Dick Hannah Acura of Portland

12030 SE Stark St, Portland, OR 97216

New 888-545-7175
Used 888-546-8195
Service 888-837-9960

Portland's favorite spot to get the luxury experience without the luxury price.

James made the experience wonderful.

by from Portland, OR |

James made the experience wonderful. He was polite and very patient with us (including our kids) Thank you, we will be back for our next car. Third time around to Acura of Portland!

Great working with Justin/Mark!

by from Yelm, WA |

Having not purchased a new vehicle in over 15 years, my wife and I were not looking forward to the traditional car-buying experience. We were pleasantly surprised when we began our car shopping experience with Justin and Mark, just how easy today?s car-buying experience can be. After a quick test drive of an RDX during the 2014 Portland Auto show, the remainder of our dialogue was strictly via email. Justin/Mark were prompt and courteous in responding to our man email questions. Our next in-person contact with those gentlemen was when we arrived at the dealership to pick up our new vehicle. From start to finish we were in and out without our new car! THANK YOU!

MY FIRST CAR!!!

by from Portland, OR |

Tony was the epitome of EXCELLENT customer service. From the first email to the handshake when I purchased the car, I felt taken care of. I couldn?t have imagined a better experience purchasing my first car!!!

Fantastic Service From Mark

by from Portland, OR |

I?d like to extend our appreciation to Mark Morris @ Acura of Portland for helping us find my first Acura. He was helpful since the first time we chatted via online and everyone else was very friendly and helpful as well. Our appointment was a wonderful experience as Mark was honest and knowledgeable. Thanks again!

Loved Working With Sandy

by from Vancouver, WA |

We loved working with Sandy. She was straight forward and understood the various aspects we were looking for in our next car. Most importantly, we truly felt she was working with us to get the right fit at the best price.

Great Experience Working With Tony

by from Portland, OR |

Tony Lockett contacted me promptly from my Internet request despite being on vacation. No hard sell, price was fair and he went out of his way to make sure I had enough test drives time with the vehicle.

No Hassle, Great Experience

by from Portland, OR |

Came into Dick Hannah Acura of Portland and James Binder was my sales rep. I had a very straight forward sales experience with no hassle. We actually agreed on a price over the phone and I just came to pick it up. It saved me a lot of time.

Treated Like Royalty

by from Portland, OR |

Second time at Acura of Portland and as always everything was GREAT! . This place is like home, the people treat you like a Queen. Worked with Sandy and thank you!

Great Overall Experience

by from Beaverton, OR |

Mark Morris was very professional and straight forward when I inquired about my vehicle via email. In person Tony Lockett was down to earth, friendly and personable. He didn't try to ?hard sell? me which I appreciate. He worked with my schedule and was respectful of my time. Great overall experience.

Fantastic Service From Sandy

by from Happy Valley, OR |

We love Sandy! She is very personable, honest and wants to give the best deal for her customers. We have enjoyed working with her. Dr. Nakamura and Sandy always work together as a team. Your service for us has always been great! Thanks