Broadway Toyota

55 NE Broadway St, Portland, OR 97232

Used 800-239-3760

Willingness to Work With You!

by from Portland, OR |

Everything went very well. Scheduling was easy, repairs were recommended, explained and done well. I needed a loaner car because a part had to be ordered, and that process was convenient and hassle-free.

Proffesional, friendly, knowledgeable, honest.

by from Portland, OR |

Very efficient. The technician (don't remember his name) was thorough and polite. I was in and out within an hour.

Very good buying experience

by from Portland, OR |

I was greeted with a great smile and cheerful demeanor, quickly found that I would need to leave the car for some time as recalls were in effect. I was given a shuttle home at that time (Cody) and picked up four hours later by Bryan. Another gentleman whose name escapes me explained the services done to my car and took me to the cashier who was courteous and expedient. A fine trip to Toyota!

Very Much Pleased

by from Portland, OR |

Friendly greeted upon arrival and car was completed on time. .

Happy customer

by from Portland, OR |

Since I've purchased my Toyota new I've always got my service done at Broadway Toyota. I have had excellent service and been very happy with the service department.

Willingness to Work With You!

by from Portland, OR |

Julie did a great job, not only taking care of my service request but in taking ownership of an issue that really belonged to the tow truck driver (who dropped my car off in the wrong place, without contacting her). As soon as she was aware of the problem, she took it on herself to track down the car, get it into service, and communicate with me actively through the entire process.

Beyond Helpful and Professional Service!

by from Portland, OR |

In a word, Wonderful! I came in unscheduled and panicey because my car did not start in the morning. Even though they were very busy, they managed to do the factory recall that takes hours as well as get a new battery put in for me. The concern by your person was awesome! I got a quick ride to my work on your shuttle, and updates regarding my car. Then when I came in one of your people showed me how to use the new feature in case my car gets stuck in fast and wont stop. The throttle thing.

Buying my car was made easy & pleasant thanks.

by from Portland, OR |

Had to schedule a 120k service. I have worked with Erik before and every time it has gone as expected from the first contact to schedule the service to picking up the car when all is done. He always communicates very well with me giving accurate estimates in regards to time needed to accomplish the repairs as well as accurate financial estimates. It seems like Erik treats me and my car as if they were his own. I always feel like a valued customer when I deal with Erik.

quick and friendly service

by from Portland, OR |

We came to Broadway Toyota because of Joe. I had just totaled my previous car and had no idea of what I wanted to buy. Joe was very patient and great to work with!

Very good buying experience

by from Portland, OR |

Andrew was very helpful with my service appointment. He went completely out of his way to help me and make sure everything was taken care of. He showed excellent customer service and work ethics. I will continue to do service with him and Broadway Toyota/