Power GMC Buick

(3.7) 3 Reviews

3675 Market St NE, Salem, OR 97301

2015 GMC 2500HD Denali

by from Salem, OR |

When purchasing a high-end vehicle, the buying process takes time and consideration. The salesman respected and took time to fully understand my needs as a buyer. The salesman provided a wide variety of vehicles, used and new to be considered for purchase. Further, the salesman's advanced product knowledge, professional attention to detail and the dealerships' team provided a flawless purchasing process.

Power Buick GMC: 3675 Market ST SE

by from Albany, OR |

Mary Ann C. Internet Manager of Sales was our contact. We advised her what we want, how we'd handle full amount of sale. During test drive she said; "I CAN'T SELL YOU A GMC ACADIA DENALI!! I WON'T DO IT! I'LL TELL YOU WHY" she misrepresents the GMC brand. She DID NOT show/nor provide us features during our test drive. She said she will sell us on Buick Enclave. We advised her we'd consider building vehicle & ordering. She said not an option. We said YES it is. After, driving Enclave we said good bye. She continued to call me for 7 hrs. I lost count at 6th!

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Salem, OR |

Went in with a Pre Approval and a list of three trucks I found on their Website. Spoke with Salesman and Sales Manager before test drive and knew the bottom dollar price of each truck before test drive. Picked the one I wanted and got off the lot in less then an hour.