Kuni Lexus of Portland

Used 866-526-1767
Service 866-781-5606

Happy buyer of es 350 Lexus from Duy DanG

by from Portland, OR |

We recently lease our new models ES 350 Lexus from Sales and Leasing Consultant Dewey (Duy) Dang with the option to buy after 27 monthes later. We are very happy with his assistance, well informed knowledge, and endless patience to answer all of our questions and concerns regarding the vehicle. He certainly is appreciated and a good spoken person of Lexus of Portland.

Prosessional, respectful dealership

by from Keizer, Oregon |

My husband and I purchased a 2012 Certifed Used Lexus RX from Kuni Lexus in November. We traded in our 2002 Lexus RX 300 that we purchased from the same location in 2004. We loved that car. During our search,we visited the Lexus dealership a few times to check availability of the certified used RX vehicles. Never once did a salesperson say "what can we do to get you in a car today?." We checked in with Dave when we were there; he e-mailed vehicles we might be interested in. He kept in touch to provide information and stated to let him know if we needed any more information. Each time we visited the showroom, the experience was very professional. On the day we were ready to get serious about purchasing a RX, Dave was busy. He asked Dick to help us and explained that Dick was very knowledgeable about the RX vehicles. We looked at possibilites with Dick, test drove a car, and received an excellent description of the features of the RX. We returned a week later to purchase our car. During the week before we purchased, Dick e-mailed the status of the vehicle we were considering. He explained that he could help us or if available, Dave could help us.We made an appointment with Dick and returned to the delaership. The entire purchase experience was professional and respectful. The discussion of price was fair and informative. So...how do we like this car? We love it! Of course, it is a Lexus! During the recent bad weather, the AWL/4 wheel drive handled great in the snow! A Lexus is exactly what all of the reviews consistently say!

Best vehicle purchase I've ever made

by from Lake Oswego, Oregon |

I've bought a lot cars and trucks from both dealers and private parties, and I have to say that our recent purchase of a 2011 Lexus RX 350 from Lexus of Portland was the most satisfying my wife and I have ever had. As mentioned in other reviews, there was no pressure from our salesperson, Jeremy Rupp. We contacted the dealer through cars.com, and Jeremy called soon thereafter. We set up a time to look at an RX with the features we wanted. When we arrived at the dealership, Jeremy handed us the key fob and told us to take as long a drive as we needed (within reason, of course). When we returned, Jeremy showed us several other RXs in various colors. The purchasing process went well, and I drove off the lot with my new car. Certainly a happy experience, but here's the kicker: Once I got home, I noticed a number of blemishes on the hood. In several places it appeared that bird poop or sap had eaten through the clearcoat and into the paint. I was upset with myself for not noticing this when I went over the car before buying it. I mentioned this as aside to Jeremy in an email the next day. To my surprise, he responded by offering to take care of the hood by repainting it! What can I say? Easily the most generous outreach a car dealer has ever made to me. Most of the time, dealers are happy to see you drive off the lot with one of their cars, and the only time they want to hear from you is when you return to spend more money on service, parts or another car. I've had salespeople who've forgotten my name within a week of buying a car from them. Not Lexus of Portland. Needless to say, I look forward to doing business with them again.

Always a great experience

by from Vancouver |

This was the second slightly used car that I have bought from Lexus of Portland, each time I leave feeling that I have made a solid purchase and that I can feel confident that I will be back to buy another, very professional.

Best ever!

by from Portland, OR |

I've bought many cars, but this was the best experience I've ever had. They truly work hard for the customer. Every process was amazingly easy, more than fair, and every person I met was very pleasant. I can't recommend them highly enough. And I love the CT200h that I bought.

Looking for a car? Go to Lexus of Portland!

by from Battle Ground, WA |

I had a awesome experience with the sales people at Lexus of Portland. They aren't your normal pushy sales people. I was looking for a car and when I found a car that interested me online, I went down there and even though they were closing they still helped me and let me go on a test drive!:) I couldn't make up my mind and so they told me to think it over and get back to them. The next day I went down there and my car was sitting in a reserved spot and I bought it. They are also really good about trade in cars, too. They gave me the blue book value! Thank You Lexus of Portland.

Kuni Lexus of Portland responded to this review

September 9, 2011

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are always happy to read experiences from satisfied guests.

Happy, Happy with my nw LS

by from Oregon Coast |

Honest, knowledgeable and caring about my needs. Would do business with their sales and service dept. again.