Sheehy Nissan of Manassas

New 888-421-9689
Used 888-421-9691
Service 866-656-8709

Sheehy It's Easy!

Got the deal we wanted !

by from Inwood, WV |

Our 2002 Nissan Altima 2.5S had reached 269,000 miles, so decided it was time to start looking for a replacement. We researched the 2014 Nissan Altima 2.5S online, on Autotrader, and noted that Sheehy had about the best price of all dealers within a 75 mile radius of Martinsburg, WV. We gave the internet sales department a call, and got the actual price over the phone (less the rewards/rebates that we did not qualify for). We visited the sales room early the next afternoon, and by late afternoon returned home in our new Nissan, at the price we were quoted.

January 29, 2014

Congratulations on your new 2014 Nissan Altima 2.5S! We hope that you are enjoying your purchase. Thank you for choosing Sheehy Nissan of Manassas and taking the time to provide us with your feedback of your experience. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Awful dealership. Unprofessional sales man

by from Aspen Hill, MD |

I spoke with Kris regarding Prius I saw on their website. He told me the car was available. I made arrangement to see the car and even texted him on my way to the dealer which is more than 30 miles from where I live but when I get there, the first thing he asked me was if I am interested in buying another car. When I told him no he pretended to look for the car in the used car parking lot and then said the car is sold. He didn't even give me a sincere apology. What's funny about the story is later I saw the same car being posted in another location of the same dealer. Unprofessional crap.

ALWAYS WAITING EVERY SINGLE TIME

by from Manassas va |

Every time I come in for VIP service I wait T least two hours. Finally todAy I am writing a review. Brought my vehicle in at 9:25 am foe a oil change and am still wAiting at 11:03 am and they are still not done. I usually don't write reviews but come on EVERY TIME. I DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF TIME TO WAIST. I don't know any one who does. Would never buy another vehicle from them. Service is awful.

April 3, 2015

Thank you for submitting your feedback. It is my understanding that we have resolved this issue. We value our VIP customers, and now have extended service hours and additional staff to accommodate the needs of our customers. If there is anything else I can do to make your experience more positive, please let me know. Thanks! Shaun Hicks General Manager Shaunhicks@sheehy.com

Wonderful and helpful people

by from Leesburg, Virginia |

Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Nettra went out of his way to help me on the coldest day of the year! Also, the new car manager was very helpful too.

Very Happy

by from Arlington, VA |

Mark Clarke, the salesman with whom I worked, was courteous, knowledgeable about Nissan vehicles and the Juke. I appreciated his professional demeanor and the time he spent making sure I had what I needed before and while I was deciding to purchase the 2014 Juke. You are fortunate to have such a top-notch employee.

December 27, 2014

Wow Susan, thank you for the awesome 5-star review! We truly appreciate your kind words about Mark. He is an excellent salesman and we are lucky to have him. Thanks for your business and let us know if any questions arise!

Very Happy

by from Arlington, VA |

Best experience!

by from manassas, va |

I am very happy with the service. Frank G. went above and beyond to make sure my car was ready on time.

Awesome job

by from Manassas, va |

This dealership gives a great customer service. Frank G. was very helpful with my car.

New car sales

by from Fairfax va |

From start to finish I had a great experience buying my Nissan. AJ was exceptional. I have had many experiences going to buy a car where I have literally walked off the lot BEFORE looking at anything simply by how the representative acts in the first couple minutes of interaction. AJ was helpful, informative and made me feel extremely comfortable. Continuing the process from AJ, Olivia did an amazing job in going over warranty information, etc and extra details. She answered all the questions I had and even took the time to chat and make the process go by quicker and keep me comfortable. (She was very easy to talk to and gorgeous to boot. It could have taken me all day to buy my car and I would not have minded. I will deny this previous statement.) Lakendra handled the final steps very professionally. Though she was a little less engaging, she was very polite and explained everything in a very concise and detailed manner. In conclusion, I would like to say that it is VERY, VERY, VERY rare for me to write any words on a review. I usually will just give my marks, but I was beyond-words-happy with my experience at Sheehy Nissan. I would recommend to friends and family, and I plan on bringing my mom when its time for her new car in a few months. Thank you to Sheehy Nissan, AJ, Olivia, and Lakendra for the hard work. And please continue.

November 3, 2014

Thank you for leaving such a great review! We are so glad Aj, Olivia, Lakendra, and the rest of our team helped make your experience a smooth and enjoyable one. I will be sure to pass along the kind compliments to them. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future!

great customer service !!!

by from Woodbridge va |

Very rarely people say how good a service at a dealer is, they always say how bad it is.. And how bad the experience was... Well.. I was at sheehy Nissan of manassas a few days ago.. And they were incredible... The gentleman that helped me was courteous... Knowledgeable and very kind... Frank has a great personality and made my visit very pleasant... My 7,500 mile service only took around an hour... And the money I paid was nothing compared to the experience.... Very competitive price, I have told my friends about the dealer and about frank... I would recommend this service department to anybody looking for a great experience and more bang for your bucks... Thanks sheehy... I will see you next time guys.......

November 1, 2014

Hi, Thank you for visiting Sheehy Nissan Manassas and taking the time to write this great review. We also appreciate your kind words about Frank and the rest of our staff. We're lucky to have them on our team. One of our main priorities is providing friendly and helpful service, so we're thrilled to hear that you experienced nothing less. Please know that we're here for you if more automotive needs arise!

Amazing service experience

by from Manassas, VA |

The service was excellent. Thanks to Frank and the maintenance guys for helping me with the oil change and tire rotation on my Murano.

October 22, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star rating ! Happy to hear that you found our service to be excellent. Hope to see you and your Murano back here again for your next checkup.