Loren Berg Chevrolet

New 866-529-1599
Used 877-293-6790
Service 888-403-0319

Experience the Difference!

Great service, state of the art facility.

by from Newberg, OR |

Very straightforward. Oil change and multi point inspection for my 3500 Silverado LTZ. In and out in about 45 minutes. Thanks.

great service

by from Newberg, OR. |

Great service and the feeling that you and the reason you are there is as important to them as it is to you. Travis and Merritt are ok and represent Loren Berg Chevrolet in a manner that the company can be proud of...

February 27, 2015

David, we are truly grateful for this awesome review! We are thrilled that Travis and Merritt were able to take care of you. They are a great asset to our team and we appreciate them providing you with the service that you deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for service specials! Best, Mark Crossley - CRM

Excellent service and facility.

by from Newberg, Oregon |

As this is the third vehicle we have purchased and they have all be serviced at the dealership we would not consider going somewhere else. Friendly qualified staff keeps us returning.

February 19, 2015

William and Alice, thank you so much for your positive feedback! We appreciate your business and for choosing Loren Berg Chevrolet. It is great to read we will be the only dealership for your future vehicle needs. We focus on making everyone a repeat customer who walks through our doors and we are honored to have you as a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

They always treat you right.

by from Sherwood, OR |

I am always treated as a valued customer. I've been coming here for a few years now and don't even think about getting service for my cars anywhere else. I can't wait for the remodel to be finished.

February 13, 2015

William, on behalf of the entire family here at Loren Berg Chevrolet thank you for writing this review. We're working to get the remodeling completed as soon as possible and do appreciate your understanding! Please come see us for any future service needs. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online so stay connected with our Facebook and Twitter pages.

Vehicle purchase

by from Newberg Oregon |

I have purchased 3 vehicles from Loren Berg Chevrolet. They have always been good to deal with. There is no sales pressure, and all the employees are very friendly and a pleasure to do business with. They make things work to satisfy the customer. The quality of the vehicles they sell are very good. They don't sell the oil leaking junk! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

January 28, 2015

Mike, it was a pleasure to read about your buying experience at Loren Berg Chevrolet. Congratulations on your purchase! Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look very forward to seeing you again in the future!

Loren Berg Service Center

by from Newberg, OR |

Travis and Merrit are rock stars!! We were quick in, out, and got great advice along the way, I'll be bringing my pickup in soon!

January 20, 2015

Andrew, we appreciate your kind words about our service team. It's always great to hear from our customers and we're glad you were pleased with your visit. Thank you for continually choosing Loren Berg Chevrolet for your vehicle needs.

A Trusted Service Provider - Priceless!

by from Newberg OR |

As always, the service folks are very helpful when unplanned maintenance situations arise. I appreciate that they have all the service records on the farm fleet (so can also recommend preventive maintenance) and that I can arrange payment remotely and the family can then retrieve repaired vehicles when I am on business travel. This trust in service expertise and integrity is very important to me.

January 14, 2015

Martha, Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our followers.

Great Experience!

by from Portland, OR |

We had such a relaxing, stress-free, no pressure car buying experience at Loren Berg! We appreciated everything about it! We basically saw the used car on Cars.com, went to the dealership, they gave us the keys to test drive the car, they checked out our car to trade-in, we gave them the $ amount we had to be at for payments and they worked with us and made it happen VERY quickly! I would highly recommend this dealership and would definitely purchase from them again!

Great Experience

by from Salem, OR |

This was one of the best experiences I have ever had looking at a used car. There was no pressure and no nonsense. I decided to wait and am considering purchasing a different model car than the one I was test driving at Berg's, but if they had the car I was looking for I would not hesitate to go back to them.

Great experience

by from Newberg,Or |

This is the third vehicle we have bought here. They are real easy to do business with and there is no pressure.