Dick Hannah Acura of Portland

12030 SE Stark St, Portland, OR 97216

New 888-545-7175 New 888-545-7175
Used 888-546-8195 Used 888-546-8195
Service 888-837-9960 Service 888-837-9960

Portland's favorite spot to get the luxury experience without the luxury price.

A Dealership you can trust

by from Centerville, Utah |

I had an amazing new car sales experience at Dick Hannah. Through an interesting sequence of events, the new Acura I wanted was there, then sold. But the amazing part was all that Khoa, Nick, and the other sales staff went though to find another car. I have never had an experience where I felt like the sales people were more concerned about me and worked so hard to try to get me the car I wanted. Unfortunately I didn't end up purchasing the car through Dick Hannah, but that was not due to any lack of effort on their part. I would HIGHLY recommend this car dealership to anyone looking for honest, straightforward sales people who care about the customer and his wants.

The process was easy and smooth

by from Portland, OR |

Sandy was AWESOME!!! She was very knowledgeable and friendly. Our experience today was great. Sandy listened to us and got us exactly what we were looking for. The process was easy and smooth. This was definitely a five star service we got today. Thank you!!! We definitely will recommend our friends & family to AOP for future car purchases.

I would definitely come back in the future!

by from Salem, Or |

I had a wonderful experience with Dick Hannah Acura! Tony was very helpful on the phone prior to my visit, and took the time when I arrived to set me up with Sandy ? a knowledgeable, personable, saleswoman. I was tread with respect and honesty throughout my visit. My kids were offered coloring sheets, snacks, cartoons, and never seemed like a burden. I was happy to work out a deal that fit my needs, and get into a car that I LOVE!!! I would definitely come back in the future!

Consider yourself lucky

by from Lake Oswego, OR |

Consider yourself lucky if you get the pleasure of working with Kristina. She is attentive, no nonsense sales representative. She will work hard to understand your buying requirements and she?s knowledgeable of all the safety and technology features to help guide you through the often intimidating car buying process. Keep up the good work!

Taj was wonderful!

by from Portland, OR |

Taj was wonderful! He was extremely helpful, pleasant and accommodating. Even drove us out to the automall to check out another vehicle at another location to ease our minds about our experience. We got a great deal on our new vehicle with a painless and quick buying experience top to bottom. Highly recommend Dick Hannah Acura of Portland, thank you!

Whole experience easy

by from Tualatin |

Kristina was delightful ? she was happy and easy to work with. We just ?met? yesterday on the phone and I immediately got a good vibe from her ? I knew she would be fun to deal with. I knew she was a new sales person and I wanted to give her a sale. If we could reach good terms. I like to work with people that are nice. The whole experience was easy and low pressure. I did not feel pressured of that I was being hustled which was important. I hope Kristina is successful at Hannah.

Phenomenal Positive Experience

by from Portland, OR |

Jose, Brad, & Tirzah were all exceptional. They were not pushy or overly confident. They were PHENOMENAL! Our situation made it extremely difficult to get into a vehicle we liked... However, they listened to our concerns & expectations... Then were able to make everything work for us. We will definitely be back to get another vehicle soon. The best car buying experience we've ever had... Five Star Service. No BS. All positive results! We are extremely happy with the entire experience! *I am now an Acura girl! Five GOLDSTARS isn't enough to truly show our appreciation... Awesome Team! Thank you

Dealt with very professionally

by from Vancouver, WA |

We were dealt with very professionally from the first time we came into the dealership to see if an Acura RDX was what we really wanted. (James Binder) to actually going through the buying process (Mark Morris) which was done mostly by phone and computer.

Overall wonderful experience

by from Portland, Oregon |

Sandy was very helpful, she was friendly, honest, and great to work with. This being our first purchase, it was an overall wonderful experience. We would refer our friends and family to her. We had to go to Vancouver to pick up the car. Everything went very smoothly and we waked out proud Owners of a 2012 Camry. Thanks Sandy, Sean and crew at Acura of Portland.

Great place to do business

by from Beaverton, Oregon |

Kristina was very professional and sweet. She came to help us on her day off which was awesome. Would totally refer her to friends and family. Thank you!