Ron Tonkin Chevrolet

122 NE 122nd Ave, Portland, OR 97230

Listened to my needs.

by from Portland, OR |

Listened to my needs first and formost. On that note, Chris was excellent in finding the vehicle I like and can use.

Very Impressed

by from Hubbard, OR |

I was very impressed with our sales guy Chris. He didn't make us feel obligated to purchase our car, but with all of his knowledge he had of the car and our financial situation he helped us get in to the correct car we wanted and it didn't take more than 2 hours. I'm going to refer everyone I know looking for a car to come see him.

Leaving with a new car!

by from Fairview OR |

Wasn't really sure we would be leaving with a car much less a new car. Really loved the 2014 Malibu. Me and my wife both agreed that it's a great car. The sales people were really nice and really informative. We had a ton of questions for them and they patiently answered them all which we greatly appreciated.

Will is fabulous!

by from Portland |

Will was fantastic and made sure that I was taken care of after not having my vehicle back right away. Every time I have been here I have dealt with Will and he is Fabulous.

This dealership is the place to buy your vehicle!

by from Happy Valley |

Josh is excellent at his job! My husband and I felt so welcomed by him and all the staff including the management. They all worked hard to make our dream come true. Josh made follow up calls after our initial visit. We knew he would be the salesman we would give our business to. He knew the truck inside and out! We had very few questions because he was so thorough! We will recommend Josh and Ron Tonkin to everyone we know and meet. This dealership is the place to buy your vehicle!

Very Pleasant Experience

by from Portland, OR |

It was a great experience, I was greeted promptly. The car I inquired about on time was warmed up and ready to test drive. Josh pulled it up to the front door so I didn't even have to get wet. He was very informative and went over all details of operations including the safety rating. The paper work went fast and I was out the door before I knew it. Very pleasant experience.

Superb Customer Service

by from Portland |

I brought my 2013 Chevy Equinox last year and my experience with sales and service has been a positive one. I always get notification on when my vehicle needs maintenance and today I came in for an oil change but I was also informed of other needs. As a customer I look for advice from the expert. Not only was my Chevy serviced, but my car vacuumed out in the end. I love great work, but the little things count too! Will does a great job. Superb customer service. Thank you.

Helpful and knowledgeable

by from Portland OR |

Chris Block was very helpful and knowledgeable about the truck purchased. Very good dealership and Excellent buying experience.

5 STARS!

by from Portland |

Mr. Bradway over at Ron Tonkin Chevrolet was excellent!

Absolutely Zero Pressure

by from Portland, OR |

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Ron Tonkin and Reza, Josh and Jordan all represented Ron Tonkin in a very positive and professional way. There was absolutely zero pressure which made the purchasing experience quite enjoyable. I strongly recommend Ron Tonkin to anyone purchasing a new vehicle. My sympathies to the Tonkin family for their recent loss.