Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

12430 Auto Dr, Clarksville, MD 21029

New 888-554-8871
Used 866-690-8209
Service 866-563-7231

You always get your way at Ourisman everyday! Print this ad and get an additional $250 off*.

Excellent Experience

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

We just purchased a used van from Logan and had a WONDERFUL experience! We emailed him with several minor concerns we had about the vehicle, and he went above an beyond to make sure that all our concerns were taken care of. Before coming to this dealership, we were really concerned about finding a salesperson who would work to meet our needs and not try to force us into something we didn't want. I can not say enough good things about our experience with Logan and would recommend him to our friends. It was very comforting to see how comfortable and knowledgeable he was about the vehicle we were purchasing. He explained every single button and feature on the vehicle to us. We visited twice before purchasing, and he always had the vehicle ready and waiting for us when we arrived, something that we did not experience at other dealers. So, ask for Logan when you visit!

July 3, 2014

Thank you very much for your business, we appreciate it very much!

Great Service

by from Ellicott City MD |

I own a Jeep and when it needs service, I always ask for Dwayne Bridget. He explains the repairs and patiently answers all my questions, so I fully understand what must be done. He has great customer skills and never tires of my questioning, even showing the issue on the service floor and meeting the mechanic, before any work is done. Maybe that explains why next month my Grand Cherokee will be 10 years old and is still climbing hills and plowing through the snow! And now even my sister takes her new GC to Dwayne.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Columbia, MD |

Our car buying experience was easy and enjoyable! Rich Lafleur was an excellent salesman. He was very knowledgeable, patient, and friendly..one of the main reasons we purchased our new Durango from Oursiman. We are very happy with our new car and would recommend Oursiman to family and friends.

Excellent!!

by from Olney, MD |

This was the smoothest car purchase in my life. I have purchased over 20 cars in my life and this was easy. Jason and Levi were excellent. They were professional and polite. I would reccomend this dealership to anyone!!

Excellent

by from Frederick MD |

It will not let me write my great review but everything was beyond excellent. Sylvia and staff went above and beyond. From helping with finances to staying late . Thanks again

Outstanding Car Buying Experience

by from Maryland |

After looking at inventory online, we decided to visit Clarksville Ourisman in hopes of finding a Jeep to fit our needs. Rich was very patient with us, and suggested several vehicles that fit what we were looking for. In the end, we found a vehicle that fit us and we were able to come to an agreement on price without any kind of hassle or game playing. They were very professional from start to finish.

Great Experience !! Will come back !!

by from Mt Airy MD |

My wife and I wanted to take advantage of the year end clearance and the various incentives from Chrysler By happenstance, we stopped by Ourisman in Clarksville, MD What a lucky visit it was. We wanted a Chrysler T&C Limited van with ALL the bells and whistles. Ourisman had the exterior color we wanted an our second choice for interior color. With their discount off MSRP and then the multiple incentives discounts - plus a very fair trade allowance - we ended up with a super smoking deal on this brand new van. The pricing was very clear upfront with our salesmen there was never a need to see the sales / general manage What a refreshing experience not to deal with smoke and mirrors or a the secret sales meeting btw your salesman and the sales manager with some counter etc etc The great deal stood just as advertised - except for the military incentive - which we did not qualify for. A great all around experience

Painless car purchase

by from aldie, va |

Worked with Greg over the internet and identified the vehicle, the price and then worked with Jeff on the financing. When I arrived at the dealership my vehicle was ready as was the financing paperwork. Everything was as discussed and the transaction went smoothly. Quick, easy and professional.

Great Experience

by from Maryland |

One of the best car buying experiences I have had. Greg Dickerson was fantastic! Greg along with his manager Eric worked with me on terms and finance options harder than I have ever seen a car dealership work. Ultimately there dedication to customer service is what finally swayed me to purchase a new Jeep Wrangler. I would highly recommend Ourisman to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

July 31, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience at our store. We really appreciate your business. Respectfully, Levi Haslup General Manager

Quality of repair

by from Columbia, Md |

I took my car to them to redo work that was previously done there. The repair that they did failed, my car broke down and I had to have it towed. A friend gave a temporary repair so I could get it back to the shop. This dealer kept the car for a week stating that they couldn't find a problem. Because of that I drove the car on my vacation only to have it break down three days later with the same issue.

August 1, 2014

Thank you for your frank and honest feedback. We are very sorry for the inconvenience we have caused you. I will get with Mike Catron to have him follow up and make sure we have fully completed the necessary repairs to your vehicle. Again we are very sorry. Respectfully, Levi Haslup General Manager

Lying about recall parts

by from Odenton, MD |

Ourisman Dodge of Clarkesville is doing a grave injustice to its customers of vehicles that have been recalled. If you call them and they try to put you on a waiting list for work related to a recall, demand they order your part from Dodge immediately! They have been lying to their customers by telling them "it's Dodge Corporate" that only sends 2 parts per month so you will be put on a waiting list. According to Dodge corporate, that is a LIE! They have a standing order for two parts per month and they don't want to order enough to take care of their customers because they lose money. They don't care that the recall could cause negative effects to drivers of their vehicles because it hurts their bottom line. Ourisman Dodge of Clarkesville, you should be ashamed of yourselves. We will never do business with any Ourisman dealer ever again in the future. Fred Frederick Dodge in Laurel is not that much further and they truly care about their customers.

July 4, 2014

Hello Erica, I apologize for the delay in the availability of parts to complete the recall on your vehicle. Just so you understand, recalls do not cost the dealership money, in fact the Factory PAYS us to do the work. So we would never NOT want to do a recall. Parts delays are frustrating for all, and sometimes the number of vehicles affected puts a tremendous strain on the parts suppliers to produce enough in a timely manner. In fact right now there are over 1900 of these parts on National back order! I am sorry that this was not explained to you properly, we NEVER turn recall work away. If you would like to discuss this more please feel free to call me here at the store. Very Sincerely, Michael Lewis Vice President General Manager Ourisman of Clarksville 410-988-8100