McLoughlin Chevrolet

16700 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Milwaukie, OR 97267

Great service on a regular basis

by from Washougal, WA |

Very busy with business travel lately using my 2013 Silverado 3500 Duramax pulling an RV. Home for only 2 days before off traveling again and needed an oil change badly. Called Don at McLoughlin Chevrolet at 8am on Christmas eve to inquire about scheduling service. Much to my delight, Don had me come in that very morning. His team performed an oil change and fuel filter change. McLoughlin has a quiet room with several desks that are available to customers in the service waiting room. I set up my laptop and completed several tasks while waiting. The bill for the service was reasonable, as usual at McLoughlin. I've purchased vehicles at this dealership and have used McLoughlin Chevrolet and Don (as my service adviser) for years. They have provided me with consistently high quality service and always at reasonable rates. Several times they have surprised me with the magic they seem to work when untangling problems that I or third party after-market shops have created while working on the truck.

Highly recommend

by from Beaverton Oregon |

The general sales manager Samual Miller and my salesman Kaveh Kalantari were outstanding in every area . It was my best truck purchase experience ever and I've bought many trucks and cars over the years . I will definitely be buying my next vehicle from them . Sam promised and delivered with no games,was straight forward and knowledgable . Kaveh was also very helpful and thoughtful ,also he knows Trucks ! The finance manager that assisted me in finalizing the deal was very nice also . It was a pleasure doing business with McLoughlin Chevrolet and will highly recommend them to friends and family .

"The Worse" IS WRONG! They Took Good Care of Me

by from Wilsonville, Or. |

I wrote the review below titled "The Worse". When I wrote the review I was emotional about the situation and reacted too quickly. Cars.com will not let me take down that review and suggested I write a new one. So here it is. I sincerely believe I had not communicated my complaint well enough to the dealership initially. Once they understood how frustrated I really was they stepped to the plate to make things right. I completely misunderstood this dealership and have a much greater appreciation for them. They really are good guys and will take care of customers with problems after the sale, which is one of the most important attributes a sales company can have.

The Worst

by from Wilsonville, Or |

Purchased an 2006 Jeep Liberty 07/05. On 07/08 the check engine light came on. I coded the check engine light through the vehicles com port and it read general misfire and misfire on cylinder 1. I cleared the code (mistake). Took car in, service advised they could tell what went wrong for I had cleared the codes. They said to bring it back if the light came back on. Which it did approx. a week later. Took it back in, after two or three days of their service department fussing with it, they finally let us know that the valves where not sealing. Quoted me $2800.00 for the repairs. I explained to them that the problem showed up only 2 days after we drove it off the lot and I expected them to take care of it. It took them another two or three days to figure out that they would NOT stand behind the car they just sold me and that I was on my own. A simple compression test on the cylinders would have shown that the valves were not sealing. This seems pretty basic to me, to check the motor for compression. It is obvious that type of testing is NOT being done on the used cars they put to market. That alone is bad enough. But then to have them just simply turn their backs on a customer that just spent 10k there should be alarming to any potential customer thinking about shopping there.

Great Experience

by from Portland, OR |

I purchased a 2014 Chevy Sonic LTZ from McLoughlin Chevrolet. I have bought many cars from many dearlerships over the years and I have to say that this purchase was the best experience I have ever had. The staff was professional, efficient and exceeded all my expectations by delivering exceptional customer service. I am greatful to the staff in getting me the best deal possible for the vehicle price and financing. Thank you for taking care of the Military Service Members that walk through your doors looking for a vehicle.

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!

by from Portland Oregon |

I had my Chevy truck at another Chevy dealer in SE Portland, it was towed there upon a friends request and after a week and a half not only had it not been repaired but I'm not sure it had even been looked at, I called Mcloughlin Chevy and asked to speak to the manager, I was transferred to Will Wahlin, I explained to him my situation and he set up a tow to his dealership. I was provided a car to drive which was much appreciated. That SAME DAY I was called by the service manager to tell me that an ignition issue was my problem and that it could be repaired that same day. I agreed but explained that I could not pick it up until the following day and he assured me that was ok. The following day I drove MY truck home! What service!!! In my opinion Will went above and beyond and far exceeded my expectations. I will now be taking all my service work to McLoughlin Chevy, you've made a customer for life! Thanks for the GREAT SERVICE! And thanks to to the tech Jeff I believe his name was for the prompt attention and the quick diagnosis and repair !! Five Star experience!!!

My 2013 spark air conditioner and software was rec

by from Milwaukie, Oregon |

My 2013 spark air conditioner and software was recalled. The appointments were set up in a timely manner, the repairs were done quickly and well. I am very happy with both the service and the repairs. Thank you

we bought the 2014 chevy cruze

by from portland oregon |

I will say their the best because of the new people at the mcloughlin chevy, I bought a 2013 chevy cruze last year which is in recalled this year and mcloughlin chevy help us to get a new one just like the older one i have the same everything the only differences is the year and color.i love love love chevy. Thank you mcloughlin chevy stuffs.

great service! great people!

by from Estacada oregon |

I bought my camaro at this dealership. I have to say I have been amazed how good the service is. I have never had a problem bringing it in for oil changes or anything. I have been working with a employees named Sam and he is wonderful. I found out my trunk and hood were off allinment and they fixed it under warrenty. I recommend this dealership to anybody. I got the best price on my car and I have looked and even after almost 6 months and the price I got it for nobody can come close. Great place Thank you.

Best Car Purchase I've Made

by from West Linn, OR 97068-3429 |

I became familiar with McLoughlin Chevrolet through their service department. Mr. Dave Scharringhausen-The Red Team Manager did an excellent job of making sure my car was well serviced. I decided one day to visit McLoughlin Chevrolet to check out the new cars. Upon my arrival I met Mr. Joey Soksoda, the Sales Associate, a very warm and cheerful man. He asked me could he assist me in finding a car. I related to Joey that I was leasing a very basic 2012 Chevrolet Equinox. I told Joey that I wanted a V6 engine, front wheel drive and a rear camera. Joey took me for a test drive and pointed out the upgraded features of the car. Joey said that I don't have this particular car on the lot, but I can get this car for you. I went home and talked to my wife and the next day we both came back to see Joey. My wife wanted a sunroof and a few extra features. Joey then introduced me to Mr. Sam Miller, the General Manager, a soft spoken, very articulate well dressed gentleman. Mr. Sam Miller was able to work the leasing agreement. I received my car in a couple of days, as it had to be driven from Puyallup, WA. We are very pleased with our Crystal Red Metallic Tintcoat 2014 Chevrolet Equinox 1LT. This was the best and most wonderful experience we've had in purchasing a car.