Loren Berg Chevrolet

Service 888-403-0319

Experience the Difference!

Great Experience!

by from Portland, OR |

We had such a relaxing, stress-free, no pressure car buying experience at Loren Berg! We appreciated everything about it! We basically saw the used car on Cars.com, went to the dealership, they gave us the keys to test drive the car, they checked out our car to trade-in, we gave them the $ amount we had to be at for payments and they worked with us and made it happen VERY quickly! I would highly recommend this dealership and would definitely purchase from them again!

Great Experience

by from Salem, OR |

This was one of the best experiences I have ever had looking at a used car. There was no pressure and no nonsense. I decided to wait and am considering purchasing a different model car than the one I was test driving at Berg's, but if they had the car I was looking for I would not hesitate to go back to them.

Great experience

by from Newberg,Or |

This is the third vehicle we have bought here. They are real easy to do business with and there is no pressure.

Great dealership and service department

by from Newberg, OR |

Bought my new Traverse at Loren Berg and the salesman (Tim) couldn't have been more helpful. I have used Berg Chevrolet's service for years and have always been accommodated the best service.

Mr. Vernon Tobey

by from Lafayette, Or. |

As always, their Service Dept. delivers as promised , always on time and with care.

Best Deaer Ever!

by from Tualatin, Oregon |

We bought a lease return in 2006 from this dealer and the salesman was professional, courtious, genuinely concerned about what my wife and I wanted and needed, and helpful in guiding our selection. The service department is the best I've ever dealt with! Merritt and Travis are knowledgeable, professional, and do not hesitate to joke and laugh with the customer. They make you feel like part of the family and have never mis-stated any repairs or possible costs, they've always (7 years now) been straight-forward, honest, and helpful. My wife and I can, in all honesty, wholeheartedly recommend these people and this dealership. You will not be sorry you do business with them!

June 17, 2013

On behalf of everyone at Loren Berg Chevrolet, I want to thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback on your visits to our dealership. We are thrilled that you trust Loren Berg to assist you in finding the best vehicles for the past few years. Thank you for recognizing Merritt and Travis' excellent customer service, as that is our #1 goal. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Find us on Facebook and Twitter for special offers. Best, Mark Crossley, Customer Relations Manager (503)538-3161, mark@lorenberg.com

Pleasure to Buy From

by from Wilsonville, OR |

I only came in for a test drive. The car thrilled me, Dan McKinney worked on every detail with me and, by the time he offered me Employee Pricing and great financing, I just had to have that car. Thanks for a wonderful experience. I am thrilled to have gotten Loren Berg's first 2014 Impala and will be driving it proudly. Impala #3 for me :-)

June 13, 2013

Allen, our dealership thanks you for sharing your experience, it was a pleasure to have you visit our Loren Berg Chevrolet. We have a great team that works diligently to make sure every customer feels like family. It's great to hear that happened during your time with Dan, and we appreciate your recognition of his superior service. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything else, enjoy your new Impala! Find us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of great service specials! Best, Mark Crossley, Customer Relations Manager (503)538-3161, mark@lorenberg.com

Wonderful sales staff

by from Manning, Oregon |

Tim Martin is a valuable asset to your sales staff!! He was not pushy or obnoxious like salesmen can be. He was a gentleman, answered our questions and took good care of us. We were shopping for a used truck, but ended up buying a new one. We got a great deal on the new vehicle and a very good trade in value on our used truck....more than we expected to get. I would highly recommend any of my family and friends in need of a vehicle to head down to Loren Berg Chevrolet and look up Tim.

May 1, 2013

Carol, thank you for writing this great review for Tim. Tim is a model employee, and his extensive knowledge of our brands make him a great salesman. We wish you many miles of happy driving in your truck, and we hope to see you back soon! Don't miss out on the great deals we have on our Facebook and Twitter. Best, Mark Crossley, Customer Relations Manager (503)538-3161, mark@lorenberg.com

Great Dealership!

by from Newberg, OR |

They were very friendly & helpful in finding me a deal that worked with my budget and didn't try to sell me something I couldn't afford. And when there was a slight error in my lease agreement they handled it quickly and professionally. My mom and sister both bought cars from Loren Berg, so naturally I went there to get my new car and received great customer service just like they did. They are quick to get any issues fixed as soon as possible and are always stiving to make your visit better.

April 18, 2013

Jodi, congratulations on the purchase of your new car! We are thrilled that our team has been able to serve your family's automotive needs. Long-lasting customer relationships are the cornerstone of a successful business, so we would like to extend our sincerest gratitude for your patronage. Enjoy your new car, and we look forward to seeing you and your family again soon! Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for specials to the service department Best, Mark Crossley, Customer Relations Manager (503)538-3161, mark@lorenberg.com

Satisfied Customers

by from Tigard, OR |

Customer Service vital to us. Visited other competitive dealerships in the area and their customer service terrible. Dan McKinney was fantastic from the moment we connected online....friendly, thorough, compitent, & most important, he knows his product. You are lucky to have an employee like Dan McKinney.

April 11, 2013

Thank you for visiting Loren Berg Chevrolet, we sincerely appreciate the time you took to leave your feedback. We understand that outstanding service is "vital" to customers, and this is why Loren Berg's number priority is making this happen every visit. We thank you for recognizing Dan as an excellent example of this and for his "friendly, fantastic" service. We look forward to seeing you again soon, find us on Facebook and Twitter for special offers! Best, Mark Crossley, Customer Relations Manager (503)538-3161, mark@lorenberg.com