Roberson Motors

3100 Ryan Dr SE, Salem, OR 97301

New 866-528-4413
Used 888-724-7531
Service 888-409-6907

We look forward to serving you!

I GOT MY DREAM CAR!!!!

by from Reno NV |

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS I DROVE 500 MILES JUST SO I COULD BUY A CAR FROM John Freeman! I appreciate the help and the awesome service.

Not so happy

by from Salem,Or |

I bought a used car 4 months ago and I'm already having car problems. I specifically asked what was wrong with the car because it was being sold at a low price, the salesman, John Freeman said "nothing" and that they just wanted to get the car off the lot to open up space for new inventory. I wanted to get a reliable and safe car to drive my daughter to her appointments in Portland and now I feel afraid to drive it on the freeway. I don't trust this place at all. I feel I was taken advantage of being a woman and does not know much about cars.

Roberson Motors responded to this review

March 28, 2014

Thank you for your recent feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience your vehicle may have caused you. I would love the opportunity to talk about your situation and see if we can help in some fashion. If you could contact me direct at the dealership at (503)485-2357 my name is Josh, the sales manager here at the dealership.

Never heard a word!!!

by from Spfd, OR |

I requested information from them via Cars.com and never heard from them. That is horrible customer service.

Great Sales Experience

by from Salem, OR |

Just picked up a 2012 Liberty. Got a great deal and my salesman, John Freeman, is the best! Also thanks to Jim in finance. He was professional and quick and he didn't try to sell me a bunch of extra packages, warranties, etc that I didn't want. Overall a great experience!

Pleasant buying experience

by from Salem, OR |

We recently purchased a 2007 Ford Edge from Roberson motors in Salem. Our sales person Jeremy was very good. As was the finance department. Pricing and trade in was very fair as well. Probably the most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had!

Solid Service

by from Salem, OR |

Everything always goes smoothly. Quick and hassle free. Price is very attractive too.

Great place to get service and purchase cars

by from Salem, Or |

I have bought my last 2 cars here and each experience was great. I also have both cars serviced their service department. The quality of the work and the service is wonderful.

4 vehicles later

by from Vancouver, WA |

I have purchased a total of 4 vehicles from Roberson in Salem. 2 certified used cars and 2 new cars. I have had the privilege of using their many services during those purchases, I was never dissappointed in any of them. The sales team is very professional and helpful with those deals. The service dept. is punctual, polite and courteous. The body shop is phenomenal and very accommodating in times of need. I will definately be back and will reccomend them to my friends and family!

2005 Buick Century

by from Salem, OR |

Went in looking for a pre owned sedan,was greeted by Alvaro Carbajal the process experience was great very smooth process not a pushy salesman I would definitely purchase from Roberson Chrysler Jeep again wouldn't work with anyone but Alvaro.

Best Buy

by from Salem, Or |

Bought a Grand Cherokee, Sales Consultant and Business Manager was great, Thank you!