McLoughlin Chevrolet

(4.4) 5.0 34 Reviews

16700 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Milwaukie, OR 97267

BAD DEAL

by from SANDY OREGON |

THE SALES MAN WAS HELPFULL, DID A NICE JOB TRING TO FIND ME A CAR/ PICKUP. THE NEXT DAY I WANTED TO RETURN THE CAR AND BUY A PICK-UP. LIKE I WAS GOING TO DO WHEN I WENT THERE.. AND THEY WOULD NOT WORK WITH ME.. NOW I'M STUCK IN A CAR I DON'T WANT AND A PAYMENT I CAN'T AFFORD. I WAS NEVER OFFERED A TEST DRIVE?? FIRST TIME I DROVE THE CAMARO WAS AFTER SIGNING THE PAPER WORK.. I DO NOT WANT THIS CAMARO AND THEY WON'T WORK WITH ME....I'M SURE IT'S JUST A MATTER OF PAPER WORK GUESS THEIR TOO BUSY...

The BEST Customer Care and the PERFECT car for me

by from HIllsboro Oregon |

AMAZING people who work for McLoughlin Chevrolet. I have to say from the Internet sales gal Ashley to the gal who wrapped up our sale, Rene and others the buying experience I had was by far the best in my life. Everyone was very knowledgeable and no pressure at all. I called told them what I was looking for they picked all the ones on their lot I liked to be in front of the dealership as soon as I arrived. Test drove and picked a car and out of there with paper work signed in no time flat! I have recommended THIS dealership to all my friends and you will do the same when you buy your car there. Ask for these two gals. You will be glad you did. LOVE my new car!

I found a perfect truck!

by from Oregon |

My family had the pleasure of working with Renee once before and we were lucky enough to work with her again. I'm a picky guy and was looking for a very specific truck. Both Renee as well as the Internet gal, Ashley, went above and beyond to make sure I got what I wanted. The sales manager, Kurt, even came out to make sure I was happy with my deal. My truck is perfect and hauls my trailer perfectly. I will be referring people to McLoughlin Chevrolet for their vehicle needs.

Great experience

by from Portland, OR |

I bought my car there in March and it was an easy pleasant experience! Was taken care of quickly and also happy with the Service area. My only small caveat being that when I went to test drive my new 6 speed manual transmission car I was questioned more than I thought necessary about my ability to drive a stick. If a woman is specifically asking to test drive a manual transmission it's because they most likely know how and are looking for that. The guy was mollified easily when I was able to drive it easily and I was patient about it but maybe take us at our word we know how! Otherwise, it was awesome!

Great JOB

by from Clackamas OR |

Jeff and all the Staff @ the Dealership was great Had Our Back Great Job Have sent 10 Friends over Jeff is the Best he took great care with us and My Wife her new Car I always say Happy Wife Happy Life and home Thank again great deal Charles & Eileen PS I still say that the Banana nut cakes were great

great customer service

by from portland, or |

jeff, james, and chris have been truly friendly and supportive throughout buying my first car. i felt totally taken care of and appreciate their genuine desire to make this process smooth and successful.

buying a new car

by from canby, oregon |

we just bought a new Chevrolet Lt/RS, we love it, the entire crew was more then helpful, they did everything to make it possible for me to get the new car I wanted. we would recommend them to everyone. we just want to thank everyone.

Great Service and open on a Holiday

by from Portland, Oregon |

I loved that I was help to start my shopping experience on-line. You knew I was on my way to come out and test drive, no need to walk through the lot to look at cars. You knew why i was coming and what I wanted to test drive. You were knowledgeable and friendly. No haggling required and no negotiations necessary. I was pre-approved through my credit union which you had access to which i really appreciated. It took some time for the papers to be prepared but the care was cleaned and prepared while we waited. We were offered cold water on such a warm day and that was greatly appreciated. Thank you for being open over the 4th, and thank you for the wonderful service. I love my care and enjoy driving it. Just read what you sign as initially the wrong lien holder had been typed onto the paperwork. Easy mistake to make i am sure, just ready what you are signing.

Warning-Please Read

by from Milwaukie, Oregon |

We took our 2011 convertible Camaro in for an oil change it was there 5 hours and came back with an extra 30 miles on it. We told management at the dealership and they basically told us we were lying. They had a thing on tv about this stuff happening but who would of thought our local dealer would let this kind of stuff happen.

Great salesperson, No high pressure,

by from Beavercreek OR |

Very nice dealership, great salesperson with no high pressure. Answered all of our questions to our satisfaction. We highly recommend this dealership and highly recommend Jeff Reese as a salesperson.