Broadway Toyota

Service 877-462-0246

Onlyway Broadway

Extraordinary Service

by from Portland, Or. |

My wife and I just bought a new RAV4 on July 2, 2013. We had been trying to locate a 2013 RAV4 Limited since February. We had worked with other dealers in the Portland-Vancouver area and none had been able to find exactly what we wanted. We happened to contact Broadway Toyota on line. Dalal Jamous responded to our inquiry. Within two hours, she found the exact model, trim, color, and accessory package that we were looking for. The price at Broadway was the best we had seen anywhere for this combination in the new RAV4. Dalal's service, knowledge, professionalism, and follow through were at the most superior level. The purchase process, including financing to licensing, was handled seamlessly. I give Dalal Jamous and those at Broadway Toyota the highest of ratings.

Best sales team, service, best everything!

by from Portland, OR |

Awesome experience with the whole staff. Easiest car buying experience in a while.

Awesome Experience

by from Portland, OR |

Very good--grateful for the efficiency and speed, VERY grateful for the shuttle. It's why I chose Broadway, since I work close by even though I live in Vancouver.

BAIT & SWITCH, ORDERING INCORRECT OPTIONS

by from WASHINGTON STATE |

I have been waiting on my brand new 2014 Tundra for over 10 days. They were completely professional and attentive to what I wanted when I first arrived 10 DAYS AGO -- they should have been since I was initially there for 5 hours. Ordered a specific model, changed my mind on that model, upgraded, then optioned it out with a PRO COMP LIFT KIT. Salesman reiterated PRO COMP LIFT KIT is what I ordered. On the service agreement it states PRO LIFT which is completely different in price and what it is intended to do. Once I realized the mistake, the managers try to spin it on me saying I did not order that kit and it is a kit they do not install. I have the sales manager recorded quoting "I ordered you a PRO COMP LIFT KIT" Spoke with Toyota Customer Care center and I am now getting the run around from BROADWAY TOYOTA team, i.e. not taking my calls, being unavailable by phone and stating I need to rectify this through their customer care person WHO IS ON VACTION FOR ANOTHER WEEK. The salesman obviously made a mistake yet they will not admit to it, spinning the story off as me changing my mind. I know what I traded in -- a truck with a FULL LIFT KIT worth $5000. I was expecting the same when I asked for a comparable PRO COMP LIFT KIT at $3000. I am not satisfied with the truck they built for me as it is not what I ordered. BROADWAY TOYOTA needs to fess up, admit to their mistake, and work something out to keep me as a satisfied customer. The fact that BROADWAY TOYOTA is avoiding me it not appreciated. I refuse to pick up my truck until BROADWAY TOYOTA comes to a resonable compromise. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED in the whole BROADWAY TOYOTA TEAM and experience. Still waiting for BROADWAY TOYOTA and the 2014 Tundra I ordered.

Well taken care of

by from Portland OR. |

I had done a lot of research regarding the car I wanted. I chose a specific model of Corolla and they did a great job of finding the exact car and color that I wanted even though it wasn't a very common one. A few days after I bought it I noticed some small scratches on the hood that couldn't have come from anything that I did to it after I bought it. I was a bit distraught thinking that any logical person would tell me that it was my job to look the car over before I bought it and that it's my problem. That is not what I got when I brought the car in to the dealership. First they attempted to buff it out at no cost to me which didn't work (which I expected). They got the manager involved and got me a loaner car and repainted the hood for me at no cost. Everything turned out perfectly!

Great Dealership

by from  Portland, OR |

I'm always treated very well at Broadway in the service department. This was no exception.

Great Deal

by from  Portland, OR |

Friendly and courteous. The cafe area worked out well for me to do some business paperwork and have a cup of coffee.

Great Experience

by from  Portland, OR |

Friendly & trying to fill your needs& your Car.. .

Awesome Experience

by from  Portland, OR |

From beginning to end the experience was excellent. Top notch customer service. Very impressed and will recommend to others.

Fantastic

by from  Portland, OR |

Carly gave me exceptional service. I am very happy with the care she and her team give to my car. The guys out in the garage that greeted me were very efficient and friendly too.

Best of the Best

by from  Portland, OR |

EXCELLENT! AUSTIN IS ALWAYS SO PROFESSIONAL AND SWEET AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ALL AT THE SAME TIME.