Skyline Ford

2510 Commercial St. SE, Salem, OR 97302

New 866-529-1601
Used 888-217-9770
Service 877-710-1897

#1 Ford Dealer in Oregon!

Perfect car

by from Salem, OR |

I was looking for a specific car with a specific price in mind. I went to Skyline and met Danny. He showed me a few cars but they did not have exactly what I was looking for. I left liking the cars but it was not what I really wanted. Well just a few weeks later Danny called me and said they had just taken in my "perfect car" on trade. I rushed down and sure enough it was exactly what I wanted for less money and less miles than I had originally set out for! Great service and car buying experience.

Body Shop

by from Salem, OR |

Skylines body shop is the only department of theirs that I will do business with. My car has been in their shop for two separate jobs and every time they have gone above and beyond to take care of me and make sure I'm happy with their work. I had to return and have some work redone and they took it back without question and made it right. 5 stars for the body shop. Skylines service department/ mechanics shop on the other hand is awful. They never stick to their price, they charge you for work you don't ask for and with out notifying you that they are going to do it.

Skyline Ford responded to this review

June 25, 2014

Dear Sir, We are sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience in our service department. We would like to know more about what happened so we can use this as a coaching and training opportunity. Our customers are a top priority at Skyline Ford and we want to do everything we can to ensure a positive experience throughout the dealership. If you get a moment and wouldn't mind contacting our Customer Relations Manager Mike Sealander at 503-581-2411. We would really appreciate your feedback. Thanks! Skyline Ford Auto Group

asking too much money

by from Corvallis Oregon |

I was contacted by skyline Ford the next morning. They offered me a car that was overpriced and not anything that I was looking for. I have sent made a nice purchase of a beautiful car in the price range that I was looking for. I can't imagine that they will be making much money if they aren't turning away solid offers for vehicles in the price range that is considered reasonable.

couldn't reach my number

by from north bend, Oregon |

Really enjoyed working with the sales people. They wh were friendly and honest. I had a specific car I waneted and a price I was willing to pay for it. When it came down too it the salesman just said the company just payed too much on the car when they took it in and couldn't get the the number I needed. So I left with no car buy no hard feelings either. I would do business with them again. And hopefully we can work out a deal.

I Love My Mercedes!

by from Salem OR |

My experience at skyline ford was great!! Thank you Mark Hollon, my salesperson; thank you Walt Sommerson; And thank you Marc Merzenich in financing. I feel that I received excellent service, a fair deal and I had no doubt I was dealing with a dealership that values integrity. I will recommend you all to my friends and family!

Fun and easy car buying!

by from Salem, OR |

I had a great time purchasing my new truck from Danny at Skyline Ford. It was a painless xar buying experience. It was smooth from start to finish. A very low pressure and friendly environment. The finance was just as pleasant. Octavio took very good care of me. All in all I was very happy and will not only recommend Skyline Ford but will purchase my next vehicle from Danny!

Even after a year, they still care

by from Salem, OR |

Danny was a great salseman. Even a year later, he called me up to take me to lunch to make sure I was still enjoying my purchase. I really appreciate that kind of loyalty in a salesman. Thanks!

No Pressure, no problems

by from Salem, OR |

Dan Waldran helped us find a Ford Edge that fit our budget and our style. Everyone we worked with was laid back and didn't put any pressure on us. This was our first time buying a new car and we left the lot feeling like we got a great deal without compromising. Thanks for a great experience!

Great buying experience

by from Dallas, OR |

Just recently purchased the sweet 2013 F-150. Had been talking with Dan Waldron for a few months about exactly what kind of truck I was interested in and the price range I wanted it to land in. Dan found me the perfect truck and it was in my budget. Process was painless and quick, as we all know most salesmen can come off very cheesy and it seems the only thing they want is to sell a car regardless of the customers wants. My experience couldn't be further from that as Dan was great to deal with and put me in the truck of my dreams. Finance guy was quick and informative. All in all the process was better than any other car buying experience I have had.

Dishonest Dealership

by from Yakima, WA |

We contacted Skyline Ford this past weekend regarding a 2012 Linoclon Navigator that they had listed on Cars.com. We were told that the Navigator was still available Saturday afternoon at 3 pm. So we loaded up our car and drove four hours from Eastern Washington to Salem, Oregon. Arriving in Salem at 10 pm on Saturday night. We had arranged to meet Jeff White the internet salesman at the lot at 10 am Sunday morning. My husband got up early and drove by the lot to actually take a look at the Navigator in person before we met Jeff at 10 am. My husband was not able to find the Navigator so he proceeded to call Jeff and find out where it's at. Needless to say they pulled the old "we just sold it last night at 8 pm." Needless to say due to their dishonesty, my husband and I are out over $100 in gas money, a $150 hotel bill and the cost of our meals and not to mention the 8 hour turn and burn round trip to Salem. I would never recommend this dealership to anybody. Oh and by the way, they still have the Navigator listed on your website as well as their own website, even though they supposedly sold it at 8 pm this past Saturday night. I wonder how many other people are going to fall victim to their dishonesty.

Excellent Job!

by from Salem, OR |

Dan Waldron found me the exact truck of my dreams and made the process of buying the vehicle virtually painless. Everything was explained and what was great is that NOTHING came out of left field that made any part of the process awkward or uncomfortable. I have had mostly bad experiences every time before in buying a vehicle, it was refreshing to buy one with no feelings of up selling or pressure. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.