Dick Hannah Acura of Portland

12030 SE Stark St, Portland, OR 97216

New 888-545-7175
Used 888-546-8195
Service 888-837-9960

Portland's favorite spot to get the luxury experience without the luxury price.

Whole experience was easy

by from Tualatin |

Kristina was delightful ? she was happy and easy to work with. We just ?met? yesterday on the phone and I immediately got a good vibe from her ? I knew she would be fun to deal with. I knew she was a new sales person and I wanted to give her a sale. If we could reach good terms. I like to work with people that are nice. The whole experience was easy and low pressure. I did not feel pressured of that I was being hustled which was important. I hope Kristina is successful at Hannah.

Whole experience easy

by from Tualatin |

Phenomenal Positive Experience

by from Portland, OR |

Jose, Brad, & Tirzah were all exceptional. They were not pushy or overly confident. They were PHENOMENAL! Our situation made it extremely difficult to get into a vehicle we liked... However, they listened to our concerns & expectations... Then were able to make everything work for us. We will definitely be back to get another vehicle soon. The best car buying experience we've ever had... Five Star Service. No BS. All positive results! We are extremely happy with the entire experience! *I am now an Acura girl! Five GOLDSTARS isn't enough to truly show our appreciation... Awesome Team! Thank you

Dealt with very professionally

by from Vancouver, WA |

We were dealt with very professionally from the first time we came into the dealership to see if an Acura RDX was what we really wanted. (James Binder) to actually going through the buying process (Mark Morris) which was done mostly by phone and computer.

Overall wonderful experience

by from Portland, Oregon |

Sandy was very helpful, she was friendly, honest, and great to work with. This being our first purchase, it was an overall wonderful experience. We would refer our friends and family to her. We had to go to Vancouver to pick up the car. Everything went very smoothly and we waked out proud Owners of a 2012 Camry. Thanks Sandy, Sean and crew at Acura of Portland.

Great place to do business

by from Beaverton, Oregon |

Kristina was very professional and sweet. She came to help us on her day off which was awesome. Would totally refer her to friends and family. Thank you!

Right spot to purchase my car!

by from Portland Oregon |

Customer service was great. After looking around for a while, we found the right spot to purchase my first Acura. James was a great salesman to work with.

James made the experience wonderful.

by from Portland, OR |

James made the experience wonderful. He was polite and very patient with us (including our kids) Thank you, we will be back for our next car. Third time around to Acura of Portland!

Great working with Justin/Mark!

by from Yelm, WA |

Having not purchased a new vehicle in over 15 years, my wife and I were not looking forward to the traditional car-buying experience. We were pleasantly surprised when we began our car shopping experience with Justin and Mark, just how easy today?s car-buying experience can be. After a quick test drive of an RDX during the 2014 Portland Auto show, the remainder of our dialogue was strictly via email. Justin/Mark were prompt and courteous in responding to our man email questions. Our next in-person contact with those gentlemen was when we arrived at the dealership to pick up our new vehicle. From start to finish we were in and out without our new car! THANK YOU!

MY FIRST CAR!!!

by from Portland, OR |

Tony was the epitome of EXCELLENT customer service. From the first email to the handshake when I purchased the car, I felt taken care of. I couldn?t have imagined a better experience purchasing my first car!!!