Landmark Ford Lincoln

12000 SW 66th Ave, Tigard, OR 97223

New 888-767-9757
Used 888-279-0916
Service 888-771-9472

Satisfaction is our main concern

A breath of fresh air!

by from Tualatin, OR |

After 2 solid days of new car shopping and visits to 5 other dealerships -- not to mention a lot of anxiety! -- I arrived at Landmark Ford on Day 3 of my car shopping marathon. The atmosphere at Landmark was different than anything I had experienced elsewhere, no-pressure and clearly focused on the customer experience. I was paired up with CJ McNulty to test drive the Fusion, and he was the perfect non-salesman. I immediately felt like he was on my side, a helpful guide to determining whether or not the Fusion was the right choice for me. With CJ, I never felt like I had to guard myself against sales tactics or pressure. I was beyond impressed that he returned to the dealership on his day off when I called the next day to let him know that the Fusion was my top contender, and that I wanted to take a second test drive before moving forward with the purchase. Overall, the process was very respectful and transparent, and CJ was an invaluable partner in the process of buying my first new car.

Landmark Ford Lincoln responded to this review

September 17, 2012

Thank you for the glowing review of CJ and your purchase experience! Please don't hesitant to contact us if you need anything, or if you would like to participate in one of our complimentary technology classes. Enjoy your Fusion!

Good Price, Speedy Order & Courteous Sales Staff

by from Tigard, OR |

James Case got me in in less than 15 minutes on a will call service. Love James under promise over deliver style. His blue team did a great job. The tech Jason did an exceptional service. very thorough and attentive to his task at hand. Checked & wiped everything down as he went along

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Tigard, OR |

Great dealership to purchase a car from, very professional and knowledgeable staff from top to bottom.

feeling like family

by from Tigard |

The service department is incredible. Friendly and efficient. You have a great team!!!

Comfortable and friendly

by from Tigard, OR |

Great customer service! Tom wasn't pushy at all and worked with us on a price that we were happy with! Thank you Tom and we are very happy with our ACADIA DENALI!

Easy Easy

by from Tigard, OR |

Bought a new 150 from Landmark and I take it and my 2004 Explorer to Landmark for service. James is the most professional and kind service person I have ever dealt with. He knows me always by name whenever I call, he's thorough and explains everything very well.

Fun experience!

by from Tigard, OR |

Got the works done on my mustang. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my mustang.

Good Service

by from Tigard, OR |

oil change performed at 15k miles, no other service required at this time - all is ok with the car

Best in class!

by from Tigard, OR |

Excellent service from Nate & his team.in for Explorer recall. Professional , friendly & put customer first. Courtesy car quickly arranged but very professional & courteous. Gave me another Explorer -THANK YOU. Previous visit for APIM was poor & this was back to the experience I am used to from Landmark. Will use Brown team again. Problems

Good Service

by from Tigard, OR |

The service went well.. ................... ............

Excellent All Way Around

by from Tigard, OR |

Nate is my favorite scheduler; glad to be connected to the Brown Team. If I have questions/concerns he either knows the answer or will get it for me. It's a great thing to trust your car maintenance scheduler. I appreciate Landmark's promptness when working on my vehicle. (per below: I'm not willing to share on another site, ONLY because I'm not into this 'social media stuff'. You may share if you wish.)