Power Nissan

Used 888-823-6064
Service 877-715-8554

friendly, low-pressure staff

by from Salem, OR |

I found the staff here to be low-pressure and friendly. I'm someone who wants to know a lot of details and wants to put a lot of thought into buying a car. And this is actually the first car I've bought from a dealer, so even more so. The sales guy, Richard, was friendly and helpful. He's still pretty new to Nissan, so he didn't really know as much about the car as I would have liked, but hey, everyone's got a learning curve. They gave me a good deal on the car. Apparently such a good deal that when I left (had another appointment) and came back after thinking about it, ready to buy the car, the sales manager (who was apparently different than the guy who was there earlier) said he couldn't authorize that price (the one the previous manager had already authorized). So I had to go home, and they called me the next day. There was still a slight amount of difficulty getting them to stick by the original price they'd quoted me (not the sticker price, the one they came back with after I pointed out other, much lower, advertised prices in the area). That's why I'm not giving 5 stars. But it did make me feel like I really was getting a good deal, at least, and the process was mostly pretty easy otherwise. The finance guy was very patient while he explained what everything meant and while I read all the fine print (apparently a lot of people just go in and sign without reading, but that's not me). There were a couple times I pointed to something in the paperwork and asked 'What's that mean?' and the salesman or finance guy would just go, 'I have no idea,' which was a little annoying. If I'm being asked to sign off on something, I'd like them to at least explain to me what it is. They assured me a few times that they'd fill the gas tank before handing it over to me, and they did, but it looks like they only used regular, and this car (a Juke SL) needs premium. I think that's the reason why I was getting some spots of weirdly poor performance when I drove up some of the steep hills near my home. Again, slightly annoying, but I can probably just take it easy on the hills until it's time to fill it up again and I can put premium in it. Overall, I'd say the experience was pretty good. Not without bumps in the road (so to speak), but in the end I got a good deal on a nice car and didn't have to put up with high-pressure tactics to get it.

"Great place to buy"

by from Salem, Or |

Bob Lacy was a great salesman. He took his time and explained everything in detail and made sure we understood. All personnel in the facility were very friendly and helpful. Small lack of communication between Bob and John, the finance guy, made the whole process more lengthy than was necessary. Over all, a very pleasant experience.

Proud Owner of Nissan Leaf

by from Salem OR |

On July 10 the staff at Power Nissan -- especially William and Sean -- were immediately sensitive to my needs and assisted me in becoming the Leasee/owner of a 2012 Leaf. I look forward to the early completion of the full purchase, if the vehicle behaves as seen for this first month.

Buying my second car at Power Nissan

by from Salem, OR |

When I walked into the showroom, the Sales Consultant and Manager remembered me from a year ago when I had purchased a new car. (I was trading in my previous purchase for a more suitable car for the rural area I live in.) I received an excellent value for my trade in and a great price on the new SUV. Everyone I have worked with at Power Nissan, from sales to service have been excellent to work with and treated me extremely well. Good job!

A great experience

by from Aumsville, OR |

My wife and I entered the dealership not sure on what to expect. We found our salesman (Bob Lacy) to be an honest and knowledgeable person and we were pleased to have him. He answered all our questions and allowed us to take our time. His manager (DJ McDonnoll) was also very helpful and managed to get us the car we wanted in our price range. I will be recommending this dealership to anyone that will listen.

Bad attitudes

by from Lyons,OR |

Horrible service or lack of. I bought all my cars from the Johansons and they will be missed. Salesman are way to pushy.Back off!!!

Power Nissan responded to this review

June 3, 2013

It is always unfortunate that a Customer feels that Salesman are pushy, but since you have last shopped here at Power Nissan, we have changed Sales Managers, and we had both worked for the Johanson's also. We welcome you to come back and give us another try in making your buying experience pleasureable.

Great Dealership Experience

by from Sublimity, OR |

Jay was a very friendly and enthusiastic salesmen and helped us immediately and throughout the purchase of the vehicle. He also spoke very highly of Sean and Bruce. Both Sean and Bruce were very professional and efficient in their services. Julio also did a good job preparing the vehicle for us. We were pleasantly surprised and impressed with the service and experience at Power Nissan and will recommend our friends and family to the dealer. Thanks again.

Sales

by from Salem |

Bob Lacey provides great customer Service! Very Good Salesman.

Mom got her Murano

by from Salem, OR |

My mom bought a 06 Murano and the buying process was easy and fun. Miguel is friendly, knows what he's doing/talking about and is fun to work with. Thanks Miguel! And thanks Salem Nissan!

Maxima 2011

by from Salem, or |

Miguel was very helpfull to gather info on my New Maxima. this is the third car I buy form the dealership.