McLoughlin Chevrolet

16700 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Milwaukie, OR 97267

Great Service and open on a Holiday

by from Portland, Oregon |

I loved that I was help to start my shopping experience on-line. You knew I was on my way to come out and test drive, no need to walk through the lot to look at cars. You knew why i was coming and what I wanted to test drive. You were knowledgeable and friendly. No haggling required and no negotiations necessary. I was pre-approved through my credit union which you had access to which i really appreciated. It took some time for the papers to be prepared but the care was cleaned and prepared while we waited. We were offered cold water on such a warm day and that was greatly appreciated. Thank you for being open over the 4th, and thank you for the wonderful service. I love my care and enjoy driving it. Just read what you sign as initially the wrong lien holder had been typed onto the paperwork. Easy mistake to make i am sure, just ready what you are signing.

Warning-Please Read

by from Milwaukie, Oregon |

We took our 2011 convertible Camaro in for an oil change it was there 5 hours and came back with an extra 30 miles on it. We told management at the dealership and they basically told us we were lying. They had a thing on tv about this stuff happening but who would of thought our local dealer would let this kind of stuff happen.

Great salesperson, No high pressure,

by from Beavercreek OR |

Very nice dealership, great salesperson with no high pressure. Answered all of our questions to our satisfaction. We highly recommend this dealership and highly recommend Jeff Reese as a salesperson.

Very Satisfied

by from Gresham, OR |

They had me in & out so I was able to make it to work in time. Jeff had everything together, he was helpful and didn't play any games. My fastest car buying experience in history. 2015 Chevy Malibu

Awesome customer service

by from Oregon City |

I have boughten five new cars in my life and Kaveh Kalaktari was the most polite and professional salesperson that my husband and I have ever had. Darin Grant was also VERY helpful and answered all my questions. It was a pleasure to do business at Mcloughlin Chevrolet. Thank you!

Great service from Eric Weiller @ McLoughlin Chevy

by from Oregon City, OR |

I absolutely loathe car shopping. It's like a trip to the dentist for me. I hate feeling pressured and the overload of phone calls and emails when you leave the dealership while you are trying to decide if you want the car or not. Eric Weiller changed all of this for me!! He was very personable which made looking at cars virtually painless. He really listened to me when I told him what I wanted in a car and matched me up perfectly. He helped above and beyond with the different options one has when buying a car. I am so happy with my new 2013 Chevrolet Impala and to top it off, we shared a chocolate bar while signing the papers. It was an enjoyable experience. If you need a new or used car, you must go see Eric Weiller he will help you find the perfect automobile just for you.

Great service on a regular basis

by from Washougal, WA |

Very busy with business travel lately using my 2013 Silverado 3500 Duramax pulling an RV. Home for only 2 days before off traveling again and needed an oil change badly. Called Don at McLoughlin Chevrolet at 8am on Christmas eve to inquire about scheduling service. Much to my delight, Don had me come in that very morning. His team performed an oil change and fuel filter change. McLoughlin has a quiet room with several desks that are available to customers in the service waiting room. I set up my laptop and completed several tasks while waiting. The bill for the service was reasonable, as usual at McLoughlin. I've purchased vehicles at this dealership and have used McLoughlin Chevrolet and Don (as my service adviser) for years. They have provided me with consistently high quality service and always at reasonable rates. Several times they have surprised me with the magic they seem to work when untangling problems that I or third party after-market shops have created while working on the truck.

Highly recommend

by from Beaverton Oregon |

The general sales manager Samual Miller and my salesman Kaveh Kalantari were outstanding in every area . It was my best truck purchase experience ever and I've bought many trucks and cars over the years . I will definitely be buying my next vehicle from them . Sam promised and delivered with no games,was straight forward and knowledgable . Kaveh was also very helpful and thoughtful ,also he knows Trucks ! The finance manager that assisted me in finalizing the deal was very nice also . It was a pleasure doing business with McLoughlin Chevrolet and will highly recommend them to friends and family .

"The Worse" IS WRONG! They Took Good Care of Me

by from Wilsonville, Or. |

I wrote the review below titled "The Worse". When I wrote the review I was emotional about the situation and reacted too quickly. Cars.com will not let me take down that review and suggested I write a new one. So here it is. I sincerely believe I had not communicated my complaint well enough to the dealership initially. Once they understood how frustrated I really was they stepped to the plate to make things right. I completely misunderstood this dealership and have a much greater appreciation for them. They really are good guys and will take care of customers with problems after the sale, which is one of the most important attributes a sales company can have.

The Worst

by from Wilsonville, Or |

Purchased an 2006 Jeep Liberty 07/05. On 07/08 the check engine light came on. I coded the check engine light through the vehicles com port and it read general misfire and misfire on cylinder 1. I cleared the code (mistake). Took car in, service advised they could tell what went wrong for I had cleared the codes. They said to bring it back if the light came back on. Which it did approx. a week later. Took it back in, after two or three days of their service department fussing with it, they finally let us know that the valves where not sealing. Quoted me $2800.00 for the repairs. I explained to them that the problem showed up only 2 days after we drove it off the lot and I expected them to take care of it. It took them another two or three days to figure out that they would NOT stand behind the car they just sold me and that I was on my own. A simple compression test on the cylinders would have shown that the valves were not sealing. This seems pretty basic to me, to check the motor for compression. It is obvious that type of testing is NOT being done on the used cars they put to market. That alone is bad enough. But then to have them just simply turn their backs on a customer that just spent 10k there should be alarming to any potential customer thinking about shopping there.