McLoughlin Chevrolet

16700 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Milwaukie, OR 97267

McGoughlin Cheverolet

by from Ridgefield, WA |

I bought a 2014 Malibu. The staff, Sam, Virgil, Stephanie, Margaret, Dennis, Dan, Sam and all the rest were super awesome. These employees made my purchase of a new car the best that it could be. Everyone was honest and went above and beyond. No pressure to buy. Just a great experience. Thank you all.

Honestly sincere people in Service

by from Portland,OR |

I had my Chevy in for some routine service and they were very nice and respectful. Good experience. I will be back. Waiting area was very nice, fresh fruit, water and donuts.

Great sales person

by from Portland, OR |

After a bit of confusion and mis-communication with the internet sales staff; we were successful in meeting the right sales person for us and made a purchase. We initially came in believing we wanted a gas powered Silverado pickup but after Eric's encouragement we test drove a diesel. We do feel the diesel will meet out needs better than a gas powered truck. Eric was patient with us as we were under a time crunch and had many questions. The truck we chose was not on your lot and Eric worked magic to find one for us with the options we wanted. We were back in the Portland area later the next week and our beautiful truck was sitting in front of the dealership doors just waiting for us. Eric showed us all the buttons and options. He answered every question with clarity. He introduced us to the service department and pointed out accessories we mentioned to him as we were looking at our truck. We have already shared with family and friends what a great dealership, helpful service department and fabulous sales person Eric is.

Awsome service

by from Oregon City Oregon |

It was a great experience an a really fast one, they where so helpful and knew exactly how to help us and it's for sure for us to come back and bring new customers so they can enjoy the experience as well as we did.

varey good Job Very happy

by from 2081 Sunray Cir |

Good job very happy with the work done. I was treated well they had donuts and coffee in the waiting room They said on the phone 2 hours but it was less

Guided me to the perfect car for me!

by from Oregon City, OR |

Eric W. began talking to me about my need for a new car as my old one was dying and not really worth the cost of the repairs. He talked to me about what I wanted, needed, etc. and helped me decide which Chevy was best for me. We made an appointment to come to the lot to view the cars. I said what I wanted and he kept giving me the pros and cons related to my choices. As we talked, I realized some of his suggestions were much better and that my reasoning wasn't the best (like thinking a black car looked cleaner, etc.). Even when I found the car I thought I liked he kept looking at paperwork and trying different cars. He knew what I would be happy with and continued looking through the available cars until he found the one I got - we both agreed the minute I got in. Wound up with 2014 white Eco Cruze, and I LOVE IT! I would not have known what I was missing if Eric had not continued looking at the individual characteristics of each Cruze. Each one had slightly different features and though I was happy with one of the first ones, I am FAR more happy with the one I bought. Thank you, Eric!

Amazing People!

by from Portland, OR |

I had an amazing experience when buying my car and would definitaly refer my friends to them! Sam and Virgil were awesome and Nick in the business office got me in and out in no time at all!! Im loving my new 2014 Chevy Malibu!!!!!

Exceeded my expectations for life!

by from Milwaukie, Oregon |

I want to tell you about my recent purchase of a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze because I absolutely love it!!! All aspects of my 2014 Chevrolet Cruze were explained to me properly. Richard Hines gave me all the information needed to understand all the controls in my 2014 Chevrolet Cruze. I feel the time spent with me was sufficient on the delivery of my 2014 Chevrolet Cruze. Richard and Mike went above and beyond the norm to sell me a car. From the time I was greeted on the phone and at the front door throughout the deal up until the end I was treated with the most respect and understanding of my personal situation. Richard and Mike helped me quickly and efficiently get through the deal and get home in time to get back to work. Then something I consider outstanding is after a long day at work Richard came all the way to Mount Angel to finish on the delivery of my car and all the final paper work and even put on my plates. Richard and Mike worked late into the night to finish my deal. Gee whiz these two did everything possible to make my deal smooth, pleasant and left me feeling as if I really mattered. Richard Hines reviewed all the features on my 2014 Chevrolet Cruze that are important to me. Richard Hines did not leave out anything and helped me to better understand my 2014 Chevrolet Cruze. Richard Hines introduced me to the award winning service team. McLoughlin Chevrolet exceeded my expectations for life. I will be back!! Thank you soo much, for your courteous sales team and all their professionalism. Diane Tripp

what a fiasco, do not go to this dealership

by from springfield ore |

I used to buy from Town and Country, and went there to see my salesman and was told he was no longer there. Not only that but the dealership is was bought out and re-named. I really wanted a new truck but was treated so poorly that I will buy elsewhere. I met the so called manager "Sam" it seemed as though he was to busy to talk to me. That said I am forced to shop, which I hate. I would not recommend this dealer to anyone.

snakes in the grass

by from pdx |

didn't want me to take used car to independent mechanic to inspect. tried repeatedly to dissuade me from doing so (they wanted me to buy the car FIRST!). they lied about the car's condition. also tried to get me to spend more than i wanted to, wouldn't negotiate on the car, even AFTER it failed independent inspection.