Loren Berg Chevrolet

Service 888-403-0319

Experience the Difference!

Vehicle purchase

by from Newberg Oregon |

I have purchased 3 vehicles from Loren Berg Chevrolet. They have always been good to deal with. There is no sales pressure, and all the employees are very friendly and a pleasure to do business with. They make things work to satisfy the customer. The quality of the vehicles they sell are very good. They don't sell the oil leaking junk! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

January 28, 2015

Mike, it was a pleasure to read about your buying experience at Loren Berg Chevrolet. Congratulations on your purchase! Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look very forward to seeing you again in the future!

Loren Berg Service Center

by from Newberg, OR |

Travis and Merrit are rock stars!! We were quick in, out, and got great advice along the way, I'll be bringing my pickup in soon!

January 20, 2015

Andrew, we appreciate your kind words about our service team. It's always great to hear from our customers and we're glad you were pleased with your visit. Thank you for continually choosing Loren Berg Chevrolet for your vehicle needs.

A Trusted Service Provider - Priceless!

by from Newberg OR |

As always, the service folks are very helpful when unplanned maintenance situations arise. I appreciate that they have all the service records on the farm fleet (so can also recommend preventive maintenance) and that I can arrange payment remotely and the family can then retrieve repaired vehicles when I am on business travel. This trust in service expertise and integrity is very important to me.

January 14, 2015

Martha, Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our followers.

Great Experience!

by from Portland, OR |

We had such a relaxing, stress-free, no pressure car buying experience at Loren Berg! We appreciated everything about it! We basically saw the used car on Cars.com, went to the dealership, they gave us the keys to test drive the car, they checked out our car to trade-in, we gave them the $ amount we had to be at for payments and they worked with us and made it happen VERY quickly! I would highly recommend this dealership and would definitely purchase from them again!

Great Experience

by from Salem, OR |

This was one of the best experiences I have ever had looking at a used car. There was no pressure and no nonsense. I decided to wait and am considering purchasing a different model car than the one I was test driving at Berg's, but if they had the car I was looking for I would not hesitate to go back to them.

Great experience

by from Newberg,Or |

This is the third vehicle we have bought here. They are real easy to do business with and there is no pressure.

Great dealership and service department

by from Newberg, OR |

Bought my new Traverse at Loren Berg and the salesman (Tim) couldn't have been more helpful. I have used Berg Chevrolet's service for years and have always been accommodated the best service.

Mr. Vernon Tobey

by from Lafayette, Or. |

As always, their Service Dept. delivers as promised , always on time and with care.

Best Deaer Ever!

by from Tualatin, Oregon |

We bought a lease return in 2006 from this dealer and the salesman was professional, courtious, genuinely concerned about what my wife and I wanted and needed, and helpful in guiding our selection. The service department is the best I've ever dealt with! Merritt and Travis are knowledgeable, professional, and do not hesitate to joke and laugh with the customer. They make you feel like part of the family and have never mis-stated any repairs or possible costs, they've always (7 years now) been straight-forward, honest, and helpful. My wife and I can, in all honesty, wholeheartedly recommend these people and this dealership. You will not be sorry you do business with them!

June 17, 2013

On behalf of everyone at Loren Berg Chevrolet, I want to thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback on your visits to our dealership. We are thrilled that you trust Loren Berg to assist you in finding the best vehicles for the past few years. Thank you for recognizing Merritt and Travis' excellent customer service, as that is our #1 goal. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Find us on Facebook and Twitter for special offers. Best, Mark Crossley, Customer Relations Manager (503)538-3161, mark@lorenberg.com

Pleasure to Buy From

by from Wilsonville, OR |

I only came in for a test drive. The car thrilled me, Dan McKinney worked on every detail with me and, by the time he offered me Employee Pricing and great financing, I just had to have that car. Thanks for a wonderful experience. I am thrilled to have gotten Loren Berg's first 2014 Impala and will be driving it proudly. Impala #3 for me :-)

June 13, 2013

Allen, our dealership thanks you for sharing your experience, it was a pleasure to have you visit our Loren Berg Chevrolet. We have a great team that works diligently to make sure every customer feels like family. It's great to hear that happened during your time with Dan, and we appreciate your recognition of his superior service. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything else, enjoy your new Impala! Find us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of great service specials! Best, Mark Crossley, Customer Relations Manager (503)538-3161, mark@lorenberg.com