Landmark Ford Lincoln

12000 SW 66th Ave, Tigard, OR 97223

New 888-767-9757
Used 888-279-0916
Service 888-771-9472

Satisfaction is our main concern

A breath of fresh air!

by from Tualatin, OR |

After 2 solid days of new car shopping and visits to 5 other dealerships -- not to mention a lot of anxiety! -- I arrived at Landmark Ford on Day 3 of my car shopping marathon. The atmosphere at Landmark was different than anything I had experienced elsewhere, no-pressure and clearly focused on the customer experience. I was paired up with CJ McNulty to test drive the Fusion, and he was the perfect non-salesman. I immediately felt like he was on my side, a helpful guide to determining whether or not the Fusion was the right choice for me. With CJ, I never felt like I had to guard myself against sales tactics or pressure. I was beyond impressed that he returned to the dealership on his day off when I called the next day to let him know that the Fusion was my top contender, and that I wanted to take a second test drive before moving forward with the purchase. Overall, the process was very respectful and transparent, and CJ was an invaluable partner in the process of buying my first new car.

Landmark Ford Lincoln responded to this review

September 17, 2012

Thank you for the glowing review of CJ and your purchase experience! Please don't hesitant to contact us if you need anything, or if you would like to participate in one of our complimentary technology classes. Enjoy your Fusion!

Best of the Best

by from Tigard, OR |

excellant, fast service on the vehicle that i purchased a few months ago email reminder for routine maintenance very helpful.

Great Impression

by from Tigard, OR |

I got the service one would hope for espacially since I gambled with a pre-purchase plan at the time of purchase of my used vehicle.

Great Impression

Very Pleased

by from Tigard, OR |

This is our THIRD vehicle from Landmark Ford, and we're committed to the relationship. We've never had anything but GOOD experiences, and we hope to continue it in the future. Thanks in particular to Diane Pohl, who graciously allows us to have our own preconceived ideas about what we want in a car, then gently leads us in the correct direction to pick the perfect vehicle. Once again, she was right, and we're more than happy with our new C-Max Hybrid.

Excellent

by from Tigard, OR |

It was awesome! We speny Saturday test driving a variety of hybrid cars from other manaufacturers at a variety of dealers in town, including two other Ford dealerships. We were discouraged by the lack of selection and general unprofessional sales staff. After a long day, we weren't looking forward to another minute of car shopping. I did some additional research the next morning and found the car we were looking for on your website. I had thoroughly researched the fair price for the car and sent an email to Charlie, expressing my interest in the car and the price I was willing to pay. He responded quickly and came back with a price that was about $500 less than what I said I would pay. That got my attention! My wife and I came in to drive the car and Charlie was a breath of fresh air from what we had faced the previous day. He was professional, knowledgeable and clearly experienced, but without the typical car saleman attitude that we had seen so much the day before. And when Aaron came into the picture, he also was professional, friendly and helped us close the sale. I had never considered Landmark Ford because you're located in an area that wasn't even on my radar when I started looking for the car, but I'm glad I found you. Everything from your website to your highly professional staff made the car buying experience much more enjoyable than I thought possible. I will come back for my next car, for service on my new hybrid and will send my friends! Thanks for everything!

The Best

by from Tigard, OR |

My experience was really good, as usual. People are always so friendly and helpful. Enjoy my experience.

Best Deal

by from Tigard, OR |

Service was timely and excellent, as always. I have brought my cars to Landmark Ford over 12+ years with great satisfaction.

Great Deal

by from Tigard, OR |

Car went in for six month service. Three minor recalls. Provided a loner car. Excellent service.

Very Pleased

by from Tigard, OR |

Competent service as I waited. However, someone drives the car from the service shop to the detail shop for washing. In doing this drive of 200 yards, the driver's seat is completely readjusted and the radio is always set to some high energy rock and roll music that I never listen to. Can't they just leave stuff alone?

Excellent

by from Tigard, OR |

Needed some repair work , every thing working fine now .