverton |

inquired about a car through cars.com and no response...

Find somewhere else to go

by from Mcminnville, OR |

This is the laziest service center I've ever come across. They do not return appointment calls, they act like they could care less whether you schedule or cancel, and they leave early during the work week. They are suppose to be open until 5pm but if you call at 4:30 they've already gone home. I've used their service center twice for oil changes and always have the same problems. Go somewhere else. These guys are worthless.

Dishonest Dealer

by from Scappoose, OR |

Have you ever seen those Carfax commercials where the customer asks for a Carfax on a vehicle and the dealer keeps beating around the bush about it? They end of showing them a "carfox" or something of the sort. Well, that's exactly what this dealer does. I tried contacting this dealer three times to get a Carfax on a vehicle they had. I wouldn't have asked them for it, but I noticed that nearly every car on their website offers to show you the Carfax free of charge. Anyways, every time someone would email me back about the car I was interested in they would ask me to call them so we could talk about me purchasing a vehicle. I told them every time that I didn't want to talk about buying anything until I saw the Carfax on a particular vehicle. They wouldn't ever send it to me or even mention anything about it. So, obviously this has lead me to believe that they're selling junk cars and have shady people selling them. Don't do business with shady dealers. They don't deserve your business.