Malloy Mazda Mitsubishi

14655 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Woodbridge, VA 22191

New 888-476-2179
Used 888-476-2185
Service 888-881-1854

WHERE LOW PRICES DRIVE OUR PRICES!

Buying my first car.

by from Woodbridge, Virginia |

When purchasing my car, a 2007 used Mitsubishi Eclipse, I was skeptical of the price. But this car has a great price, and Dean was incredibly helpful. He was honest, friendly, and everything yo0u could ask for in a cars salesmen. Would definitely recommend.

AVOID! Unhelpful service department!

by from Bristow, VA |

I went in to have warranty work done on my 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage, and they made up BS excuses as to why they couldn't address my out-of+spec camber. Instead, I went to Shirlie Slack and found MUCH more helpful people! AVOID MALLOY!

got a good deal at Malloy

by from Richmond, VA |

All went well with the purchase of my 2013 Hyundai accent. I had been looking for a hatchback with a manual transmission and they had a slightly used one that I located on line. The price and the car are great. My only negative comment is about the need for me to do an oil change within a few days of purchase. Selling a vehicle that needed an oil change I thought was tacky

Worng adds on Internet

by from Varginia |

The adds they place on internet is completely wrong information. They are not trust worthy they don't even like to talk about the add they placed on internet. I saw an add on cars.com for the car and gone there. It is complete disaster waste of time and waste of many.don't trust their adds and go there.you will regret.

My first new / used car

by from Woodbridge |

Had a very pleasant experience at the dealership. Dean and David were very pleasant and explained everything in detail.

My New Car Experience

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I am a return customer to Malloy. Dean helped me get into a car when I didn't think that I could. The service was great! I was in and out in a matter of a couple of hours. I would highly recommend this dealer.

Beware!

by from Virginia |

I implore you to stay away! After speaking with several individuals in the surrounding communities, I feel as though many of the reviews for Malloy are false. I have had consistently horrible experiences at this slimy dealership and would really like to save other honest people their time and money. I have had numerous issues with the brand new vehicle I purchased. Malloy has helped me resolve none of them. Each time they have been rude and I left feeling cheated. Drive right past this dealership.

Good purchasing experience

by from Richmond VA |

Very good dealer, the first moment I came in, I got the feeling of buying a car here. Brittany Bartlett is a really helpful salswoman, professional and patient. The financing manager is really helpful on helping me asking the car loan from the bank. I live in Richmond but I bought the car here, since this deaker gives me the lowest price. Overall, this is a very pleasant experience for buying a new car.

Beware

by from Alexandria |

Beware the internet prices this dealer issues. There is a whole lot of small print you may not notice or follow that brings them way back above those that other Mazda dealers are offering for similar cars. I have purchased good Mazdas from Mazda dealers in Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax, and I had every intention of buying another one this past weekend. I just went to the wrong dealer this time based on his misleading advertising. It is no wonder there are so many 2012 models at Malloy that have been sitting around out there for almost a year. What a bunch of losers.

Malloy Mazda Mitsubishi responded to this review

April 10, 2013

We appreciate your feedback and customer satisfaction is very important to us here. My deepest apologies that you had a bad experience. I take good and bad reviews very seriously and I would like to discuss this further with you and see if we can rectify the situation. Jonathan Rittenour General Sales Manager Malloy Mazda 703.494.9121 ext. 213

Malloy Mitsubishi Rocks

by from Arlington, VA |

I purchased an Outlander Sport from Tim at Malloy Mitsubishi and what a surprise. My last car buying experience from another dealer was abysmal. Tim was a true professional from the beginning and he's very knowledgeable about his product. If you are thinking about a Mitsubishi, go see Tim at Malloy Mitsubishi. He's the best.

I love my new Mazda CX-5!!!

by from Alexandria, VA |

I just purchased a 2014 Mazda CX-5 and I love it. What made it even better was the treatment I received from the new Internet Sales Manager Tim. He guided me through the entire process, including helping me to understand my options of trim and accessories. I was nervous at first but he explained and showed me that the CX-5 is a top safety pick, which was an important factor in my choice of vehicle. Tim is my choice of sales consultants at Malloy. Don't make a mistake, go see Tim he's simply the best and he knows his Mazdas.